NEW YORK DROPS CASE AGAINST TRUMP

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>archive.is/XlWkk

Attached: 15867056085668.png (615x940, 594.65K)

2 more weeks until drumpf's arrest!

t-the attorney g-general will get him!!! CHUDS!!!!

Attached: 1644888089410.jpg (500x544, 200.02K)

pretty ironic considering they've yelling lock him up for the last week

Now watch as no one follow up and report it here while they sure did shill how he will be arrested.

The case was never justified, they never intended to win the case, they only initiated a case so the media could have an excuse to write more negative headlines about Trump.

Good capitalist slave! Keep thinking the rich guy is your friend! Hillary will be locked up any day too! Keep pretending law actually applies to the rich!

Attached: 1635717653408.webm (962x540, 2.42M)

This is going to be so fucking epic. Kremlin is about to drop so much shit they have gathered on these people. We'll be able to tune in every weekend to watch them get executed after being given an impossible physical challenge as their 1 in a trillion shot at prison by next year.

>noticing the irony makes you my main no no bad bad grr target
Get flayed by Mexicans at your earliest convenience.

lol Every time they try to find some big bombshell on this guy, they walk away empty handed or only catch one of his retarded minions doing something relatively minor.

>they've yelling lock him up for the last week
6 years

Loser.

Soon. I'd start scrubbing your history because it all rolls downhill dont it?

>capitalism = rich people

You do realize the greatest resource inequalities occur under communism.

Hahahahahahaha as expected

That really would be the best case scenario. Embroil the traitors in so much of their own dirty laundry that they can't do damage control and convince the goyim to die for big oil and Israel at the same time. Rats and traitors will always save their own skin before doing anything else. It would be a master stroke by Putin and he would have my gratitude for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1588558419739.png (680x643, 453.47K)

Here here

Attached: 1639571828080.gif (480x270, 3.31M)

Do we have a photo of the suspect?

Lmao, not a fan of the zion Don, but this is going to make liberals seeth, its going to be glorious.

And the (((MSM))) will completely ignore this or spin it as "proof" of corruption by the bad orange man.

God I hate them.

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x168, 11.84K)

WINNING AGAIN GOT TO REALLY HURT LIBTARDS.....

now that's embarrassing

Attached: 1635642107418.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

I was assured this was the one to bring him down! Wtf is happening lib bros

hey tone, dont they get it. THE DON IS A MADE MAN.

they are resigning instead of having to report their findings (or lack thereof) to the public and have the largest american news network Fox make fun of them for it

The mad man

Getting away with what?

Beating Hillary?

Mean Tweets?