LMAO

>biologists can turn neurons on or off in a live animal at will—quickly, repeatedly, and without implants—by engineering the cells to make them receptive to radio waves or a magnetic field.
>Friedman’s team realized that they could use a genetically engineered virus to create doorways into a neuron’s outer membrane.
EBIN

Attached: file.png (1207x822, 954.23K)

Any Forums npcs ofc don't get it

something tells me the spiritual ascension nirvana setting will come much after the sloth, greed, envy, lust, wrath and pride functionalities

It's over

5g schizos were right

don't worry i faraday'd my head, i also have a rat fren in my faraday head cage so I'm not even lonely

you're retarded if you think this is gonna be used for good

BELIEVE IN SCIENCE
TRUST IN SCIENCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Postmodernist Refutation.jpg (480x608, 82.79K)

certainly this wont ever get used for the wrong reasons

>rockefeller science for the benefit of humanity

Attached: 1639705504601.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

Next stop: Frankenstein Radio Controls

Attached: LOOKATTHEPICTURE.jpg (632x167, 106.41K)

user, schizophrenia isn't real.
It's a masonic meme they use after they troll a dissident to permanently discredit them and try rob them of their constitutional rights.
They'll literally drug your food to induce psychosis.

Donuts were given to vaccine recipients

this thread being up for 5 minutes straight and noone even care..
OP could have provided a sauce ofc but i guess its almost clear that anybody already knew

this is super old neuroscience research, at least 5 years. Fuck off OP.

That's probably why they did cranial reconstruction surgery on me.

Ahhh can’t wait to get constantly blasted with ads in my brain and get brainwashed in my sleep. Imagine driving past a mcdonalds and “suddenly feeling hungry”, god bless the american capitalist dream. Malls would be a truly horror inducing experience, bombarded with 50 different signals at once and suddenly you want to buy 20 sets of women clothes despite not having a girlfriend while carrying around 8 pairs of $500 sneakers and slogging around 3 different max size milkshakes and worrying about whether you need a new lawn mower despite buying one just last week. Truly a experience you want to die for.

You ever doubted them?

I wear to fucking god, if Alex Jones is right about 5g, I'm quitting society.

You should quit society regardless. Plenty else is already too fucking wrong.

>make them receptive to radio waves or a magnetic field.
Lol memes are real again and wearing a tinfoil hat is more important than ever before

>Be me walking down the street
>Walk past future doctor la'queznu robbing a store with a brick as all weapons are outlawed
>Think "I hate niggers"
>BEEP BEEP BADTHINKIES TERMINATE SUBJECT
>Nearest 5G tower makes me walk into incoming traffic, which doesn't stop because why would self driving shitmobiles

The majority of the population will think this is a good thing and call everyone who doesn't want to be controlled by radio waves a violent extremist

Attached: 1643049718778.jpg (125x125, 3K)

This is old news, boring

You should quit society anyway, its become a prison and everything horrorific shit you've read or seen in scifi dystopias were just a blueprint for what they are actually planning. Best to get while the gettings good. I'm just going to start saving money and find the most remote wilderness to go in the woods within a decades time

That is no reason to feel utterly defeated. Mankind's freedom will find a way to go on, like a flower in the desert. And if the desert will wither the last of our seeds, the heavens will become our new garden.