WORLD WAR 3 CELEBRATION THREAD

Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make.
For years, Any Forums has been waiting for the “Biggest HAPPENING” of our lives.
Tonight, the waiting has come to an end.
Tonight, we celebrate the end of
>TWO MORE WEEKS shills
Right now as I speak, Putin has amassed 200,000 troops ready to take over Ukraine, leading to the biggest European war since the fall of Adolf Hitler. The war will spiral out of control, Drawing NATO and its allies into the deadliest war in human history against Russia and China. This is the beginning of World War 3, and millions will perish. From the ashes , a new world will be born, and NEETs shall inherit the earth. The happening is here, REJOICE!

Attached: 9183107F-14AA-43D0-AE9D-4B9F321F76DA.jpg (1200x800, 1.05M)

Why are Brits always so gay

honestly it feels like its ace combat and Yuktobania is invading,

HURR
DURR
DUUR

Attached: 1635618359798.jpg (500x492, 34.27K)

Fuck you for getting my hopes up. All I want is the battle of gog and Magog.

Pipe down dickhead, nowt is happening.

nah, everyone will just pretend that russia was always that big, even americans aren't stupid enough to start ww3 over some halfbreed russian poles with an identity crisis

are you sure its not just another yugoslavia or some shit im only worried about the cost of living

i fucking hope so
hate is at max

I wish i could fight for Ukraine.

Should I go to store and poop my pants?

Attached: pepeshart.jpg (492x493, 42.78K)

Finally. This world needs to burn. It's degenerate and ghey. The Great Cleansing shall purge all the filth in this rotten world. We are entering a new era gentlemen. The age of vengeance and retribution. Hellfire awaits those who corrupted our world

Attached: 1645652813481m.jpg (1024x710, 90.61K)

shut up meme flag homo

ww3?
you mean 4 dimensional peacekeeping

yes cumrat
you do that

Nothing will happen.
Nothing ever happens.

The fighting aged people of my country are almost all either obese, mentally ill, or unacceptably white. So who will they use as bullet stoppers?

he's not wrong.

You can't stop what can't be stopped

Attached: 1645646993764.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

Okay

Attached: zFCw9dD.gif (400x249, 499.05K)

Shit on my tits till you nipples take a shit