FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

>122 Countries On Track To Miss COVID-19 Vaccine Goal
archive.is/qLTiO

Attached: untitled.jpg (1200x1200, 661.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qLTiO
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645647026908.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/qLTiO

Attached: 2022-02-23 122 Countries On Track To Miss COVID-19 Vaccine Goal ZeroHedge-qLTiO.png (1041x1745, 833.27K)

Better keep mandates in place

Attached: justin-trudeau-tbt.jpg (723x964, 133.38K)

based Norks. if the world was smart every nation would strive to be greyed out in every infographic

Red countries: based population.
Green countries: whore population.

Still resisting the vaccine jew even though my country is green

Greenland is based?

>US red
How???

Green countries = Cucked hellholes
Yellow countries = incompetent hellholes
Red countries = Based & redpilled

With all the Asians and white gone once the Vax kills them, the subhumans will be the vast majority.

Our leaders who "luckily" survived will call for 3rd world immigration to counter this problem since there are so few of us and so many 3rd worlders. Then slowly but surely the rest of us will be lynched by the "new" guys or mixed out of existence.

The elite of course stays the way they are and can once more become the aryan leaders they were in ancient times, while the subhumans will forever be slaves to them.

I met my goal
>0%

based switzerland

It's a huge country and each state is varying degrees of cucked, ranging from not at all to California, and sometimes it's even on a county level like how ever pat of NYC may as well be its own separate state from the rest of New York.

Don't blame the elites and admit that what you call "3rd worlders" are far manlier than you and have shown the greatest resistance while "1st worlders" rushed to take the latest booster shot so they can go dance in nightclubs.

America fuck yeah!

Fuck this country.

>only 15% of Japan is vaccinated
>reached it's goal

Attached: 1483832345425.jpg (236x354, 19.21K)

>greencucks

>Green countries = Cucked hellholes
Japan, Singapore, Finland, New Zealand, Korea
>Red countries = Based & redpilled
Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Venezuela, Zimbabwe
Imagine having to throw a dart, and you had to choose between living in one of the red countries or green countries. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think the red countries are preferable.

The definition of "fully vaccinated" is going to change as boosters are introduced, so less and less countries will actually reach the goal; the non-vaccinated aren't going to suddenly decide to get vaccinated, and not all of the vaccinated are going to take boosters. Even if they take their first or second boosters, many will tire out eventually, making the % fully vaccinated decrease over time.

Attached: 1632659713410.png (2048x1660, 2.78M)

They are the epitome of good-goyness.

Attached: japan.png (675x334, 36.7K)

Most of it sounds like bullshit except South Africa to me. That looks legit.
>Bill Gates is dissapointed in you cattle. He expected vaxxine WILLING participants were greater. How dare you bring up his depopulation fetish and besmirch his good image?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645647026908.webm

All me

you can see the booster (dark green) takers purposely covered by the white rectangle.

Awh :(
poor Klaus.. He tried so hard.

Damn, red countries are going to be the future.

>>only 15% of Japan is vaccinated
It's 80% moron.

> Thinks based & redpilled = easy life.

You're a whore, shut the fuck up and spread for the booster.

I am once again proud of being in "bad" sector of the map.
Never tested, never vaxxed, never used the ID2020-Bill Gates digital ID, Green Pass or whatever you call it too.
Fuck the cucks.

>Not a SINGLE Yellow or Green in Africa
B-based???

>How fucking delusional do you have to be to think the red countries are preferable.
Syria Syria SYRIA SYRIA SYRIA

Attached: fingers cross.jpg (2000x1000, 133.08K)

Officially.

Attached: Fuck your mask.jpg (1125x1390, 152.72K)

>canada will be all free real estate

It's going to set the history that the jab was only truly effective at 3+ doses. which is why there were still so many cases and deaths among the double vaccinated.

Attached: 1629852608742.jpg (502x294, 30.78K)

I see only shit hole tier countries not on track. Fuck ‘em.

Weird to think that only the red and yellow nations will survive the vaccine injury pandemic.

It's not profitable in Africa.
Those governments aren't/can't buy a shit ton of vaccines.
Also they already use anti-viral medicine like ivermectin all the time, so they never really had much trouble with covid.
Ivermectin can be made in bulk for literal pennies. That's why you're supposed to hate it.

I like this meme, but why is grug there. He seems too based for mask bullshit

They're just poor and can't afford the vaccines. The original idea is that as other countries got their population vaccinated, eventually the vaccines would go to poor countries for cheaper prices due to the decreased demand, but because the vaccines don't work, the richer countries are buying boosters instead so the poor countries still don't have access to vaccines.

l.o.l.

Hey look, the countries where white people live are all green, white genocide is tottally a lie isnt it frens? Ahahaha kill me now.

Now that’s an interesting map today OP was not a fag but obviously they’re lying

Oh no.... anyway