I guess the China virus is over?

I fucking hate this clown world

Attached: FMTRMByXIAQ0BOI.jpg (1440x1800, 460.28K)

The virus is over but the control systems and cuckoldry will remain.

Why is a random prisoner in that room?

Walmart announced it was over on their canned intercom shit

It's literally over

One guy with a brain wearing a mask

Attached: FMTYHTmWQAYCGB-.jpg (1046x900, 241.17K)

It only existed to keep the drones in their homes and not in the streets overthrowing their corrupt governments, that threat has largely passed and is now being contained(jan 6 and the convoy blockade are over). Now the deep state(which includes china) is focusing on threats from Russia and other powers trying to gain territory during this time of temporary weakness amongst the deep state.

Wait a minute how come she's wearing a mask here?

Attached: FMSQK0xXsAcaaMC.jpg (1638x2048, 684.15K)

I just drove by some fag with cancerfornia license plates, in car by himself with a mask on. I laughed at him and he saw me laughing at him because I wasn't wearing a mask in my car by myself with my Arizona license plates.

kang spawn systems havent been patched yet

This China virus is over. Prepare for the next one.

We got psyoped, user.

Attached: sir-brendan-frasier-the-just-6336843.png (500x803, 180.86K)

I think you might be right

Strike her down, Anakin.

Yes the experiment is over. It worked.

ALWAYS_HAS_BEEN.JPG

Attached: Behead All Satans_google.png (653x840, 1.32M)

Yup. They worked ovee time for this one. The last time they worked this hard we invaded iraq

That's quite a collection of dysgenic individuals.

Cool Star Wars mask. You think she'd like my Funko Pop collection?!

Last week I was walking my dog on the sidewalk and there was a car driving towards me. As he gets closer I see it's a middle aged guy wearing a mask. I just raise my hand and point at him while he drives by me. This is my method of shaming maskoids.

I just mong them in the supermarket, whistle, smile, talk, all the shit they can't do.

I swear to God they're like 50% of the drivers here.

Which one of the numerous jew run, subversive, marxist, covert money laundering non-profits is this?