It's not ALL bad, right?

Fuck you and your stale Jewkraine Crisis threads, newfags. Here's something different.
There's a lot shit-talking about the Pacific States on this board, and while Seattle, Olympia, Portland, Salem, Eugene, Sacramento, the Bay Area, and SoCal deserve all of it and more--they're overcrowded, overpriced, dirty, dangerous and overrun with godless liberals and consoomers--it seems like people forget that a significant portion of Washington, Oregon, and Northern California are rural, conservative, and have a lot natural beauty too. I don't see why a good, god-fearing right-winger with a family and a good job (that is probably remote in current year) couldn't make a nice, comfy home for an affordable price somewhere in either the green or yellow areas? Do you agree or disagree? Is living in a red part of a blue state really that bad?? (It's not like most red states are that nice for whites or conservatives right now anyway.)

Attached: 8F0A6D11-D1A5-459A-ACF8-14709F34E5E9.png (4001x4000, 901.08K)

I agree as fuck, I'm in CO right now, but there are parts of OR and WA that just exude "come home, White Man", it's a mystical place, no wonder it was subverted so hard.

I get those vibes too, fren.

Attached: 433FB0FA-AAC8-4324-BE55-F6E0CF929E96.png (500x366, 313.17K)

It's kind of like how this board is subverted so most of the stuff at the top is retarded shit that's being talked about on the news all day anyway.

Planning to move to Idaho in the next few years, come home white man.

Attached: cascadia books.jpg (1600x1000, 507.25K)

That's my plan. Just need to convince my wife and maybe also my parents to come home too.

Attached: 9DFB9E53-833D-4EFA-A6A0-43CE5032BCDB.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

Shasta county here. While the surrounding wilderness is beautiful this place is controlled by the worst types of boomers you can imagine. We also have the Bethel cult which has pretty much taken over the town.

I've already convinced two of my buddies to come with me if there's a nice tech school for one of them and I'm not sure what the other is looking into.

I was looking at Boise construction jobs since those are still going to be around in the future most likely since construction projects always take a few years generally.

Attached: EmECgE3W0A0pX4I.jpg (994x988, 127.7K)

The bottom portion of California (the southern border up to Anaheim/Los Alamitos) is actually somewhat based and should probably splinter off into the Republic of Del Norte. It's really only the coasts from LA to Mendocino that is Libtard. The rest of the state has Far Western values and supports the Jefferson movements. Greater Idaho will happen in our lifetimes as Idaho becomes more based and decide to save their like minded brethren in eastern WA and OR.

Redding gets way too hot anyway, but I'll add that to the reasons not to move there.
Maybe they'll all Jim Jones themselves in the next few years, so keep your hopes up, user.

Attached: E3ACC061-5A6E-4BC7-B992-FCDFBB2DDC9F.jpg (1600x1237, 346.13K)

But damn does it get hot down there, dude. Unless you're 15 miles from the coast that is. Even then, the amount of sun is probably not suited for someone with a more Nordic complexion like me, but I'm sure Meds do just fine there.

I wonder if we know some of the same people. One of my best friends lives up in redding and I may go out there for a couple years

Those digits are a bad omen, user.

heavily considering moving to western oregon. bend, eugene outskirts. thots?

Bend is exceptionally left-leaning for Eastern Oregon, and expensive. But nearby Prineville and Madras should be okay (for now).

Attached: B56C76D2-3424-4A7F-A246-20F7A15D0398.png (633x480, 56.44K)

Op is actually not a raging faggot and correct in his opening thesis.

Attached: 1644594479721.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

left wing doesnt bother me too much. I can help flip it red...haha. I'm currently in a very very blue place anyways. I do however require at least 75% white population. which I think almost all of oregon is except portland right?

the spics are actually kinda based now
the jews in san fransisco and los angeles will get hanged on the day of the rope

Thank you, fren. God bless.
Interestingly, Spokane is still tending towards the right, and I think the only blue county in Eastern Washington is because of WSU.

Attached: 8A6AF99A-1EFD-4937-AB83-7A9FC5E59859.jpg (1309x848, 56.06K)

And they are welcome to keep LA for themselves then. SoCal is just too hot unless you're within 15 miles of the beach.
>I can flip it
I wish you luck. Regarding your question about the white population, it looks like you are right about Oregon, still predominantly white, at least as of 5 years ago. And that excludes hispanic whites (because the (((Census Bureau))) doesn't consider Spaniards white for some reason).

Attached: 5C5013F9-A722-4EF7-B430-A59887599419.jpg (4096x3072, 2M)

This is also correct.
>T. land owner in picrel.

Central and Eastern WA needs to break away from the western county shit shows.

That state of Jefferson proposal goes WAY too far into California. Nothing in or south of the Sacramento Metro should even be considered. I'd go so far as to say Redding should be the Southern limit.
Also Southern Oregon is God's country. Especially from Lake County to the southern Coast. Going High Desert, Fantastic lakes, Cascade Mountains, the Rogue River, going down the the Rocky beaches. Such a wonderful area to explore

Attached: 20220206_151436.jpg (4000x2250, 3.15M)

Any chance that we can make a divorce like this happen?