Habitual Cannabis usage will do this to you

Habitual Cannabis usage will do this to you.

Attached: 4B91C433-3E11-4936-8335-6E53AB14DF7D.jpg (718x1084, 211.17K)

every weed smoker is a degenerate loser

I come from a family of soothsayers and oracles. Our tradition of soothsaying goes back to 2000 years ago and I can say it with full confidence using millenias old worth knowledge provided by nature and God just by looking at their faces I can see it in their eye pupils that there will be a lot of Black men with massive dicks in their future.

weed users are the literal consoomers of drug users. Take psychedelics instead, at least you can have a metaphysical experience with those - weed is just used for muh nerves. Bunch of pussies.

God, I'd shit all over these braphogs.

Attached: 1594712071089.jpg (900x1200, 193.66K)

Why do women put on those disgusting talons? They're so fucking gross.

Attached: 1614568385142.jpg (1018x798, 60.87K)

being american does this to you

you're not white chang get the fuck out of my continent

>Not doing stimulants WHILE you smoke weed

Ngmi

I only date girls that smoke weed

Attached: architect1.jpg (619x532, 162.53K)

>Not normally anxious person
>Smoke weed
>Have panic attack
No, but it's chill bro

Attached: white.jpg (1080x1031, 348.59K)

based, weed is for me

Mating with high chicks feels like spiritual tantra Meditation. What I recommend is mirrors on the ceiling/ roof

We need to get more women smoking weed then.
Obligatory Architect post:
>Someone needs to commission baalbuddy to make a comic debut of "The Artificer"
>"Oh no! The barbarian ab girls seem to have finished of the remaing rations!"
>"The drow women now demand that their slaves carry them everywhere."
>"Hell, even the Rangers are saying their women have taken to sleeping in late and hunting only the slowest of animals!"
>"If this keeps up all of our prime tomboy gfs and muscle mommies will end up being chubby do-nothings!"
>"I thought, since you were smart, you might help us out?"
>The shadowy figure turns around
>Pic related
>"Glad to be of service lad, but I seem to have misunderstood. What seems to be the problem?"

Attached: 1636136355477.jpg (410x598, 94.63K)

its hilarious that you can just tell what girls fuck random black guys on tinder or whatever

they look like they are bloated with chlamydia lmao

saps dopamine and makes you hungry. after i fap i binge eat. weed made these women into hippos

Two girls one bong, for anyone who wants to look it up

i smoke weed every day, i've been smoking every day for over 20 years. I don't have a job, but that's because I've already made enough money to retire. I'm not fat, actually when I post on Any Forums or in the elusive 'physiques of Any Forums' you guys immediately accuse me of taking steroids. I am married and have a brood of White children.
I am - unvaxxed, untested and uncut.
fat people are just fat because they have no impulse control, and this is coming from a literal recovered crack cocaine addict

Those are just women hitting the wall, dont blame the weed for lack of self control

The munchies are real.

im rich and fit and I smoke everyday kys incels no amount of nofap or drug prohibition will make you desirable

Only if you're a fat girl at heart.

the real redpill is that none of this shit ruined you its just that you have shit genes like your dad and grandpa and they never should have reproduced thats why you are lazy and ugly

One time I fucked a girl so hard I could see the fat melting off her face. I had to slow down cause I like em chunky

This is just self control issues. Food is fuel. If weed makes you hungry you need to make the conscious effort to realize it's not real hunger and redirect your energy elsewhere. Weed usually makes me want to exercise not eat.

I smoked weed everyday for almost 20 years. Im completely fine. Might have gotten a brain damage or so but i turned into a political savant so i think im good anyway.

same here brother I just got an lb so I have tons of choice -

super lemon haze
blue hawaiian
silver haze
black cherry gelatto
purple rockstar
rainbow kush

I fucking hate the gay names all I know is that they are all AAAA and they allow me to be a complete fucking NEET day-trader kek

I eat an entire 1 lb bag of unwrapped mini Reeses cups every time I get high. I've been doing this for seven years.

Attached: 1637607586313.gif (413x233, 2.85M)

>but i turned into a political savant
Show us

How does weed do that to your nails?

Kinda interesting to see a photo collage capturing people slipping into degeneracy (differs vastly from meth head police shots). Captures something about modern times.

fuck yeah. people that cant handle drugs and alcohol are the problem not the drugs and alcohol

not even once bro

Attached: 8798768756.jpg (600x754, 59.74K)

I quit and now I'm lonely and miserable. I didn't give a shit about talking to other people while I was high every day. Fuck. At least I'm dreaming again though.

Based.

For me, it's a big wall sized mirror in her Dad's master bedroom and fucking her in his bed while watching yourself fucking her and flexing.

Attached: 1640725745421m.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

Yeah this is almost every pothead I know.

>you're not white chang get the fuck out of my continent

Attached: b2b.png (600x650, 227.75K)

I bond burgered your sister

This isn't cannabis, this is Britishism

fpbp
weed makes Whites indistinguishable from niggers

You can have metaphysical experiences without psychedelics though.

They're called nigger nails

Already did. Been stuck here with you fuckers for over 10 years.

>At least I'm dreaming again though.
this is the only thing I miss, somehwat
I stopped for a few months and I could nhardly sleep because my dreams were keeping me up, or waking me up in terror and screaming and waking my wife
I don't dream at all

Smoked since 16, 29 now, no fatter, more muscle of course.
Dumb thread.

Left got better. Right got worse.

Why did you quit? Is life worth living without drugs?

How much is a lb in leaf land? My state recently legalized it in 2020 and the price for just 8ths are nearly $90

Stop it user, you will turn into one (a Reeses cup) if you keep it up

>smoke weed
>start thinking like a nigger
>start acting like a nigger
>start liking nigger things
Not much of a mystery user.

jesus christ it literally looks like weed turned them canadian. the resemblance to our women is uncanny

An eighth maybe $15 leafbux

None of you have had sex while on DMT and it shows