Finding an exit

I already know this thread will get flooded with bots, shills and demon jews.
I also know maybe one or two replies will be genuine human frens
I figured it all out guys. i hope the gate keepers don't blind those close to the truth
those of you who are dumb enough to browse this honeypot site, are smart enough to know that we are all under surveillance and monitored from the day we are born
most of us GATE kids know this
its all connected to gangstalking and fear based tortured.
the exit is near by boys hold on in there

Attached: truman_primary.jpg (2220x1248, 119.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.dhammasukha.org/uploads/1/2/8/6/12865490/the_path_to_nibbana__d_johnson_f18.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know it's stupid and that it's what they want but I can slowly feel my sanity drifting away. I'm running out of ways to cope with this stupid clownworld and I hate every part of it.
I'm not even a failed subhuman with no friends and no family I actually have it pretty good even. I have no intention of doing an hero either. But I cannot accept this world I hate it, I hate that NPCs are all okay with that and encouraging Them to continue.
I see no way out.

I've already lost it. It's only a matter of time before I do something exceptionally anti social. The only reason I haven't yet is probably because I never leave my house.

They own the courts
It's the Jews and masons

be silent and know god, he will show you purpose and what you are doing wrong.

>because I never leave my house.
Stay safe. I will lose my house soon. It's over for me. I won't hurt anyone else.

you're not special. no one is watching you. no one gives a shit about the empty schizo life you've created. get over yourself.

>you're not special. no one is watching you. no one gives a shit about the empty schizo life you've created. get over yourself.

Attached: chicken-spongebob.gif (498x379, 3.56M)

please actually be soon i cant take it anymore
i wont forgive god unless i spent the rest of eternity in a happy reality where nobody can hurt me and i want every single stalker burning hell for at least 2 million years each
my life fucking sucks i cant even believe in god anymore
it sucks being a torture victim but living in a gilded cage so everyone just says im a brat and i deserve it or im mentally ill

I don't matter enough to merit government surveillance. Passive monitoring by a computer algorithm that sorts people into risk classes? Maybe. But there isn't a fed in an office somewhere parsing over every bullshit thing I type.
Leave the house user, and find some friends. You owe it to yourself.
You have my sympathy. Rest assured that people have been through worse and recovered. You can too user.

What's a gate kid?

i literally get tortured if i dont go on this site and post
or go on runescape
im sure theyd want me on other sites but these 2 sites are the easiet to stalk me on
half my runescape friends i met during 2020 were stalkers
1 of them was a dude i knew since like 2011 and 1 since 2016
thats some long game shit man like wtf

Pro tip: gangstalking doesn't work if you are irrational and fear torture doesn't work if you have no fear.
Embrace the clown.

they used gate to find us i think
i was considered for gate tested by childrens hospital
then drugged up on literally 4-5 x the dose of ablify risperdol and paxil
for like 1-2 years
they then put me in special
ed pretty sure my stepdad is involved with it he met my mom in a weird way
we were at a doctors appointment and my mom just suddenly walks out and meets him
he says hey i read that article in the wapo magazine about you
( because my mom is legally blind)
knowing what i know now about remote neural monitoring i think hes just a fed
he literally told me he was and to watch myself when i called him out on it
also got mad at me for saying we should wipe out the elite bloodline and that hes descended from some royalty in 15th century europe
not to mention his family over in hungary are the LITERAL COMMUNISTS
who ran it during ww2 and after
my opa his dad
( my step grandpa)
didnt like the communists and ran thru a mind field
pretty sure my stepdad was asked to join back in and sold me out to get back his familys position
ihate him he told me i was evil
i was bad for being autistic
told me hed send me to the mental hosptial
the man tortured and abused me my whole life

I am in the same boat as you.
If you can, on a night, look up at the stars. Fixate your eyes on Orion's Belt for 5 minutes.
You already know you aren't from here. There plenty more who think the same.

What the actual fuck man

yeah that worked for a few years user
try living in a fully controlled situation
house with 2 fed neighbors who sleep harass me
breaks in constantly
cant leave my house at all basically
my only escape is my grandparents house
literally the only place where it doesnt happen
the second i get home i get a tone in my ear and get the dew harassment
my job is thru the dors program cuz im autistic
and its a rigged fake job too
boss is a literal glownigger who always has excuses on not paying me
literally every interaction in my life is fake and designed to cause stress
i cant play ps4 without them shutting off my consoel controller making me fall thru the floor
shit like that its so annoying living in 24/7 agony
idk why they did this to me

Do not throw away your faith.

Attached: 1630001680772.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)

Good post.

what faith lmao i hate god
i understand he will swoop in at the last second but Gods larping and gay bullshit and weird timing make him seem evil
why the fuck would i have faith my whole family will die of the vaxx theres no just god lol
but hes all i have so whatever
i still fucking hate him tho i want a fun life after this so i can play all the videogames i missed and do shit that i couldnt do cuz autism

Not even real problems. You aren't a clown, you're a cuck.

>house with 2 fed neighbors who sleep harass me
Harass them back. Join a communist/anime/furry group (basically any obnoxious smelly neckbeard group you van find) and let them hang out at your place 24/7. Shit in front of their doors every tuesday and pretend it's not you. Join a sect like Jehowa's Witlessness and start trying to convert them every time you see them.
>breaks in constantly
Cover all your belonging in cum.
>i get a tone in my ear
Blast enough decibels of music to drown the noise
>always has excuses on not paying me
Start stealing from him

Based Indigo kid

You know the best way to cope is to act if you are a Gta character every day our reality is becoming more like a parody

Attached: 1636843302123.jpg (528x357, 36.45K)

i do blast music and i bought a fire axe for "playing minecraft"
they toned it down alot
if i yell enough they stop lmao
i think youre a stalker too im just gonna stop responding to your bait

I had my keys literally vanish from my person tonight. Took me for a spin! Hang in there brothers, methods deployed will undoubtable be wacky. Christ is King, don't fight it.

Attached: oneway.jpg (670x900, 70.36K)

Enjoy the ride, you are here forever and the Kali Yuga isn't even in full swing. The best part are yet to come.
Read "the mystery of the grail" and "kybalion" and see where this path takes you. The exit is in the eye of the storm. Should you still want to exit once you reach it.

You have every right to hate God. And right now, I couldn't blame you.
The fact is, you still believe in this presence. Just because life is a cunt right now, you still know there is a higher power.
You haven't abandoned your faith just because life is a little rough right now.
I'll buy you a beer in the skies, brother.

Attached: 1645609603816.jpg (1080x982, 105.91K)

Here you go. Just do the practice
library.dhammasukha.org/uploads/1/2/8/6/12865490/the_path_to_nibbana__d_johnson_f18.pdf

i really hate god user
like reallllllllly hate him

Yelling and being angry is the exact reaction they want. Just enjoy yourself and ignore the social norms, them and what they are trying to do to you.
I also suggest you to read Musashi Miyamoto.

That's the spirit, God speed!

I am not familiar with GATE, I was in a program called TAP (teaching advanced pupils).

I was incredibly bored in school. Became a delinquent by the time I reached High School. Dropped out and floated around, joined the army for kicks. Worked menial labor jobs until I worked at a bank in a Call Center. Got a break in Operations. Numbers came naturally to me, started doing McKinsey level consulting for 36k a year at this bank. Crushed it. Went from a $10/hr job to 6 figures in 4 years.

I consume material at breakneck speed, though not didactic. Tend to abuse alcohol, My wife asked me one time why I like to drink, and I said "It turns my mind off."

Almost on the spectrum, but not quite. Had to work at reading social cues a little harder, but have a gift for leadership, mostly because I feel everyone deserves respect.

Scary thing is, I was on this Hitler-esque type rant in the local YMCA about the current situation. I looked around and there were at least 10 people in the locker room just staring at me wide-eyed, just consuming what I was saying. When I get passionate about it, it just comes naturally.

I've predicted most things up to today...the reason why I crushed it in the financial world was due to the ability to predict stuff about 6 months in advance.

My wife was really mad when I started suggesting homesteading about 2 years ago, now she laments that she did not listen to me. I have red-pilled her.

I don't see good things coming down the pipeline for the next few years. It's going to be really tough.

The only advice I have is to get in shape. You're going to need it.

I get gangstalked and I'm a Luciferian lmao

Some kike is literally paying a bunch of retards to follow me 24/7. Peak clown world.

Attached: lowview.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

what kind of luciferian?

Hahaha just not true faggot. Some of us used to hold top secret security clearances and most definitely are being watched but your a dindu nuffin with your life fucking loser. Not everybody is you.

addendum to the above....

I did notice that a lot of the sites that do geo-location for user-experience were coming back Arlington, which is creepy as fuck. Started using a VPN religiously after that.

>getting gangstalked
>luciferian

There's your problem in a nutshell. Bro Satan is torturing you because he knows you're going to turn. Call on the LORD and it will get easier. No ones paying nobody bro. I had to deal with SF one time like a few months ago basically had to brush it off and move on.

>the exit
Here ya go

Attached: 1614952802134.png (1024x1024, 158.36K)

quadraplegichere,,,the Boss's planis tuff on us frontliners.

Attached: shuffle.jpg (2076x1302, 3.77M)