Data is looking bad for the vaccines bros

>population of ~83 million people living in Germany
>Germany has a vaccination rate of 75.8% as of 3 weeks ago
>projections show roughly 3 million people in Germany have had adverse affects
>tfw ~4.768% of the vaccinated population has been negatively affected by a vaccine forced on the public
Brutal.
If this data is in fact true, that's an abysmally high rate of adverse events for a vaccine. And that's not even breaking it down by which vaccine people took.

A large number of these could be because they're not aspirating the needle too. They don't require it in the US at least.
Important to note that not all of these adverse events are serious but this is an alarmingly high amount reported for any vaccine and wouldn't be approved if it was under regular circumstances.
What's the take away?
This shows why waiting for clinical trials and due process with medicine is vitally important. And shows how politicizing medicine is a huge mistake.
And this is now the first round of boosters in Germany right?
We'll see how the data looks going forward. It looks like regulators are starting to pay more attention. Maybe it will get worse.
It's too bad though, because there was a lot of data that was ignored in the initial phases of vaccinations.
Remember all those young new anchors in the UK who started dying of blood clots in the brain?
A lot of potentially useful data was shafted here in the states too at the beginning. I know this first hand.

Attached: 1645646972983.png (445x484, 30.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfizer.com/refunds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO REFUNDS

the numbers are rising frens

pfizer.com/refunds

Wrong, that's 3,000,000 with adverse effects that sent to the hospital over those reactions.
Many many more didn't go and report these reactions

Haha die clot shot fags

Over the next few years as more data comes out and the censorship relaxes, the narrative around vaccines is going to flip radically. People still on the vaccine side are going to look like the kind of people who supported lobotomies or denied the science linking cancer and cigarettes.

>Wrong, that's 3,000,000 with adverse effects that sent to the hospital over those reactions.
Hmm this is actually a true point. And they were bad enough where they felt like they should go to the doctor.
Even my brother and mother both had horrible reaction and ever went to the hospital.
>swollen lymph nodes for both of them off and on for months after the second shot
>body rash for my brother around his torso
>severe chest pain off off and on for a few months for him
He should've went to the hospital. Didn't even report it to VERS.
At least he got an exemption from the booster.
Stay safe frens and have plenty of healthy fats and glutathione to support a healthy liver.

>because they're not aspirating the needle too.
You don't know what that even means, do you?

Attached: 1621815593306.jpg (750x951, 74.89K)

I hope the Canadian politicians are unelectable after what they're still doing as first world countries are opening up.
I refuse to believe that their politicians unironically believe they're helping anyone at this point.
Even in California everything is normal for both unvaccinated and vaccinated basically (unless you're down town).

Injecting it intravenously is what largely allows for it to travel to the heart, kidney, testes, etc.
But, what you're implying is correct, aspirating the needle doesn't stop the myocarditis nor pericarditis 100%.
So the vaccines do still cause myocarditis nor pericarditis even when the needle is asperated.
It just reduces the chances of short term myocarditis and pericarditis. Which should be reason enough for them to do it.
Long term risks still are on the table though and it appears these vaccines are no where near the standards they've pretended to hold in the past. So frankly, I wouldn't recommend anyone to take the vaccines unless they're ancient and sick. Especially not with omicron being so seemingly benign.

I've lost all trust in the medical institution after seeing this shit show and how even simple things that could mitigate risks of injury aren't being explored despite large amounts of data. Everything has been politicized by midwit doctors and politicians.

>Any Forums was right again
You would think the world would be bowing before Any Forumslacks begging them for their wisdom on how to proceed at this point. It's almost like they like being conned and being wrong about almost everything.

lmao

Never underestimate the ignorance and incompetence of an elected official.

kek

retard the adverse effect is categorized as something else in a different aspect of their health faggot

>disclose.tv
Try harder chudster

I only wish death to those supporting and implementing forced vaccinations on people. These people belong nowhere else but in hell. You don't get to come back from that and say I am a good person.

There literally is a link directly to it retard. Pro tip this is not my first time seeing this. And it was not disclose.tv who only report the news unlike CNN and MSNBC

Right on schedule

I hope the vaccines AND virus kill humans

The entire aspiration narrative only serves to deflect all damage done to the person administering the vaccine rather than the vaccine itself.

No one is talking about the bigger issue of digital vaccines and barcoding.

Good point. Aspiration or not, the negative affects speak for themselves.
Also, I heard WHO decided on one entity to handle the digital vaccine passports.
Even though restrictions are lifting, we're not out of the woodworks yet and I believe they're getting ready to roll out the digital passports on mass as early as this fall during the next flu season.
I think they're pulling back in part so people will be more accepting of it this fall or next year.