Fellas, how do we fix this?

Fellas, how do we fix this?

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 589.12K)

Women are also 60% of enrollment meaning they have less per Capita

Daddy bail me out

So this means more women go to university then men. Why can't these stupid cunts see this? They want all the benefits of an equal society but none of the disadvantages. God I hate women so much it's unreal.

It means they can’t pay their debt and that they accrue more of it which infers they just get retarded jobs with useless degrees.
We fix it by not sending women to college

women were not meant to do math

>They want all the benefits of an equal society but none of the disadvantages
but that's not equality.

Abolish education

right. That's equity which is why they use that word now and not equality.

>men start to see that college is becoming a huge waste of money
>women's high agreeableness means they will take the road most-traveled, no matter how dilapidated it has become
no surprised here

My gf has 4 degrees to my 1. She works in an industry for a year. Gets bored and starts again. Its def a female thing like buying shoes

Why should I care about the struggles of women when they deserved to be ruled over and raped by men who could easily replace them.

To clarify, I'm asking how do we fix the debt problem. Not the women-in-debt problem.

>how do we fix the debt problem

Attached: fc.jpg (1280x720, 89.54K)

Now show the gender breakdown of how many more women are going to college than men.

Nobody's ever told me who exactly the student debt is owned to.

Let the entire economic system and society collapse and women will go back to sucking dick for a can of tuna (read about it in a account of complete societal collapse).

Tell these cunts to start an Onlyfans and be objectified.

this

Make sure that all people, women and minorities included, are taught how interest and cause and effect work

Lets face it, they aren't doing STEM, are they.

If I wanted to be saddled with a woman's debt I would have gotten married.

Attached: 1644615913980.jpg (1024x765, 106.3K)

This post goes very hard

Attached: 1645034705951.gif (306x250, 124.21K)

Fuck no lol half the girls in my college are doing graphic design

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-155439_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.1M)

They also use like 80% of health care

Another way to read that is more than 2/3 of college students are women. Apart from all of the scholarships they get just for being women.

Maybe we should talk about female privileges

kek

not my problem

Gender justice would mean those whores pay their debt and not get away from it because they have a pussy.

My niece insisted on dorming her first year, even though my sisters house is just a 15 minute drive from campus. Living on campus added another $8k to her student loan. Woman are brain dead.

>4
Which 4? And in what fields?

Most women’s strategy for paying student debt is to marry a guy with more money. This is one reason millennial women are so lousy at picking partners now.

This. Women are a failure of the family unit, and they were taken advantage of like they are animals.

Well, if you want to be an animal prepare to be treated like one. You dirty slut.

>I made poor decisions now everyone has to pay for it
They do know that community college and state universities exist right? Both have decent Financial aid packages, both are sub a 10k year especially if you don’t live on campus. What kind of parents would even allow their children to be shackled with that sort of debt. When I was in HS my teachers always told me to go to the school that gives you the most money and I relay this message to all students I talk to. They are in a grave of their own making and I don’t want to dig them out.

Attached: 4E99F412-3044-41FD-9F90-5A1360075B87.png (968x1024, 401.33K)

Take back everything we've ever given women

Wait, 2/3 * $929 ==> $618.7 BILLION USD in worthless debt backed by "the market value of art degrees" was created by young women wanting to "find themselves"?

What lender, what absolute retard, incapable of any quantitative finance, financial engineering, or risk management, what ABSOLUTE BUFFOON would participate in providing liquidity to these bogus loans?

Ohh, the U.S. Government became the primary underwriter who has to pony up if these loans default, well that checks out...

It doesn't matter what the loan is actually for if your Rich Uncle Sam is going to be on the hook!

Wait, wasn't there a similar situation in the housing market....hmm....

Typical women running from responsibilities.

tell them to watch kevin samuels videos and repent their sinful ways.
it's not too late as long as they are feminine friendly cooperative submissive.

I ask for the second time today, where the fuck are this guy's rear delts?

>Women make a series of choices to reach their goals, and must now contend with the consequences (debt)
>Women realize they actually have to pay for it
>"OH MY GOD! DADDY GOVERNMENT, PLS HELP! IF I HAVE TO PAY $200 A MONTH TO STUDENT LOANS, I WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY MY MONTHLY GUCCI!"
What a fucking disgrace. Giving women rights was the biggest mistake the West ever made.

Kill all college students and BOOM no more debt

They should be made to present their tits for all the nation to enjoy before receiving any relief.

Attached: 1645500630963.jpg (1024x576, 88.06K)

hi screenwriter fren

Attached: 1618166945151.png (679x516, 218.56K)

Attached: 1644439430567.png (492x770, 371.04K)

>All that money for gender studies and psychology
yeesh

Imagine thinking that Joe Biden, the very man most responsible for making student loans non-dischargeable by bankruptcy, is all of the sudden going to forgive said student loans.