Why do you want to date her again? Are you that desperate?

Why do you want to date her again? Are you that desperate?

Attached: 5760.jpg (1200x1200, 134.24K)

i don't want to date her but i would fuck her

That look she makes when she bounces a digested Goya black bean outta her ass onto your plate.

I want to feed her Ivermectin and hear her say , neigh.

WE DONT WANT TO DATE HER SHE FANTASIZES ABOUT BEING RAPED BY ALL OF US IN THE CAPITOL.........

she could eat an apple through a fence

Fuck off AOC

I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t gotten plastic surgery for her face

The fact that people actually think she looks cute is a real testament to the kinds of beasts you have wandering around over there in the Jewnited Sharts of Muttmerica

>date
Sorry I meant rape.

Dating is for fags

Kek

Don’t know jack shit about this woman so i’m not biased at all, she’s really fucking ugly. You’d have to have very low confidence and self worth to be able to find this attractive.

Attached: 63F11D76-7848-4C24-A150-DCFD42016BD8.jpg (830x700, 72.85K)

I think most of the users of this site would be more interested in dateRAPE than dating.

I honestly think she is a 10 plus she is smart and rich. What more to ask?
Prove me wrong all you want I don't care
Beauty is subjective

Attached: aoc.jpg (1124x1383, 214.01K)

Anyone who finds AOC attractive should be lynched. We don't need your garbage taste in women contaminating our gene pool anymore.

I wouldn't date her, but I'd fuck her just long enough for her to fall in love with me and slash my car tires when I move on. It's an ego thing I guess.

>the kinds of beasts you have wandering around over there in the Jewnited Sharts of Muttmerica

Attached: Repulsive morbidly obese Amerimutt mongrel subhuman horror of eugenics laughs at Europeans.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

She's brown tho, and brown girls are gross.

Only the bleached edits of her make her look attractive.

Attached: asdfasdfasdasd.jpg (988x1024, 99.57K)

she isn't cute she is a loud mouthed, horse faced, arrogant, grifter and I just want to hate fuck her because of it

Shes a d actress playing a role

Delusional dumb cunt who thinks fake tits is the key to success..

Do you think she sucks her “partner’s” cock or is she ones of those bitches who won’t go down?

>that subtle raising of her jaw when she hears "white people"
damn it feels good to live inside their heads

Attached: 1645257339606m.jpg (857x1024, 88.55K)

Reminder that she's a careerist, the lowly-bartender turned politician through grassroots was made up (she worked for PR companies and just did a quick gig as a bartender), she is planted by the Democrats to be the trendy alternative to the boomer legacy figures and appeal to zoomer leftists with hammer and sickles in their social media profiles to bring their funds back into the party.

Attached: 20220223_215030.jpg (1024x920, 153.4K)

Attached: 1642550783365.gif (640x404, 3.3M)

I find her more hot in brown

If people wanted to date Occasional Cortex, she wouldn't have a fucking ginger for a boyfriend!

Checkmate, fags.

Attached: aoc_boyfriend.jpg (1200x601, 113.99K)

I don't. Imagine having to listen to her voice all the time

This. She has nice tits, bur her face is a train wreck.

I wish she was a role actress playing with my d

>she’s really fucking ugly.

you post to Any Forums, what are you? a 3?
she's at least a 6.

I unironically find Nancy Pelosi sexier than this muppet