Convoy leader dead?

True or fake news?

vancouvertimes.org/index.php/2022/02/23/tamara-lich-leader-of-the-ottawa-trucker-convoy-found-dead-in-her-cell-reports/

Attached: 1FE1B557-B362-43FE-99F1-20CBA81AC8C6.jpg (860x781, 365.27K)

Probably choked herself to death with a police baton.

Untrue and queer

Oh no we lost a kneeling retard. How will the police get flowers for next Valentine's Day?

well if you cant find any other stories about it, then its probably fake news

What's with everyone dying in prison all of a sudden? I thought these were supposed to be secure facilities?

They are secure. No footage inside the cells.

>Whois
>Ukraine

I smell gefilte fish

Attached: 8B936BAC-BEE5-4864-8616-F73E9B1413A1.jpg (694x525, 52.77K)

Depends on your definition of "safe and secure".

Fed mission complete. Needs to return to her civil life

Secure for the jewish elite to destroy anyone inside of them as they please, yes

Suppose to be one on Epstein but conveniently not working.

Vancouver Times isn't real. There's the Sun, the Straight.

He smeared shit on the camera lens

Does anyone know what "racism" pat king is accused of?

judging by Patrick King id say more like
>freemason mission complete

I don't know of the man but if you say you don't want a 1% population increase from India every year you're a racist.

What is the difference between the guy looking at the camera seeing someone committing suicide and the camera showing him smearing shit on it in regards to triggering alarms? I'd assume any lack of a clear image would lead to an immediate cell inspection and possibly cell transfer if camera function cannot be restored.

Fake News
Sage

Attached: 08a51afc227b4d816406099077b4ba0260d0f26109a355bd94a96e922d8caa70.png (501x445, 151.36K)

Convoy insider here. This is sadly real. We are in shock. She had told us multiple times, "I am not suicidal. I would never kill myself. If something happens to me ... don't let them tell you it was suicide."

I think they are probably looking at their phones and not the camera monitors.

Fake as fuck. Do better OP.

how's china this time of year? do you plan on taking taiwan?

The news has literally never not been lying when they call someone the leader of some movement. It is always, as a rule, an attempt to subvert or generally demoralize.

>HAHA LOOK HERE'S YOUR LEADER YOU MUST BE JUST LIKE THIS LEADER OF YOURS WHO IS SUFFERING AND OR BEING HUMILIATED HAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOUR LEADER IS THIS PERSON WHO SUCKS HAHAHAHAHA

Mental children will fall for it. Good thing our modern population hasn't been molly coddled for decades and are very mentally mature.