Pants are not women clothing

Women in pants is the same as men in dresses. Change my mind.

Attached: 9d23ed407e4.jpg (1020x1530, 66.05K)

>Change my mind.
No.

Men look hot in skirts.
>Roman warriors
Change my mind

everyone looks better in feminine clothing

I think she looks good just like that.
It's already a pretty modest outfit anyways. What are you, some kind of puritan?

This is bait do not respond to it like I just did.

You're not wrong but it's this endless battle to make women wear dresses when it's 20 below 0 out.

Every women increases her attractivity by wearing a nice dress, why would she shove her legs in men clothing?

yoga pants are a blessing

Incel freak

Pants are mostly Germanic thing. Other Europeans didn't wear pants. Roman and Goths are more masculine than any fag running around in pants today.

why are women allowed to wear men's clothes but men aren't allowed to wear women's clothes?

>argues women in pants is bad
>shows a pic of woman looking good in pants

Pants, especially tight pants, are biologically a better fit on women than on men, and skirts, especially loose skirts, are a biological better fit on men

No... that's why there are Mens and Womens Jean's. Yet a dress is just a dress. Ouch.

they can wear skirts over warm leggings
they just want to be rebellious whores

Dresses don't show the shape of the legs and bussom. How can they be more attractive?

Seethe & dilate
You read the wrong intention in the post

Clothing cannot be masculine or feminine. You're literally adhering to a tranny ideology. A man wearing a skirt doesn't make him feminine. A woman wearing pants doesn't make her masculine. Biology is what determines who you are, not what you wear. Cut all thoughts of "masculine" "feminine" and "gender" out of your life and just return to cold hard biological fact.

pants are barbarian, we men and women should all wear kilts and non pant clothing

More feminine aura. Women also look more submissive in dresses.

Rapist take

True
Just not feminine but these sluts get brainwashed so easily you can make them do literally anything
It's so simple it just bores me

Attached: 1642141354819.png (306x306, 100.76K)

Its sad western women were brainwashed into thinking skin tight leggings that show your vulva is a good look. You can be attractive and classy at the same time with a nice flowy skirt.

Attached: skirt.jpg (734x734, 59.81K)

You're autistic and/or retarded.
Sorry your parents never told you.

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

boo hoo nigga

Fashion is fashion, it really doesn't make a difference to me. It's when body parts start coming off, and I'm supposed to participate in delusions that I object.

I'm right. A man is always a man and a woman is always a woman. It doesn't matter what they wear. Argue the point if you disagree. If you can't or won't, that makes you objectively wrong and it means you're kneeling before me in concession.

Every garment was invented by men and is a man's garment by definition. That means women cannot wear clothes under any circumstance and men can wear anything.

Eh, maybe.
Whatever I like my women with pants.

I'm just going to keep calling you retarded is all.

>The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Deut 22:5

Women who have long hair and hide their necks and shoulders should be fucking hanged.

every time I see some chubby roastie in yoga pants at walmart I want to commit seppuku and leave my internal organs for the one fat old nigger worker to clean up.

>seethe & dilate
I don't think you know what that means, retard

Then you lost. You now have to kill yourself, you tranny brained subhuman.

Who said they are not man or women then, you retard? I can wear make up and still be a man, but I still did something feminine. Men are more attractive without a lipstick on and women are more attractive when they wear dresses.

fpbp

Okay, but you're a retard.

Can't just flip up her skirt and pound away at that pussy if she's wearing pants, guy.

The key word is "pertaineth". I don't care if the creature from the black Lagoon made the clothes. You are wrong.

1 Timothy 2
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

This is true.
I didn't even think of the raping possibilities.
MMMMM

Explain why

It means you should seethe while you dilate

>muh bible is authority
Come up with an actual argument.

I love it when a tight pair of man pants snuggly hugs a girls cute boyish ass

they are only more attractive to you because you dont have a brain of a monke like that american.
you are attracted to feminine qualities like modesty.
american is attracted to ass only.

Stop going to Walmart. Go to Target instead.

> Warm colors
> Black Boots, grey socks
> Classy
Maybe you shouldn't appoint yourself the arbiter of fashion choices just yet.

Target is gay

>skirts are now so damn rare I get instantly aroused whenever I'm exposed to such femininity even if the legs are in stockings and she looks like a gremlin
And this is over something as dumb as skirts. Imagine what happens in the headss of all the mind-broken men out there whenever they get exposed to such breaks in the simulation. No wonder all sexual crimes are up a fuckton(excluding the shitskins). They should thank God they arouse us, that's all I'm going to say.

Attached: 1645042910362.jpg (700x484, 133.25K)

i really like this style, god help me.
i declare myself arbiter elegantiarum and say you are a retard.

Not really. Facepaint can't be masculine or feminine either. Facepaint was also invented by men to be worn by men. Especially mascara, which blocks the sun from your eyes when you work in a field. If a man went out looking like an Egyptian he could be called feminine. But he would not be feminine, because eye paint is objectively not feminine by any acceptable usage of the word. Biological traits are masculine and feminine. Clothes and stylings are not and cannot be. Ever.

1 Corinthians 11
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

umm... what user... what...

Attached: 1639112584597.jpg (640x701, 56.62K)

>Televangelists have been funded by Israel for the last 50 years
>The bible has nothing worth learning from it.
I mean if you're that easily convinced by zionist propaganda, then sure...

Attached: Brainless.jpg (644x500, 28.46K)

It's better than walmart and has a better class of woman customer.

Scotland

And it would look 10 times better with actual woman clothes

I don't argue with inept simpletons.

It's really easy. Fashion is ultimately about self expression.
Dresses are great. I wear them all the time... but, I'm not going to wear a full length fucking skirt to hike slot canyons or ride horses, or work on my family's ranch. I'm also not going to wear one to a music event. I'm not going to wear one anywhere that there may be uncivilized people present. I don't want to be raped.
Consider the possibility that women don't exist for the sole purpose of pleasing your eye. We are the mothers of children first.
Making women subject to your frivolous (and poor) fashion tastes and fetishes...isn't "trad", or whatever you faggots larp about.
The world doesn't orbit around men. The world orbits around the next generation.