Link Deposit - Thread #2

Previous thread:
>

Link Deposit is a tool to organize links into deposits that have a permanent URL and anyone can view them. It is a website, but behaves like an app on modern browsers, so people don't need to download from App Stores - it happens automatically as you load the page and it can't be removed by App Store guidelines.

Here are some example deposits to see what is possible:

Any Forums (example how Link Deposit can automatically archive a page when you add it to deposit)
>linkdepos.it/WO21i4dvq9t

Vaccine - side effects (non covid)
>linkdepos.it/zLBgMDz7UJd

Games
>linkdepos.it/EI8aUof2ifB

Or even better, you can add those deposits into deposits and send that one around:
>linkdepos.it/WrLI3lYiBJt

Link Deposit supports scanning and generating QR codes, which can help facilitate sharing links. Instead of saving pastebins in a text file each time you want to post some info on Any Forums, you can make a deposit instead and share that permanent URL as text or in QR code format.

It also support offline use, meaning that you can use the app locally on your device without accessing cloud features if you wish.

Give it a try today. It's a passion project and I'd love to see some creative deposits (You) come up with.

Also AMA about the web app.

Attached: GIF 23-02-2022 20-40-12.gif (357x303, 124.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkdepos.it/import
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try scanning this with your smartphone. Everyone with a modern smartphone that recognizes QR codes can navigate to the deposit.

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 12.64K)

nice work, user.
consider donate option, some anons may want to support you financially

How do I scam it with my smart phone when I'm using smart phone

Take your faggot cyrpto shit back to the shithole that Any Forums is and die there.

Thanks. For now, server costs are manageable and will wait to see how adoption goes. As I stated, this is a passion project and we will see how it goes

This example was more intended for PC users that had a smartphone nearby. Scan option is best used when someone else shows you in person or you stumble upon a QR code. It is up to the users to include a html link along side a QR code when posting for mobile viewers.

If the need arises, I could implement import QR code from Gallery, so you could save QR code into Photos, load up >linkdepos.it/import and place that image to be processed.

I'll consider something like this, thanks for the idea

fuck off kike, it's not crypto related
>will wait to see how adoption goes
You'll need to make more threads to get traction. Try to post more when mutts are online, also use links to the app in different threads in the way you want anons to use them

>You'll need to make more threads to get traction
I'll try to make threads everyday, perhaps even late at night when US & A is awake

> also use links to the app in different threads in the way you want anons to use them
That's a good idea, I'll devote more time to build some useful deposits for sharing.

Are hitler memes allowed?

Link Deposit is just a tool, and as such serves only links that redirects to content, it doesn't store content on the server. You can save links to recipes, music, memes, documentaries and much more. I'm sure people will get creative with how they use the web-app.

Well done user btw bump

boomp

Attached: 9E1DDFB6-586F-465C-A668-D07ADE13094E.png (400x385, 38.43K)

user have a boomp

Attached: 1645142825139.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

If I kink depot a link depot link, will I crash the site?

Only one way to find out

1. Create a deposit
2. add "linkdepos.it/WO21i4dvq9t" to the newly created deposit
3. send me your deposit URL and I'll add it to the Any Forums deposit

and we can try it out. But it should work just fine linking circular deposits around if that's what you meant.

Nice pic, I think I’ll put its link in my web browser favourites folder

Forgot to mention, for this example you will need to register an account to create a shareable cloud deposit. Use a throwaway email to test it out, and if you decide to keep on using the app just remember your login info

Kek

What does this have to do with chainlink?

Nothing. All similarities are (coin)cidental.