What's so bad about living in the pod and owning nothing?

What's so bad about living in the pod and owning nothing?

Attached: image-1-GettyImages-1006574574-3.jpg (1000x585, 215.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vcn735-the-dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-pod-people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it means your lose your only power. Serfs lived in land they didn't own to serve the lord of the land. They simply want a modern feudal system. If this doesn't bother you then you either have nothing to lose or you are ignorant of what you are going to end up losing.

But right now you must work for a company or starve to death, what's the difference?

i would just be bored to death. if they have these living pods they better put a suicide pod right next door

We all get the pod eventually

Attached: R - 2022-02-23T144316.962.jpg (1600x1169, 166.56K)

>What's so bad about living in the pod and owning nothing?
You live in a pod and own nothing.

Most will be lucky to get these

Attached: R (8).png (792x501, 520.26K)

>They simply want a modern feudal system.
Except this will be worse than the feudal systems of yesteryear. They will go overboard with the authoritarianism and the cruelty. There will be so many crimes against humanity that it won't be a crime anymore.

yeah but we get our simple pleasures (bread and circus), at least here in america. i know most of europe is already an urban hellscape consisting of emotionless worker drones but here in burgerland it's still comfy as long as you don't live in one of the 5 biggest cities

For me it's the removing of choice. I really wouldn't mind. Forcing others who enjoy the outdoors and responsibilities of life seems very cruel.

Nothing. I just want sex, alcohol and good food. I can be happy with that.

based knight of malta poster

The fact that anyone who goes along with it is basically incarcerated from society. Not bad!

If Klaus does it first, I might too.

most of us already do and don't know it

>good food
yeah, about that...

Attached: 1629817943410.jpg (1247x505, 92.18K)

Bc you will be killed like the cattle you will have become

Attached: B2AA2DDD-C744-4CA0-8BE3-21A8D3776928.jpg (480x360, 24.59K)

Living in the pod and owning nothing.

>Do more work for less compensation, less freedom, less recognition, goy.
Gee I wonder.

You know how when you go to a hotel, you can never truly get comfortable because you know hundreds of disgusting slobs occupied the room and slept in the bed before you? That's what pod life will be. "You will own nothing" means you RENT the pod, faggot.

That's a hotel in Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Lately, all I've done is daydream and watch anime anyway. Living in a pod wouldn't really change anything for me.

how many people can buy a house now?

the boomer elite/black rock corporation

Pods are inevitable with the kikery going on in housing. But owning things can make life more enjoyable. The amount of stuff you can bring with you into your pod will be limited and so only the most important stuff would be brought anyway. That's all you need. I guess there'll be a subscription service for anything else

>this is what my pod will look like once I am powerless

rumble.com/vcn735-the-dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-pod-people.html

If you own nothing then who does? The regime. They will eventually tell you that those things are a privilege that can be revoked at any moment without notice if your behavior isn't adequate. That could range from saying mildly racist stuff to your coworker or criticizing the regime on social media.
Just look at china if you want to know how bad things could be.

I’d be okay with this, assuming I’ll have sex and alcohol too

Imagine the smell.

The part where you live in a pod and own nothing.

It's the matrix fucktard

Nothing, incels are just anti-social and do not want want to be around people who are normal and share a communal spirit

Eating bugs
living in a pod
have no property
be happy...
happy because thats the best you can get
while living underground after the cataclysms

I stayed in one of these pod rooms in Tokyo just to try it out and it's good if you just want a single cheap bed but in every other way it's fucking awful. I went to one that was rated 5-stars and it was just super cheap plastic shit on the inside and it got hot as shit despite having some basic "Ventilation" on it. The privacy was nice compared to some hostels I've been to I guess so that's a thing. 4/10 wouldn't recommend

Attached: 07B506BD-EC83-4825-BA46-4BD800557865.gif (242x200, 863.58K)

It will be okay if they let the pharmajew supply us with mind-numbing chemicals. I'd be okay in the pod and maybe even eating the bugs as long as they routinely feed me xanax like I'm cattle.

This world conformed people into living this life like a competition on who can gather the most sources until they die.

1Tim 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Attached: ad407837114849be9e46d5b087c974abd04d9632a2cfb67ed64a7843cc3e88c8_1.jpg (640x623, 81.12K)

Why not just live in a coffin? Same amount of space and you can be buried there for no additional cost.

in germany if you buy a chunk of land.
it isnt yours at all, no matter how much you pay.

you just rent it from the goverment and you pay the rent every quarter and if you die, your relarives have to pay for the right to use it after you, just they made it free to take over if you are poor so the most dont get that feeling of being servs

It's probably an improvement if you live in Romania but normal people living in first world nations don't like this

I want to own stuff
especially property so I can grow things

>Because it means your lose your only power
Not really. If you don't have anything to loose you gain a tremendous power if you choose to use it.

Nein.

Attached: 84B5FCFC-726B-40D6-AE75-66F903DAD4FB.jpg (1200x675, 88.42K)

KEK

Its a visual example, dipshit

Well the main thing will be invasion of privacy.

I want to own stuff so that I leave something for my kids.

Nothing, based NATO endorses it! Buh-sed!

I want to be the king of my own life

>you will retire at 80
>you will work until you die
>you will not get any time off
>your happiness will depend on our drip-feed
>you belong to us
>you are property
>your intelligence must remain below the threshold

Such things become easier to enforce once you pod up. Unfortunately for the kikes, they will have to buy up the whole real estate market since no one in their right mind would choose a pod over a house. And guess what, I ain't selling.

why one would limit themselves to the land-locked pod and not just buy a small sailboat is beyond me.

>You will sail in zi pod, eat zi prawn and be happy.

Attached: EXLEX-Sails.jpg (1280x720, 140.48K)

Work hard, save your $, and all can be achieved.