Never suffered under communism

>never suffered under communism
>has lots of ancient shit that can attract tourists
>nice weather and many cool beaches
>still be poor
Why

Attached: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2560x1707, 5.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=404IeUzGNZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are lazy as fuck

We're not lazy, people here actively work against eachother and the government, that's the problem, you work as nations while we work as clans

We are not poor. Average public servant here has 3 houses.

>Why
Maybe it has something to do with being controlled by an enemy for 400 years, and being the frontline of two world wars

because wealth is dangerous. we must retain a healthy amount of poverty to keep us on our toes. Too much health can lead to cuckery, as it is evident by Sweden, the USA and the West at large.

>Why
It’s filled with Greeks

the state is very clientistic
watch krauts video about it
his part about the dictatorship is apparently totally wrong when ive spoken to greek boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=404IeUzGNZ4

Cope

Because they decided to ditch control of their own currency and go with the Euro.

Unironically based and philosophy pilled
If i ever leave india i will go to Greece instead of some (((developed))) nation like USA , Germany , France etc etc

jew politicians take debt and escaped the country

>Beautiful Women are topless at the beaches

It's wonderful

I know it sounds fucked, but I think Alexander was the greatest and worst man we had, he beat THE eternal enemy, established an empire from one end of the map to the other, was worshipped as a god in multiple modern countries, he had the money, the servants, all while being described as this handsome and brave genius, dying at a young age inside the city of heavenly sin from something still unexplained....
Every Greek after him just wants to be a god too, he established a standard that this people has been trying to meet up on for millenia since, he took the small city state conservative greeks and offered them the WORLD, and we haven't been the same ever since

Because we have no industry, there used to be state owned electricity company and phone company but they were sold to Germany. We produce almost nothing apart from agriculture and China (COSCO) owns our biggest port. The state for some retarded reason raised taxes for the seamen and the shipping, ship management companies who have the biggest fleet in the entire world and now they fly flags of Malta, Cyprus, Panama etc and have Front Companies in Greece to avoid taxation resulting in no cash flows from shipping and sea trade.

Politicians made deals behind our backs with Germany to slowly sell the country to the EU, we are a protectorate, we produce nothing and rely on tourism, so how are we supposed to be rich when nobody invests in this country? All the rich here invest in Switzerland.

I like the Greeks I think they are cool. Thanks you for god tier classical littérature, gyros, and mastika. I have only met two greeks one was a bro, the other one a 10/10 goddess.

This

you will never be european

We had a proxy war during and after ww2 because of commies that killed and destroyed more than ww2, lel. Plus corrupt kiked up political class.

Ugly old ones too and they make 99% of the tanned booba. It's a curse desu and not worth the rare af peak qt tanned booba. Also, tan lines are patrician fyi

Why make the effort when they can squeeze the Germanistan paypigs dry. Based if you ask me.

hate when this happens

No country is rich without making other countries poor in the process. Also, retards, take a look at our history. The period where countries had growth, industrial revolution and shit was completely missed by Greece and it doesn't help having a bunch of angry roaches as neighbours.

Greece was a great place. Now we have a globohomo govt, they are slowly making it a painful place. It may not be obvious to all yet, but in a few years it will be

Because you are fucking Turks. How has nobody said this yet. Retards.

This, being rich just attracts jews, liberalism, and niggers.

The whole place is corrupt i feel like we have the same mentality as south Americans, we are a low trust society

You will never be European roach

too few people

>poor
you have no idea how much money we have sucked from northcucks. We are practicing the ancient tradition of the citizens (greeks) chilling and the slaves (north europeans) working.
simple as

>be leaf
>40 dollars for a damn chicken
>has to get jabbed to work for a miserable wage

why do you scumbags think you're better?

Because they're the Mexicans of Europe. Lazy as fuck.

Greeks love to bang heads with Greeks for some reason, our modern history is just political crisis every 20 years

We are literally Colombia of the Balkans

Yes

Attached: Turkichad.png (1242x1706, 1.42M)

Good weather, civilised society,Christian, warm people that know how to party
Would not be fair to be rich, have to give up something

Attached: 12432-Santorini.jpg (1200x900, 311.93K)

Much of that money is going to be spent on defense. The west is building us up, like Poland, to be the ground zero for WW3, giving us loans to buy their weapons LOL in a few years the time will be ready for war

based

>our entire history
ftfy