12 year old boy waiting for train pounced on and raped by Muslim migrants

>Italy: Boy Is Raped By 2 Pakistani Men While Waiting For Train

>Two Pakistani men were arrested today in the southern Italian city of Brindisi, il Messagero reports, for allegedly raping a boy waiting for a train in the station. The two alleged rapists are called Rab Nawaz and Ali Imram, both in their late twenties.

>According to the information collected the two men first approached the Italian boy in a provoking way, when he turned his head, the men jumped on him, the boy then tried to escape but was caught and brought in a small alley. The boy tried to resist but in vain and was subjected to an anal assault lasting almost fifteen minutes, with the two men only stopping to adjust their Covid-19 protective masks they were wearing.

>After raping the poor boy the two criminals escaped with their car, but were caught by a nearby camera and later arrested by the police, who the boy himself called. The two Pakistanis have already been brought to the local jail.

Attached: 05.jpg (1135x540, 122.32K)

>ITT: racists act like whites people don’t rape either

i dont go to muslim countries to rape no

The townspeople should liquidate the entire alien community where the men live as punishment. It's the only language savages understand.

whites don't roam in gangs and rape male children no

What an interesting comment

You clearly never been to a church, a white poor area, or Mar a lago

Attached: maybe I didn't swallow enough ivermectin.jpg (640x640, 94.93K)

police too busy watching the internet usage of normal government critiquing citizens

Holy shit its retarded

I know he's retarded, racism creates a bias blind spot that prevents the individual from seeing the flaws in their in-group

Latinos are gutter trash. Fuck this Latino country.

I mean you speak from experience, right paco? Your race is always in those areas.

There's gotta be some nigger hate thread in the catalog where you can shitpost your feefees away user

based. i hope europe is learning to fit in with the new culture

Kys Pablo but first tell Juanita to make me a taco and suck my dick

I just hope Italians still have proper punishments for those animals, and they don't get the special refugee bonus.

Attached: 1622599129946.jpg (960x856, 80.37K)

bring mudslimes to your country and this happens

>beanbag comes into thread to fee-fee it up
>gets served
>tells serving user to go to another thread to fee-fee it up
>brown IQ

This. Like rual indians do in their Frontier towns when the muslims act up there.

Damn mexican you roasted them.

what whites do is irrelevent with this single event
if there is no migrant, the boy won't be raped.

ello son asi de nacimiento, todos los mexicanos son pendejos jajaja

>with the two men only stopping to adjust their Covid-19 protective masks they were wearing.
You had me till this point, fuckin lol

This is why good leaders create kill lists.

Whats wrong with invaders raping the defeated / conquered?

its called the spoils of war.