An United States, Russian, Chinese alliance against the rest of the world

Why doesn't this happen instead?

>United States conquers Canada, Mexico, and parts of Western Europe
>Russian conquers Eastern Europe
>China conquers Asia

Together, we defeat neoliberalism in the process and usher in three great global empires that respect one another.

Attached: this.jpg (600x400, 33.84K)

Forgive typos. I drink early.

Why would the US have anything to do with crooks and bugs? You people are nasty.

Purely self interest. Our current alliances consist of people who worship homosexuality and nigs.

The entire west is under control of the US, why would they attack their vassals?

To establish dominance in a direct form. Everything is all passive aggressive bullshit. We go and take it.

Because the Romans let the cancer metastasize 2 thousand years ago. I don't believe it's operable.

>We will fight globohomo by literally forcing everyone to be in our globohomo.
American logic never ceases to amaze me.

Nigger

>We will fight globohomo by remaining the size of an anthill with a decimal of people who are actual dissidents and a fraction of those who would actually fight. We will do nothing but bitch.

To defeat globohomo, you have to become globobased.

Kike

Could all three actually conquer the world without nukes

Yes. Completely.

How?

>To defeat globohomo, you have to become globobased.
globohomo is globohomo, your empires will force us to act as you see fit, which by definition is globohomo, also in this case if you don't obey you will get bombed. This will destroy every nation's culture, language, and religion because it's impossible to maintain an empire without killing any sort of regional nationalism.

Theyre not vassals. How is germany a vassal, they just cost money.

Only one of these flags is filled with niggers and kikes, that must be the logical reason they haven't become allies as kikes pushed russofobia for decades even when there was absolutely no need. Die nigger lover

Why not make an alliance of the entire world against Israel? and everyone attacks at the same time from all sides

>Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia are the three fictional superstates in George Orwell's 1949 dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. All that Oceania's citizens know about the world is whatever the Party wants them to know, so how the world evolved into the three states is unknown; and it is also unknown to the reader whether they actually exist in the novel's reality, or whether they are a storyline invented by the Party to advance social control. The nations, so far as can be inferred, appear to have emerged from nuclear warfare and civil dissolution over 20 years between 1945 and 1965.

Doenst make sense, you only beat annoying niggers. That would be the Chinese for the US and everyone else.

It is all getting destroyed regardless. Best to replace it with something good.

This is basically the plot of 1984

The redpill is that this is what is occuring already in a sense. EU, Russia, US, and China are racing to divide the world, the rest of the world is merely fiefdoms

Other military technology that isn't nukes. Superior communications, collaboration, etc.

>Together we defeat neo liberalism
Nigger WE ARE NEO LIBERALISM

Your flag is.

How about all the countries in the world against the Universe?

How about that?

Yep. That occurred to me after thread creation. Still worth pursuing.

Not the plot, a portion of the backstory for the setting.

>We

We who? Not me. You?

They would be swarmed and overwhelmed
The only one out of the 3 to win anything would be America

That reminds me of the Congo Conference 1885. You all know how that went out. You should rather focus on not to repeat the mistakes of the British, means fighting a pyrrhic victory over germany like you would by fighting Russia.

Attached: Hour_6_Image_Berlin_Conference.jpg (1920x1080, 372.28K)

Why do you think so? Neoliberalism, which is really just free market capitalism, has raised the standard of living and quality of life for more people on this planet than any other political/economic system in recorded history. Most of today's current problems are actually caused by a decrease in neoliberal policies and the concentration of wealth and power in the hands of centralized governments and their corporate/financial counterparts (or masters).

kys mutt

Better than Slavs. No offense, but that's what we always say.

Finally catching on

Attached: alliance v axis.png (891x404, 455.45K)

>dreamstime

>an united
user i...

Attached: boards.4chan.org_1645062641227.jpg (686x703, 87.84K)

lol all three are globohomo holy shit. all run by the same people

Don't care. Everything about our culture is dishonest or gay. We need warrior ideals.

Russia and China both have leaders that put their country first, US feds put israel first. It wouldn't work out.