EVEN GOD WANTS TO UNIONIZE STARBUCKS

Attached: 1617810587909.png (1170x1434, 412.05K)

Redpill me on starbucks

How does this sort of "timeframe" work can't they just apply over and over and why is there a framework for this kind of shit in the first place? it must take buckets of administrator funding and not even do anything.

i wonder when reddit mods will realize they can unionize kek

Ironic that a woke liberal organization like Starbucks would even attempt to fight a union. The fanbase will never notice.

I just won't shop there. Never have.

Checked and kekd. This would be glorious to see

God I hope they don’t unionize. I get free college through Starbucks. Tell these commies to fuck off and get a real job. Why the fuck would you work here if you aren’t just exploiting their benefits? Those will be first to go so some tranny faggot can get paid $20 to make a shitty latte for all of one week before their cafe shuts down.

>I get free college through Starbucks
how

Starbucks wokeness is a facade to get trannies to buy overpriced sugar water

by lying about getting free college through starbucks

100% paid tuition to ASU after working for them 3 months and maintaining part time employments. You have to go to school online but they pay for everything and you’re not obligated to work for them after.

>imagine waiting to the last fucking minute
how many people have been fired from starbucks for being 5 minutes late?

It's coffee with 45%+ DV sugar content per slurp.

my local Starbucks is overtaken by trannies because they provide healthcare. They fly the tranny flag in their store. I hope the unionize and fuck Starbucks right in the boi pussy. Because my new years resolution was to make coffee at home and I have held firm on that one.

Attached: 1645629114040.jpg (600x900, 187.26K)

Nah it’s real

None

>The fanbase will never notice
if their employees unionize the fanbase will definitely notice lmao

Yeah but only for online colleges, not normal ones where you'll get connections

be giant leftist socially conscious wokester corporation
try and block workers from forming labor rights organization
sounds right

I get asked about the union shit fairly regularly by customers. I wouldn’t be surprised if half of them were just gathering information for Starbucks corporate

>muh connections
Seethe as you pay for your overpriced bullshit classes
I’ll be sitting pretty w a soft eng degree that I pad $0 for

The world is about to end and western governments are becoming mask-off police states but no let's worry about fucking starbucks and their stupid unions