This confuses and triggers the mutt

Attached: 9b939-v2.jpg (1600x1023, 171.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRSvu2PVk3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1639982269992.jpg (785x681, 50.15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xRSvu2PVk3U

Each system introduces different risks and benefits. Rounding errors are more common in metric, for example. We should use both in tandem in order to prevent "number magic" and other nonsense from people who think they have a magic cock because it's 111mm or some shit

Show your flag, Chang.

>americans
>measure weight in stone
That's europe dumbfuck.

Us intellectually superior Britons use both.

>THIS CONFUSES AND TRIGGERS THE MUTT
>Eurofag who literally has never lived in America before and constantly has us living rent free in his mind kek

Attached: 7dd.jpg (680x615, 85.98K)

Exactly, and that's the way to go.
For STEM, use metric.
For every day like uses, Imperial is superior.
One cup of flour is better to visualize than 281 mL.

Most of our schools teach algebra.

Attached: 1645381372975.gif (270x217, 1.89M)

Actually, it triggers libs and euros who aren't aware imperial is infinitely more useful for real world non-science applications.
Germany is switching back to imperial for construction right now.

Which country has landed men on the moon?

It literally doesn't matter. The only problem I've ever had with any form of measurement is with cooking/baking, and you don't need metric to fix that. Just stop writing recipes that use volume- weight is much better.
I have never been confused by either system. I really can't imagine how metric would improve my life.

And I thought America was loud.

none of them

none of them.

You realize we use metric for most if not all govt, science, and military applications.

The only reason imperial still has usage is the granularity of it in terms of impact.

For example 32 F to 42 F is a noticeable difference. In Celsius this is only spread over roughly 5 degrees. So in Celsius I have to start using fractional amounts to indicate moderate changes in felt temperature. This is cumbersome in everyday interactions.

one post by this id, calling it.

post w/herbs from hereon out while i write up a shitty effortpost

It's not confusing at all. We're better.

We use both you inbred.

We don't use "stone" whatever the fuck that is. That's some british shit.

The issue with metric is that metric is a shitty system based on a shitty counting system. Maybe I shouldn't say that; our Hindu counting system has great advantages and is generally beautiful for performing more abstract math.
But the world isn't abstract, at least on the terms that would concern counting systems. Lets begin with the fact that base 10 sucks for divisibility, it's the start of something that's a real hot topic amongst mathematicians; asking if our counting system should be reformed or replaced with something that's base 12 or base 16.
That's because 12 and 16 have more factors than 10. You can divide 10 by 1, 2, 5, and 10 while getting a whole number as a result. 12 can be divided by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12 and have a whole number and 16 can be divided by 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16 while getting a whole number.
With that being kept in mind, Metric is based off of the virginal no-dividing 10, while Imperial is based off of the superior 12 and 16. If you wanted to split 3 liters or 3 gallons equally amongst 8 people, you'd need to whip out the calculator with liters unless you specifically remember that .125 is 1/8; with gallons, you just measure with pints - an already whole unit used to measure volume - because they're 1/8th of a gallon.

Attached: 1242623753566755647838.jpg (640x619, 96.3K)

Both the Globohomo projects (US and EU) have to be destroyed and their establishments have to be executed for treason.

>Proud Kike Living In Tel Aviv
Kys memeflaggot kike