Why does this sort of stuff never happen in Europe?

Why does this sort of stuff never happen in Europe?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 10.44.33 AM.png (1698x1268, 3.61M)

blame climate change

Because we're not subhuman mutt cattle and our government actually values our health

Because Europeans don't have lives with risk. They're chattel wearing blinkers. Tutorial nations.

That's climate change bro

because jews aren't in control of our hospitals

>Gubbermint balues my helb
Yeah sure dude

because america is built on cattle and will remain cattle

Why do europoors live in hives and take the bus?

Attached: 234324323331.jpg (1280x946, 302.22K)

Nigga thats from 2016
Jesus fucking christ

why did you leave out portion H???

Your insurer covers a majority of this.
you'd have to be stupid not to have the medical industry on your side? do you not want appropriate medical care for your standard of living?

just living in the hopes of never having to go to the doc?
wait, and you want it for free?

fuck off. i dont want that substandard back alley africa shit.

you literally have free healthcare in Australia

>fuck off. i dont want that substandard back alley africa shit.
your jew medicine isn't helping you

Attached: yanks.png (1208x722, 25.47K)

the EU is circling the drain.
A lot of the care you see on that bill is not available in the EU. The doctors will ignore you or misdiagnose you and delay treatment for years if they feel like it. Healthcare in the EU is probably fine for simple stuff.
The current American system is designed by democrats and operates on the modern monetary theory which stipulates that we can just print money and throw it at healthcare and things will turn out alright.
This is obviously not the case. For healthcare to be affordable, there must be a free market so it can grow and become efficient and innovate and compete freely.

>5 years difference
>all first-world nations
i think its the lifestyle. as made evident by the variety of cuisine.

>Nooo it's your fault you aren't paying for their health insurance, not their dietary choices!

Attached: 12333123123.jpg (500x500, 21.72K)

95 grand for maybe a dozen MRIs that should cost 300 bucks each

Thousand dollars an hour for a speech therapist who gets paid 40 an hour

500 an hour for PT that probally costs $40

Want to know why our health care is ran by jews

Good goy worship me

I just love it how mutts talk shit about things they know jack about.

Because letting insurance companies be in charge of your healthcare system was a recipe for disaster.

just don't pay lmao not my problem

i've said it before and say it again a mutt will say and do anything to justify

when i was younger i used to suffer extreme panic attacks and anyone who knows how that feels it feels like a heart attack over and over again due to how bad it was i was sent to EKG went 2 days later and walked out and not bankrupt by $9k+ another time i got sepsis and required icu treatment and not dojw $30K+

try and justify it mutt fucking try you cant

oh just few more things if your argument is "just get a job that gives health insurance" that is not a hahahah got you move shows you how fecked up your system is

or if its "oh no-one pays those prices i had insurance and i still payed thousands"

bruh

Attached: 1645490314095.jpg (798x837, 80.12K)

My neighbor got charged $500 for 1000mg of Ibuprofen at the ER once.

>actually values our health
kek

Attached: 1623519012457.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

Attached: 1643803635949.png (1242x910, 1.21M)

>free healthcare

Attached: 1627596950079.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

Lol, dont pay you fucking idiot.

>our government actually values our health

Attached: Rape.png (438x222, 141.64K)

I owe you 300 bucks, I got a problem. I owe you 300,000 bucks, you got a problem. The fix here is to pay 5 bucks a month forever. I despise the American medical "system".

Attached: taxes2.jpg (780x439, 305.64K)

>jew medicine
Right, b/c the ONLY REASON for this is fReE hEaLtHcArE and not the kiked way those countries account for child mortality rates (as one example).

Attached: 1626099612962.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

My wife had cancer and we got all sorts of outrageous bills. The best part is they don't actually even know how much to charge you. The bills say "you may owe xxx" so we just don't pay them until they can give us some solid data on what we actually owe.

bruh this level of cope is insane i can say from first hand experience that everything on that bill if needed you will get in any EU country

you have to be pretty fucked in life that you either dont have employer insurance or qualify for government medical care. What percentage of population is that? 2%?