/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #150

Tanks visible on live stream in Luhansk edition

Latest:
>Ukraine's State of Emergency begins at midnight
>Multiple Ukraine government sites are under cyber attack and currently down
>Ukraine parliament and other locations just received a bomb threat
>Zelensky has just been told a full Russian invasion could begin in 48 hours
>DPR and LPR claim there were two terrorist attacks last night, one at TV station and another at a trolleybus depot
>Russian FSB also claims they detained 6 people in an attempt to blow up a church in Crimea
>Zelensky: Operational, Territorial Defense and Army Reservists will be called to Service to begin Mobilization
>Constant shelling today
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645562831761.webm
>Biden announces sanctions
>Russia evacuating embassy in Ukraine, burning docs, removed Russian flag moments ago
>Putin just recognised the entire Donbas as independent, including Ukraine-occupied territory
>Putin just asked for permission to use the army abroad, was approved, gives him a blank check to use the military however he wants
>"Kiev is already conducting military actions in Donbass brazenly and with impunity - Russian Deputy Minister of Defense Pankov"
>DPR and LPR claiming they're still being shelled
>US urged Zelensky to move to Lviv
>US evacuated diplomats to Poland
>Putin orders peacekeeping mission
>Tanks filmed moving through Donetsk
>Nord Stream 2 suspended

Putin yesterday addressed the nation and gave a 45 minute history lesson. Called Ukraine Russian land and said he will show them real "decommunisation". Confirmed hit list - says he knows their names, will hunt them down. Also claimed Ukraine plans to make nukes.
He ended the speech by recognising the DPR and LPR.
Speech: youtu.be/W57I2mzAr9c

Previous:

Attached: 1645630691075.webm (1358x762, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlywGRXC1B0
liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ysgAlM98S5U
yandex.ru/maps/222/luhansk/?l=sat
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1496344993325273090?s=20&t=OkPVu2VVVRPr1oVxtdWzUw
twitter.com/netblocks/status/1496507307756339206
twitter.com/daikibokougeki/status/1496512622484942856?s=20&t=OkPVu2VVVRPr1oVxtdWzUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KyivNotKiev
youtube.com/watch?v=mCXHqBMPIng
twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/1495647156270780416
twitter.com/daikibokougeki/status/1496513730590670852
youtube.com/watch?v=GH7_NVenXbg
twitter.com/AndreyZhukovv/status/1496501992100925441
youtu.be/mCXHqBMPIng
youtu.be/3QamB_ZH8Wg?t=66
zerohedge.com/political/china-vows-eradicate-taiwans-secessionist-regime
rada.gov.ua/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is an actual happening for once. Basically all of Ukraines govt web services are hacked and down. The full invasion in coming soon.

Two more invasions

Why is the MAZ 537 so sexy?

Under DDoS attack: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service and Cabinet of Ministers of #Ukraine websites
>Under DDoS attack: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service and Cabinet of Ministers of #Ukraine websites

Under DDoS attack: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service and Cabinet of Ministers of #Ukraine websites
>Under DDoS attack: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Security Service and Cabinet of Ministers of #Ukraine websites

anybody kept up with the magapede cope that none of this would have happened if Trump won. Makes me wonder...what do you really think Trump would have done in this situation?

theyre moving out
youtube.com/watch?v=BlywGRXC1B0

Let's see what happens

Attached: 1645569968197.png (847x729, 337.97K)

>invasion within 48 hours
>elden ring released within 48 hours
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1638396204105.jpg (300x300, 9.52K)

liveuamap.com/

>Ukraine's Foreign Minister: Russia must withdraw from our borders and lands

>Ukraine's Foreign Minister: We expect the world to guarantee our security

FUCK JANNET

Trump says Putin's move was "genius"

Attached: 1645564176413.png (1894x1407, 168.58K)

he would have sent troops to fight for russia, duh

LOL

the same as Biden but with a better speech

youtube.com/watch?v=ysgAlM98S5U

You can hear the shelling on this stream

K

Attached: K.png (565x462, 319.37K)

Well we know what Putin has done under Biden. TWICE now by the way. So neck yourself you pathetic leftist fuck.

>couple of tanks rumbling around on some Ukrainian farmland
>OMG THE END IS NIGH
kill all happening fags

Attached: B29824A5-1209-47CA-8432-5BEC7AD88D42.jpg (645x973, 119.98K)

sorry user, but all gov sites are working.

>We expect the world to guarantee our security
ukiebros...

I knew I was never gonna play that game : (

>We expect the world to guarantee our security
Don't tell him lel.

>Have to choose between war watching or playing ER
Putin please can you just unironically pull a TWO MORE WEEKS?

Attached: 1602790723115.jpg (1920x1088, 95.3K)

GOD SPEED RUSSIA.
HUMLIATE THE ZIONIST AMERICAN EMPIRE.
TAKE BACK YOUR BORDERS.
FUCKING HUMILIATE THEM!!!

Attached: ukraine_03240250.jpg (663x680, 62.93K)

Just stop following the news until you beat the game bro.

Well, he's not wrong.

Attached: FMOjBXLXsAQCkTc.jpg (594x725, 80.66K)

help me to locate the cam
yandex.ru/maps/222/luhansk/?l=sat

Kazakhstan is next

Attached: o490xvfbhYc.jpg (604x596, 112.97K)

>RUSSIAN TROOPS NEARING BORDER WITH UKRAINE
RUSSIAN TROOPS NEARING BORDER WITH UKRAINE
RUSSIAN TROOPS NEARING BORDER WITH UKRAINE

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1496344993325273090?s=20&t=OkPVu2VVVRPr1oVxtdWzUw

MEGA HAPPENING

Attached: 1623909292189.jpg (300x168, 12.02K)

literal word salad lmao
what the fuck is he on about, using russian military to stop mexican immigrants?

Attached: Screenshot_137.png (1726x277, 118.57K)

Attached: Screenshot_748.png (384x369, 297.54K)

If the US can support rebels in Syria, Russia can support rebels in Ukraine.

zogbots, zogbots everywhere

>>OMG THE END IS NIGH
Who are you quoting?
I'm not expecting anything except a war between Russia and Ukraine.

Thoughts and prayers Ukraine, bro. Scalp a Ruski for us.

I'm still hoping for a proxywar

>Jack Posobiec
Like I'm gonna believe that fucktard

AAAAAAAAARGH

Attached: 1626289101334.png (738x344, 55.81K)

>JackPosobiec
no thanks

>literal word salad
welcome to trump statements kek

Two more nearing

Attached: Screenshot_734.png (1081x205, 342.46K)

Based war stream.

If Estonia is taken Russia has massive control of the Baltic Sea, it could essentially blockade Helsinki.

Think Finland and Sweden will now join NATO?

Attached: Capture.png (833x696, 248.21K)

>twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1496344993325273090?s=20&t=OkPVu2VVVRPr1oVxtdWzUw

that cunt glows in the dark

>DA SAOULS GAEM

Attached: 0B011413FA2E4B359767FC304667E4EA.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

He means he'd like to roll the tanks over mexicans.

Critic reviews mean jack shit
They know if they don't give it a 10/10 they'll be cancelled by fanboys

bro don't open the door and don't answer phone calls until you beat it, otherwise comrade commissar is gonna send you in the trenches

two more sneeds

>using russian military to stop mexican immigrants?
Idk sounds based to me.
Can we borrow the Russian navy to blow the migrant boats out the water?

gotta go buy elden ring before our meme coin devalues further btw

I feel like it would be pretty easy to make an Trump Quote AI program that generates random word salad nonsense about whatever issue prompt you input it with

No Western games for you now Petrov.

Russia literally annexxxing a country again like in georgia
>nothing is happening
kill all nothingburger fags

Fuck Ivan up Ukraine bro. Send them home in body bags.

look at this dude go!!!!

Attached: lilnigga.jpg (1198x519, 80.88K)

I still see value in not joining nato cause joining it seems to fuck with putin. I feel like Finland should just stick to trying to be irrelevant small shitstain in the north not seeking attention

Just from OP webm, I can see that DPR/LPR have better quality of roads than America does. You niggers wouldn't believe some of the roads I drive on, it looks like a bombs were dropped on the roads recently. Breakaway russian republics have better roads than the wealthiest nation on Earth lol.

>Can we borrow the Russian navy
what happens to ruling the waves, use your own
same lol

so far 93.000 refugees crossed into russia from donbas

Based

It's a traffic rule sign thing for movement in a column

Attached: file.png (640x640, 72.01K)

>Can we borrow the Russian navy to blow the migrant boats out the water?
Just ask their one aircraft carrier to park in the Med and all the negro boats are gonna suffocate in the toxic smoke

>Update: PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine and Oschadbank, the State Savings Bank of Ukraine, have again also been knocked out along with the defence and ministerial websites.

twitter.com/netblocks/status/1496507307756339206

The video isn't from Posobiec himself memefags, it's totally legit.

Attached: 1645631532120 copy.jpg (565x462, 222.7K)

It's quite easy to understand. Are you just retarded?

why doesn't NATO want Ukrain to join? This will solve the problem. what so is a sick game where they just want to see if Putin has the balls?

That video is from 3 days ago, newfag
It's not happening.

oshchad has been working fine all day and is working right now

Yeah, but ours wont commit warcrimes

Uhhh.. Are we looking at the same webm? That road looks terrible. If American roads are even worse, jesus christ...

************** Russian State Media *********

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reacted to the scandalous attack of the British Minister of War Wallace and his words about the events of the Crimean War:

- Poorly educated British politicians should study the history of the Russian Federation well so as not to enrich military history with their lives;

- the minister's words about the "exploits" of the British are nothing more than mythology, the British suffered bloody losses, but did not win victories;

- the actions of the British in the Crimean War enriched all the languages of the world and military textbooks with the concept of "cannon fodder".

************** Russian State Media *********

kek

Attached: 34sa.png (560x408, 45.36K)

I'm fucking bored anons

Brazil is profiting so much already. Every sanction on Russia is in things Brazil sells. Every thing Ukraine is not going to be able to sell is on Stuff Brazil sells. We are the bigger winner here.

wtf based

fuck off zoggie

>Bce нopмaльнo. Hoвaя тaктикa. Becь инocтpaнный тpaфик блoкиpyeтcя. И caйты paбoтaют тoлькo c пoльзoвaтeлями ip ua

He’s literally a glow-nigger (naval intelligence).

And he’s a zionist shill.

Do you have a single source for that?

>ours wont commit warcrimes
Losers

Where's Lookner's stream? It's not a happening without Lookner stream.

man back in the day this would never be a concern for you bongs
i hate how the modern world has changed

You dumb?

>I'm fucking bored anons
I'm a bored user
Will you fuck me?

>invasion of place they've already been in since 2014
die zogbots

Attached: 1645287364094.png (800x600, 592.6K)

show flag

there’s a change.org petition for putin to stop it

will /pol sign it?

But they arent user. Russia killed all govt sites that Parliament and the cabinet ministers would use to communicate. It is only a matter of time.

Do you?

show nose

Are you using the app or the website? The last time this happened I think only the app was down, but I could be wrong.
NetBlock is legitimate, I would be surprised if they were reporting incorrectly on this.

I never truly know if you guys are memeing about Russian threat or not.
You do realise that there is zero threat coming from Russia? Everybody likes you and respects you (including Putin), noone ever talks about bringing you back in Russia. there are legit more people talking about getting Alaska back than Finalnd.

Go buy a gun. Your government is letting civilians carry now.

lol, cope.

Attached: 223377_10150575913930486_565480485_18471236_1189354_n.jpg (241x230, 14.59K)

Has any of these petitions ever work out?

Why did everyone start calling it Kyiv instead of the westernized kiev which has been in use for DECADES? Did a timeline switch happen and i wasn't aware?

Attached: lol.gif (220x220, 90.35K)

ISR activity, definitely concentrating on the border with Belarus.

Attached: FMSvnskWQAsOjQF.jpg (1648x1053, 287.43K)

>from software
>western game
user, i...

>British Minister of War
lmao 1930s tier propaganda language

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation responded to the scandalous incentives of the British Military Minister Wallace and his words about the events of the Crimean War:

- poorly educated British politicians should study the history of the Russian Federation better, to not enrich military history with their lives;

- The words of the Minister about the "heroic deeds" of the British - no more than mythology, the British suffered bloody losses, and didn't achieve victories;

- The actions of the British in the Crimean War enriched all the languages of the world and military textbooks with the concept of "cannon fodder".

OH MY GOD GUYS GUYS BREAKING NEWS WOW BREAKING NEWS GUYS

Attached: 1645464964213.gif (320x179, 2.62M)

Only the ones to cancel rightwingers

You'll fuck everything up again anyway, together with Argentina, just like you both did since the early XX century

Yes, I see a few marks and holes on OP webm road but I am telling you, you can not believe how bad it is here. In the low income areas it literally looks like a Civil War already happened, I have to swerve every second to avoid massive 1-2 feet craters on the road everywhere. Even in the wealthy areas it is extremely bad.

That's what happens when you replace your white Christian road workers with alcholoic stinky beaners. This entire country is close to collapse, literally.

He is an idiot. But I would still vote for him over Biden every single time.

>Confimed 9K720 short range ballistic missile in Rostov Russia.Either Belarus or Ukraine border.
Confimed 9K720 short range ballistic missile in Rostov Russia.Either Belarus or Ukraine border.
>Confimed 9K720 short range ballistic missile in Rostov Russia.Either Belarus or Ukraine border.
Confimed 9K720 short range ballistic missile in Rostov Russia.Either Belarus or Ukraine border.

twitter.com/daikibokougeki/status/1496512622484942856?s=20&t=OkPVu2VVVRPr1oVxtdWzUw

OHHH FUCKKKK

Attached: 1638074081502.jpg (500x500, 76.33K)

Are they pretending they won the Crimean War now?

I mean, if you go far enough to the west...

>lol got em
why are you so afraid to show your flag?

What role will he play? Will he bamboozle the west by siding with Putin?

Attached: erdogan-997~_v-videowebm.jpg (512x288, 15.23K)

>it's literally just a /his/ tier shitposting

Kyiv comes from the Ukrainian language while Kiev is Russian. There was a push to start saying Kyiv instead of Kiev.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KyivNotKiev

eeee

Attached: Who-Killed-Ukraine.jpg (1280x1440, 237.66K)

>Pack Josobiec

>nobody mentioning the Ukranian government wants to allow open carry in Ukraine for "self defence" (in case you come across a filthy russian)

Based (((Lookner))) poster

Attached: 1584903395705.jpg (1920x1080, 425.13K)

>proceed to destroy economy like nothing special
Surely, this is one way to do it.

Like I never hear people talking about Russian threat. And what would they invade us for? How the fuck do you handle Finnish people who have not much in common or speak even remotely similar language

BREAKING NEWS
First I want to thank our moderators
Hold on, let me finish this tweet first
OK BREAKING NEWS
I SHARTED

>Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

one is ukrainian spelling, the other is russian
they're pronounced the same though

It's Kijów to me, always will be.

the previous time the banking service itself was down, pay terminals weren't working and online payments too
whereas today i've already paid at a store earlier and on steam literally right now

Uhhhh

Attached: trump11.jpg (759x422, 28.75K)

>yfw you woke up and you are informed a full Russian invasion involving airstrikes, missile and ground troops might start in 48 hours

Attached: file.png (564x590, 558.68K)

Brazil is actually not a fuckup. We are richer than you even in wealth per capita. You should learn more Ivan, Brazil is not Argentina. Argentina has as many people as one state of Brazil alone.

Attached: Portrait.png (128x128, 14.19K)

oh, those russians

tbf his position literally used to be called minister of war, we just renamed it to minister of defence to appear more peaceful

Attached: 1618428143371.png (346x406, 187.15K)

>dead link
nigger

Fucking idiot they are working they just blocked all foregin traffic

>Time of invasion come
>russians advancing on ukrainian positions
>suddenly ukrainians don't fight back and russians don't shoot
>globohomo drone operators in disbelief shitting their pants
>they see both ukro and rus form one big fucking army
>they hear on broadcast "FUCK GLOBOHOMO"
>slavic brothers roll all the way to the lissabon

>sorry guys I havent eaten all day Im gonna just finish up that cliff bar very quick

Attached: Screenshot_749.png (303x214, 117.24K)

Attached: 1645569946519m.jpg (1024x632, 102.28K)

2 more days, user, trust in the plan

Two more weeks?

>What role will he play?
Sharting his pants
There is no good play for him here

Attached: 1644825618440.jpg (1098x1080, 361.23K)

>>yfw you woke up and you are informed a full Russian invasion involving airstrikes, missile and ground troops might start in 48 hours
>you are informed
>by the US
I go back to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=mCXHqBMPIng

digits = no elden ring tomorrow

can Orthobros not fight pls

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

Attached: 1619799630845.png (591x469, 372.3K)

twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/1495647156270780416
its older than 3 days

How's it going over there?

Btw, this guy is a troll. He has been doing this all day, posting old videos or broken links and saying "IT'S HAPPENING":

>loans to inflict pain on Russia

Attached: FMR4Sa5XsAMj2xX.jpg (584x552, 54.74K)

What usa got from this conflict
>new useless retarded allie that need your protection all the time
This is the only plus
Now the cons.
>Europe becomes A less safe place.
>Russia will have more relations with Iran, which means that the Middle East is a less secure place too.
>energetic crisis accelerating inflation. And the West has not even begun to feel the consequences.
>Russia is becoming more dependent on China, which greatly strengthens them. Russia will now support China in everything. The situation in Asia has also become much worse.

Well, you can enjoy your Ukraine. You paid a huge price for it.

Attached: 86e.png (680x370, 354.66K)

Elite mechanized forces caught on cam

Attached: mobilization.jpg (348x247, 10.99K)

>buying video games instead of food and ammo
NGMI

lookner live

Attached: Screenshot_755.png (1316x708, 616.95K)

see
it was a real tweet you fucktard, stop trying to start drama

Exactly. I've seen the finns telling about dangerous russian threat before in these threads, guess they were just trolling.

Attached: BoredLookner.jpg (315x179, 42.6K)

You should know better than anyone that us Slavs can't go without fighting each other, serbbro

ps: yes jack is a mossad shill

lol

this useless roachking wont do shit. his fake country built on the blood of other nations isnt worth shit anyway.

Worked out OK for Swtizerland against Hitler in WW2. Hitler had plans in place to invade and take Switzerland but never went through with it.

twitter.com/daikibokougeki/status/1496513730590670852

Well yes, Ukraine could stop sucking American cock and things would de-escalate very quickly.

Drumpf killed granny is going live.

Attached: Drumpf killed granny.jpg (480x360, 24.79K)

I know you are a fuckup, because we also are and I can see one from across the entire planet

Russian hackers are pretty good and have proven it, this is probably the best short therm solution to protect their services

Yeah roads here in Michigan look like those WWII newsreels of Krauts getting bogged down in Russian mud for 6 months out of the year and the other 6 months they’re pothole hell. I broke 2 CV axles this winter so far

kek, unironically right.

youtube.com/watch?v=GH7_NVenXbg

Fucking finally!

>Kontakt-1 ERA blocks on the tanks from Soviet times

Those tanks are old Ukrainian stock.

UKRAINE WAS PARTITIONED
I REPEAT
UKRAINE WAS PARTITIONED

Lookner is now live.
youtu.be/mCXHqBMPIng

bro there is a reason they call Russia snow Brazil and Brazil hot Russia

Looks like very soon Ukraine won't be a huge failed state of us money laundering and adult & child sex trafficking

Kakie zhe xox/\bI degeneraty

You better do it this time St. Putin. Give me millions of dead NORMIES.

Attached: ZZ.jpg (560x422, 64.04K)

this post is legit and blessed

fuck off kike

>THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT

Attached: GAMING.jpg (973x1071, 125.78K)

Can any Ukrainians say what the plan is if Russia actually invades. Zelenskyy keeps saying they won't but it's just cope.
Will there be actual resistance or are we getting Crimea 2.0 situation and we sent you grenade launchers and manpads for nothing.

Attached: 1495143737536.jpg (380x400, 41.98K)

NO WAY, ZELENSKY BFTO WOOOOO

>NO WAY, ZELENSKY BFTO WOOOOO

NO WAY, ZELENSKY BFTO WOOOOO

>NO WAY, ZELENSKY BFTO WOOOOO

Why does this fucker have his grubby hands in every single government in the world. What the fuck did he do that was so important other than write a book and have a ton of money?

Hookner is at synagogue right now

you know those are prolly LDNR tanks i now feel bad for getting hyped up because if that retard

>slavic brothers roll all the way to the lissabon
> then teatime in london

Attached: teatime.jpg (229x220, 7.75K)

Wtf you mean they are t-80s BV version which the russkies still use. They could also be BVMs and you wouldn't know the difference from the outside

really gets my peanuts started

Attached: file.png (1907x412, 292.16K)

Lmao. At least you have ACTUAL white women over there, not caramel-skinned 5'1 mutts to call of 'women'

Globohomo faggotry strikes again, of course.

Ukrainian president literally called Erdogan a "cockroach with a mustache". I'd imagine he must be pissed
youtu.be/3QamB_ZH8Wg?t=66

Yeh man its rough, I have to drive like a 180iq methhead to get by without beaking my axles, broke 1 last year, expensive fix. I literally look straight down while driving on the road and use my upper periphial vision to see forward, must avoid all holes. Some of them are literally 3 feet deep and would require a tow truck to get you out, this nation is a joke and shouldnt exist.

>Zelenskyy keeps saying they won't
Ehhh... Not anymore. He was just informed there could be a full scale invasion within 48 hours, declared a state of emergency that begins at midnight, and is currently mobilising reserve troops as of yesterday.

based

wen "invasion" ? :))

meanwhile china fucks with taiwan top kek

zerohedge.com/political/china-vows-eradicate-taiwans-secessionist-regime

I love clown world

miss trump yet niggers?

Attached: atempo.png (598x396, 148.62K)

And you are full of shit asshole:
rada.gov.ua/en

we arent joining nato the right wingers generally dont like nato and the leftists dont want nato either

>have a ton of money
this
most of the world worships the golden calf if you haven't noticed

Russia has that shit out by Mongolia for reserve units.

ukraine pres is a jew

BROTHER PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT ANYONE I WANT PEACE WHAT THE FUCK JUST LET ME PLAY ELDEN RING

Attached: 16411370127061.jpg (402x402, 101.34K)

Good luck with that.

so sometimes the jannies are actually good on this site

Maybe, just maybe, Russia can allow regions that border it to exist independently from Russia?

>rada.gov.ua/en
not working nigger

T-72AB

its too late

Attached: Screenshot_722.png (692x341, 361.13K)

Nobody really knows. I think the tales about epic guerilla war is a western cope but we will see.

Attached: russian atgm.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Why doesn't Brazil bully and conquer smaller latam nations? Clearly you have larger army than them?

Russian military inside.. Russia? how dare they

jesus christ that guy is a cure for constipation

no lol

Attached: putinator.png (1920x1084, 1.34M)