Trannies in schools

mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/4488577-Please-advise-me-re-possible-bullying-by-trans-child

>My son is 14 . At primary school there were only 2 kids in his year group and the other kid was a menace (trying to be polite about it!). He is a bright kid, but violent and manipulative. School responded by trying all sort of special treatment, social workers took him on outings every week etc. His behaviour got worse as he learnt to manipulate his teachers and other adults. Eventually, we had to demand that our son was protected from him- at age 11 he was coming home covered in bite marks and bruises. Nothing was put in place for our son, but the other boy was given extra activities to distract him. Not helpful.

>Once they went to secondary, it seemed to settle down. They were apart for most of their first year in secondary, which really helped. Then this year, the boy has changed his name to a mythical creature, wears false breasts under his jumper and insists that on the days of his choosing, he is now a girl. Son is a kind boy, and never intentionally mean, so he was just polite but stayed distant. The boy hasn't really made any friends and wants my son to spend lots of time with him. Son is polite but insists that he can't be forced to spend time with anyone. The boy tells the guidance teacher that my son is transphobic and is bullying him. He of course denies this, because it isn't true, but he also refused to say that he thinks Unicorn is really a girl now/sometimes.

>Contd.

Attached: anon explains transgenderism.jpg (1024x536, 387.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suedonym.substack.com/p/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq?utm_source=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Over the last few weeks, it has escalated. He tells teachers that my son hides his bag, calls him names and is generally nasty to him. There are always witnesses who say that he is making these accusations up, but the school is not listening to my son and always take the other boy's account as the true one. Today while he was waiting for another class, the guidance teacher pulled my son into a side room and asked a lot of very pointed questions about whether he had a problem with trans people, and why he was behaving so badly towards this other boy. Every time he tries to defend himself, it seems that he is dismissed and labelled as phobic.

>My son has (mild-ish) SEN and we have fought so hard to get him extra help and support and we felt that he was doing much better than he had at primary school, and I'm so worried that this will escalate even further and end badly for him. We are in Scotland, which doesn't help. I'm trying to find a way round this without any reference to the boy being trans, because it's not really about that, but I can't seem to make it not about that. I do believe that my son hasn't been bullying the other boy (because it isn't in his nature and because he has a compulsion to confess every single thing he does wrong to me!), but I'm as sure as I can be that the other boy is using the trans issue as a stick to beat him with.

>So far, my son has asked me not to speak to the guidance teacher(said he wants to save the nuclear option!), but I don't see me having a choice if this goes on. The trouble is, I don't know how to tackle this effectively without being dismissed as a transphobic Harpy and making it all worse.

>Has anyone else dealt with this kind of situation? I genuinely don't know how to deal with this and it really seems like this kid is untouchable. (I asked if it was okay to post here and son is fine with it, also Unicorn isn't really the kid's new name).

Attached: tranny identity.jpg (1051x1080, 312.35K)

My son has (mild-ish) SEN
vs
unicorn tranny

The left eating the left = not my problem

>2 kids in his year group
wtf, does he live in the boonies or did covid kill all his other classmates?

That's some Cartman shit right there.

>wtf, does he live in the boonies
The second part mentions they live in Scotland, so it's likely in the islands far from civilisation (by which I mean England). This means globohomo has spread even to the most rural parts of the British Isles.

>not my problem
Trannies will become your problem if you don't deal with them now.

Attached: orkney.jpg (2048x1365, 608.7K)

Attached: DF6FDB97-A150-443B-8ED9-1D743234A0B6.jpg (500x735, 92.49K)

Homeschool
1. Your kid does much better academically
2. You choose exactly what you want your kid to learn and get better in
3. Avoid state sponsored propaganda.

Troons prove that G_d is dead, and we killed him.

Attached: discord trannies.png (2484x2072, 1.84M)

She needs to pull her son out of school immediately. If she won’t or can’t do that she needs to go full tigermom and play every discrimination and safeguarding card she can possibly do, and accuse the school of safeguarding and discrimination against SEN pupils. Scotland has gone full retard with trans stuff, and if she backs down at all they will destroy her. Full offensive, love. Mention the magical safeguarding word at every opportunity

I was a similar kid when I was young but I had a father to give me nightmares, is that the difference?

Why do we care about a white country like ukraine getting clapped when we ignored
(list of every past conflict in africa for the past 50 years)???

>I was a similar kid
You should be thankful discord tranny groomers weren't a thing then.

>I had a father to give me nightmares, is that the difference?
Obviously. 90% of society's ill are down to single mothers. Though given how pathetic the average Scotcuck man is these days she may be a single mother only by virtue of the lack of manhood on the part of the father.

Attached: trans subreddit follow.jpg (873x1165, 1.61M)

>live in Scotland
Also live in Scotland, wife works for NHS. The biggest and fastest growing department is the gender affirming (I think it's called that but the troon department).
Once a child is snared by them, they will get untold resources thrown at them. The amount of money that is being given to the department is staggering. Even if a child is mildly tomboyish they are forced through the door and brain washed by various therapists, who are all keen to make a name for themselves.

Tl;dr there is untold money being spent by the NHS to turn your kids trans.

The Twitter avatar is a slice from a doujsinshi filled with rape and grooming of loli. Its more grounded than your typical dimension of tentacles. If I recall being raped is the only way that character was included in social activities.

Don't read this chunk of garbage. Anything of guidance and wisdom you can derive therefrom can be found in a single passage of a holy book.

The Bible doesn't mention these abominations.

Attached: tranny mad.jpg (997x772, 172.5K)

>Even if a child is mildly tomboyish they are forced through the door and brain washed by various therapists, who are all keen to make a name for themselves.
It's mostly big pharmaceutical companies that are responsible for all of this. The troon activists, 'progressive' virtue signallers in academia, health etc. and all of that are just their useful idiots.

suedonym.substack.com/p/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq?utm_source=url

Attached: tranny business.jpg (591x712, 437.37K)

The Bible doesn't describe the genealogies of evil. It doesn't describe the man made horrors yet to come. It simply demands we do no evil and suffer no evil [to live]

Religious people either need to lock arms next week and act as a single force. Or forever stop talking hot shit. The State won. Evil reins. And just like the Libretarians the Religious will never back their convictions with action nor force.

Scotland has primary schools (7 years of education) that are basically one room and a teacher. Island's are like that, also the Highlands. So you have one teacher for your time in primary school.
>mostly big pharmaceutical companies
Agree, in Scotland the NHS is the biggest employer. It goes way beyond just hospitals and doctors, any and all mental health is handled by the NHS. So you have a situation where the NHS is actively funding departments dedicated to turn kids trans, so they are then life time users of NHS services, and the drugs that will be supplied.
Scotland major industrie is sick people. Also if you are sick, you are classed as unfit for work, so you get on the gibs.
It's why we have such a growing African "new Scots" population.
I hadn't been to the doctor in about five years, then I went a couple years ago, not only was all the patients waiting black, the fucking support staff were.
Scotland always has been behind the times, if it is like this here, then the troon shit is everywhere, and the niggers.

Bump

autogynophilia and predators

Attached: 1632330417016.webm (854x480, 1.95M)

>Agree, in Scotland the NHS is the biggest employer. It goes way beyond just hospitals and doctors, any and all mental health is handled by the NHS.
I know an English doctor who hated working in Scotland so much he left the country entirely. What a horror show. It still staggers me that foreigners seem to have this image of Scotland solely from braveheart when it is far more left-wing than the rest of the UK and makes Islington look like legionary Romania by comparison. Scotland having its own legal system was a terrible mistake, subjecting kids to this bullshit.

Attached: trans fate.jpg (1024x1008, 156.74K)