What goes on in a Filipino's brain when they want to vote the dictator's son as their next president?

What goes on in a Filipino's brain when they want to vote the dictator's son as their next president?

Attached: ferdinandmarcosjunior.jpg (1920x1920, 374.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Filipino
>brain

>Elections in a Communist country
And I know what I am talking about.

Any canadians and american wany to answer? I have never voted in my life and it wouldnt matter anyway

I went to bohol for a week with my gf.
>brain

Same reason people voted for joe biden, media brainwashing.

Phillipinos need to turn back to God.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

i hope this fucker doesnt win.

Attached: 1645626322998.jpg (720x960, 146.58K)

Behold is great, I'm actually considering buying property there.

Unironically it's memes and propaganda. Marcos Sr. have devoted followers that spread the idea that his reign was the golden age. For 40 years it spread across the nation and zoomers started believing it. So now they are voting Jr.

This. Millenials and zoomers got fed with how great the Marcos regime was and they think that his son would do great. I would for Marcos Sr. but I will not vote for his son, the man barely did did anything he's the same tier as noynoy

wait, memes? are you serious?

Attached: image_605e4be9a9ccc600d921ad3a_34146.jpg (1080x1080, 44.47K)

Flips are nice but in my experience not very intelligent and very submissive to authority

Having a dictator is sort of inevitable there

Fuck sea monkeys and their delusions.

I agree with you chink, most flips are ready to suck the government's cock anytime.

>What goes on in a Filipino's brain
Pagpag

Dude in red shirt is baked

The alternative is a liberal woman. It's a lose-lose situation but this one's a no-brainer.
I hope by some miracle those two candidates get strucked by lightning and everyone votes for Pacquiao instead. Imagine the memes

>Pacquiao
God please no.

Attached: EwxAyTqWEAMJS5C.jpg (720x405, 48.22K)

They want gold. They believe this guy will free them from poverty. I could be wrong, but that's what my flip says. She's more educated then all the white girls I've met that aren't rich from daddy's money.

So they don't die voting for the opposition.

Some are just unironically retarded. There are countless of sources out there basically saying he's a criminal and should not be allowed to run for president, and retards just think those are all biased opinions and "slander".

fpbp and /thread