Ukrainian here. Explain "I'm not going to die for Ukraine" meme

Do you realize Ukraine is not in NATO and you won't get drafted to fight here, right?
Do you realize none of the Ukrainians expects US boots on the ground here, right?
You guys only send some weapons here and we do the job.
So why do some of you NPCs shat that their pants already? Are you fucking retarded teenagers or just shills?

Attached: 1492881119558.jpg (1533x961, 131.29K)

Well you will die for Ukraine
Its just I'm not. Im to busy
Sorry user

They are retarded

Biden doesn't have the balls to put American troops on Russian soil. The only thing Biden will do is drive gas prices up.

Imagine caring about a shithole 4,000 miles away while our neighbors to the north are being taken over by the CCP

Slavs refusing to kill each other ?

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

OP is on the list

Please check your white privilege at the door.

Attached: 6A7F46EC-0877-4BF1-8368-F79CEDB209DB.jpg (600x900, 99.87K)

Do you think wars are so easily controled like in a video game ?

SOME WEAPONS LOL WE GIVE YOU THE GOD WEAPONS BECAUSE YOUR CHRISTKIKES AND OUR CHRISTKIKES ARE WORKING TOGETHER... EXACTLY WHAT ARE WE GETTING OUT OF THIS DEAL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FUCK OFF.......

That’s their acceptable way of saying “I support an imperialistic dictator because I’m afraid that two guys can kiss”

>You guys only send some weapons here and we do the job.
You guys send the girls here and we do the job.

Here is your "Ukraine"
>created in "1991"
>the "oldest national Ukrainian" if born on the day the nation started, could at most be ~31 years old.
thats it. Everyone born before 1991 was technically born in "Russia", because Ukraine didnt even EXIST.
>next your nation is sent into a never ending series of color-revolutions, perpetrated by Westerners, and now the US (and Biden) Explicitly.
>Obama, through Biden/CIA collapse finally succeed in instigating not one but 2 "revolutions" in Ukraine by 2014.
>Bidens then sat on national energy and defense commissions, making tens of Millions of dollars.
>Biden dodges investigation of this, bragging about firing the prosecutor.
now we approach today, where "Ukraine™" is effectively a shell corporation for Biden&democrats
>Ukraine is literally run by their version of "democrats"
>who have deplatformed or jailed anyone who speaks out against them
>Eastern half of Ukraine is PRO-Russia, but is silenced and attacked physically and socially.
You can put together the rest, because if youre an American this is directly happening in your nation now. The US government is openly hostile to and weaponized against half or more of its own citizens.

Attached: per mlifff.jpg (1434x1799, 1.45M)

Slide thread or stupid Ukrainian.

I really don’t care about your swampland

question for you OP
do you realize how retarded and corrupt our politicians are?

Do you know, that dog never baits sheep? Fear make cattle move.

Attached: men heard dog.jpg (270x180, 11.2K)

This. Once the beast of war slips it's leash... chaos ensues, control becomes less certain.

>none of the Ukrainians expects US boots on the ground here, right
You sure?

Attached: 1641096264788.gif (498x280, 1.11M)

90% of these people thought the entirety of Russian aggression was a jewish lie spread by Biden
They are literally retarded

>t. french pedo from Any Forums

it seems youre the dumbass fren

Why should we give you weapons when you will just sell them to raise money to buy visa to pick crops in Poland?

Attached: 1644657692860s.jpg (250x250, 7.25K)

>You guys only send some weapons here
Don't tell us what to do. I am tired of dancing to the tune of other nations.
Fuck Ukraine, fuck Russia, fuck the USA. I don't want my country to be a part of your show. Solve your problems with Russia and leave us alone.

>implying globohomo doesn’t want to send European / white people to kill each other

Russian shills trying to push the narrative that not supporting Russia means wanting to die for Ukraine.

They just want blood of ruskies and zogbots to spill with no input because they are too cowardly to fight the system themselves.
Yet alone protest it.

It's not their war until it's their war. Bidon and his dermocrats will go in if they think they can get away with it

Gibs back my weapons and training Holhol nigger!

Yeah great, why is Russia supporting south ossetia then?

Incredibly based

>Do you realize Ukraine is not in NATO and you won't get drafted to fight here, right?
Yes
>Do you realize none of the Ukrainians expects US boots on the ground here, right?
Yes
>So why do some of you NPCs shat that their pants already?
Glowniggers read this place, so it's all about sending a message that there is no good reason for a white man to support NATO as long as globohomo holds power.

Attached: trust.jpg (750x552, 55.67K)

So that's your country doesn't join NATO. Simple as.

Shill

Attached: IMG_20220223_162732.jpg (1080x1620, 620.71K)