If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

>If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Attached: 8AYkfOf.png (1498x1386, 539.19K)

fpbp

okay now its getting interesting

YOUR TRUE GOD SAYS YOU HAVE COMMITTED NO SINS AND THOSE IN POWER ARE SATANIC JEW DEMONS AND IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A MAN IN NATURE TO EXTERMINATE THEM....

>Americans conservatives are willing to support a dictator that wants to wage total war upon Europeans to pay his mansion because they don’t like men calling themselves women

I will die for Putin before I spill an ounce of my blood protecting kike pedophile satanists

Attached: 1645612530211.png (912x756, 377.15K)

>If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
This man is stealing my lines

Attached: kitty dear federal agents all my posts are serious and I am a threat to society.jpg (249x247, 8.95K)

put a dildo up the ass and go on the battlefield, they wont judge ;)

is this based department

He ain't wrong

DO YOU GUYS PAY ATTENTION JEWTIN IS LITERALLY A JEW THAT WAS A KLAUS SCHWAB WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM GLOBAL LEADER....

Remember

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-081417_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2280, 664.88K)

Stating an obvious truth is blasphemy these days.

Putin is trying to save the world like a man from Austria once did. Your grandchildren will look back and realize that you were the bad guys for fighting him.

All the insanity in western world cames from america and america only

T-Temüjin?
Hey, I'm a big fan!

You're not wrong, burgerbro.

You're right. Nuke us, Putin. They're making a law that you're not allowed to take kids out of sex ed classes at fucking 3 years old here. Fuck the West, Its irredeemable.

Oh, putin is 100% correct.

This.

OMG SO IS TRUDEAU AND BIDEN AND TRUMP AND MERKEL AND BORIS JOHNSON AND....

What are you gonna do about it? Piss? Shit? You'll own nothing and you'll be happy

Attached: 1645590753240m.jpg (1019x1024, 135.52K)

wtf I love Putin and Russia now.

Holy shit Chaim you're right maybe I was wrong about not letting my kids mutilate their genitals

But also, by acting as judge, jury, and executioner in a self-appointed position above God, you will also go to Hell.

>If God hated you, I would be here
>is literally here

Attached: wha.jpg (343x228, 14.64K)

>Evil will slay the wicked
Psalm 34:21

Jews will be recognised, and will be hunted

so is xi jimping, macron, every opposition leader in canada's parliament.

Putin right about the trannys, disgusting pedo shit

based pootus

Just invade it all Vlad. You're entirely correct.

Doubtful. After 109 times being expelled they have technology on their side this go around.

Case in point, the Canadian truckers. Your accounts will be frozen if you speak out against these plans.

You WILL drive the electric vehicle with remote shutoff mechanism

You WILL rent to Blackrock for a 1400 sqft home containing two families of four.

You WILL remain current on your sterilization vaccinations to lower global birthrates.

You WILL enjoy meat alternatives as cows methane farts are killing our earth.

And finally, you will see the futility in "resistance" via twitter and Facebook posting and you will be happy in the Metaverse(tm)

You know, I hate Putin because he's a corrupt oligarch that hates freedom.
But what I hate more than Putin are modern leftists and their insatiable degeneracy, plus they also hate freedom.

So yeah, go Putin. Don't stop until they're all dead.

25 Therefore the Lord’s anger burns against his people;
his hand is raised and he strikes them down.
The mountains shake,
and the dead bodies are like refuse in the streets.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

26 He lifts up a banner for the distant nations,
he whistles for those at the ends of the earth.
Here they come,
swiftly and speedily!

30 In that day they will roar over it
like the roaring of the sea.
And if one looks at the land,
there is only darkness and distress;
even the sun will be darkened by clouds.
Isaiah 5