/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #151 : SPLIT CHICKEN BREAST EDITION

Latest:
>DPR and LPR claim there have been two terrorist attacks tonight, one at TV station and another at a trolleybus depot
>Zelensky: Operational, Territorial Defense and Army Reservists will be called to Service to begin Mobilization
>Constant shelling today
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645562831761.webm
>Biden announces sanctions
>Russia evacuating embassy in Ukraine, burning docs
>Putin just recognised the entire Donbas as independent, including Ukraine-occupied territory
>Putin just asked for permission to use the army abroad, was approved, gives him a blank check to use the military however he wants
>"Kiev is already conducting military actions in Donbass brazenly and with impunity - Russian Deputy Minister of Defense Pankov"
>DPR and LPR claiming they're still being shelled
>US urged Zelensky to move to Lviv
>US evacuated diplomats to Poland
>Putin orders peacekeeping mission
>Tanks filmed moving through Donetsk
>Nord Stream 2 suspended
Putin yesterday addressed the nation and gave a 45 minute history lesson. Called Ukraine Russian land and said he will show them real "decommunisation". Confirmed hit list - says he knows their names, will hunt them down. Also claimed Ukraine plans to make nukes.

Speech: youtu.be/W57I2mzAr9c

>Russian stocks down 14%
>U.S. informs United Nations of credible information showing Russia is compiling lists of Ukrainians to be killed or sent to camps following a military occupation of the country.
>US Embassy warns of possible terrorist attacks in Russia. Tells citizens in Russia to prepare ‘evacuation plans’ and issued a "do not travel" warning.

Ongoing:
>LPR+DPR claiming the Ukrainian military is attacking
>Universal mobilization in Donbass.
>Many videos posted online of Russian convoys near the border with painted white 'Z's that appeared a couple days ago:
>More than 700k in the DPR to be evacuated to Russia
Previous:

Attached: putin-bird.jpg (620x524, 43.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1496473322665791493?s=20&t=Wn4zOw2-6hXc-wM6wAkLAQ
youtu.be/HWsJmIgR1Lc
twitter.com/0sintt/status/1496480948677980164?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he doing this?

Attached: putin-jewish.jpg (500x471, 45.96K)

bump, great thread fren

MOAR BREAD

Attached: putin-bread.jpg (650x488, 55.77K)

Attached: boat.jpg (671x372, 123.79K)

>DPR and LPR claim there have been two terrorist attacks tonight, one at TV station and another at a trolleybus depot
No news since then?

Attached: warface.jpg (1653x817, 101.75K)

twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1496473322665791493?s=20&t=Wn4zOw2-6hXc-wM6wAkLAQ

>Ukraine to mobilize 36,000 reserve troops, as of now

AHHHHHHH

You made this thread prematurely, next time please wait until the previous thread has reached 300 posts. Also announce you are baking. But thank for baking.

fat finds incognito mode

To make schizos be scared of him

OP is trolling (just look at how he messed up the thread # and made it ridiculously early)

Report this garbage for spam.

imagine blowing your dough too early

Attached: spam.png (854x866, 497.65K)

Yeah, he's a troll.
This isn't the real thread.
Like I said here he messed up the thread # too, intentionally

DNR on the move towards mariupol
youtu.be/HWsJmIgR1Lc
>Z-day

who cares it works no reason to further split

how is this not a real thread?

you are gay faggot?

Attached: canada-leader3.jpg (712x1024, 107.78K)

well someone said that once and Ukraine came out

Cmon ukranian niggers, ESCALATE the fucking war!! I WANNA KILL COMMIE RUSSIAN SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 271672019_615694779717651_3550308394996905626_n.jpg (1080x1350, 141.61K)

Shame on you, /uhg/. For shame.
Niggers can function more than this.

RUSSIAN TANKS SPOTTED MERE MILES FROM THE UKRAINE BORDER!! THEYRE COMING!
> RUSSIAN TANKS SPOTTED MERE MILES FROM THE UKRAINE BORDER!! THEYRE COMING!

RUSSIAN TANKS SPOTTED MERE MILES FROM THE UKRAINE BORDER!! THEYRE COMING!
> RUSSIAN TANKS SPOTTED MERE MILES FROM THE UKRAINE BORDER!! THEYRE COMING!

twitter.com/0sintt/status/1496480948677980164?s=21

TWITTER CONFIRMED IT HOLY SHIT

Are my /f1/ chads still here ITT?

Attached: heat exhaustion.jpg (1257x1200, 76.25K)

they are in the real thread

Could be just positioning along the border and not preparation for an attack

just take the first to st. petersburg and go shout that at the palace square, we'll find you there

>Biden is a pussy because he’s not invading Russia right the fuck now
>Putin dindu nuffin, stay out of this
Which position is the correct one, Any Forums? There seems to be a real split on the right over this.

Be Putin, occupy 11% (17,098,242km2) of the worlds land mass with only 143 million slavs. Smash and grab Crimea, Belarus and Kyrgyzstan. Still not enough sieze for more parts of Ukraine.

My face when russians are the very definition of kike.

My face when Putin's worse than Hitler.

Eastern Ukraine is mostly russians and a lot of them are pro-russian from what I've heard so I don't see a problem with him stopping this constant bombardment of civilians on both sides. With that said if he will push further to take over the whole Ukraine then I'd say he's in the wrong. He's not a globohomo which is nice but he can still be an asshole in his own way

reminder that nothing ever happens

wheres the beef

Attached: nypd.jpg (605x525, 132.77K)