Explain this

explain this

Attached: 4vgldo8pvhj81.jpg (1079x781, 70.25K)

More like Salt Institute

Nigger

It's because we lost the war

The eternal Italian - Stefano Pessina - is responsible

If I said jews run the media and protect their fellow jews, would you believe me?

Define ‘stealing from employees’

I work for Walgreens what money did they steal from me?

Got something to say punk??

As big as Walgreens is that is an extremely insignificant amount. What was it some sort rounding error ?

Fuck off back to plebit front pag

>People steal money from jews
>"REEEEEEEE stop it"
>Jews steal money from goyim
>"Something new happening today?"

Every time, I am so fucking sick of them exploiting the working class

Attempts to justify nogs robbing Walgreens until they are forced to close down.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-070319.png (906x378, 38.52K)

literally because of jews

KICK THAT FAGGOTS ASS!!!

Attached: proofs_ivan.png (888x888, 577.1K)

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>

Not even two hours apart.

sage

any more retarded questions, 1pbtid op?

Attached: scissoring.gif (2048x2117, 392.14K)

What the fuck does some fag selling rocks have to do with Walgreens?
>The Gravel Institute is a progressive advocacy group that aims to counteract American conservative think tanks in general and PragerU in particular.[2] The Gravel Institute is named for its founder Mike Gravel, a former United States senator from Alaska and two-time U.S. presidential candidate.
>The Gravel Institute aims to promote left-wing views, including wealth redistribution, critique of United States foreign policy, and supporting direct democracy.[3]

shop lifting sprees are more news worthy than a story about not paying premium shift hours for missed lunch breaks

How tf u steal $950 of shit from a god damn wallgreens

>have $4.5M
>give you $0 of it
> h-he STOLE it from me

You commies would gain a lot more traction if you dressed nicely, worked hard, and tried to unionize afterwards instead of asking other people to do all of this while you keep spamming shit from discord on random social media sites.

Intentionally polluting google searches to make info harder to get

Fuck commieniggers

Run down a lane with your arm in the shelf and a trash bag. It's not exactly 950$, just approximately enough nobody is going to bother checking. Just don't steal a single thing that it itself worth more than that, which is nothing in a walgreens unless you go grab random bottles from the pharmacy. Some people have done that too and nobody deals with it.

Was the $4.5 million in profits?

Walgreens was rounding down on timecards, which is wage theft. They settled out of court.

Well if you refuse to pay your employees, that $4,5 million is money that hasn't seen any expenditures.

Link to all 309 stories, please