Do your part Any Forums

Do your part Any Forums

Attached: file.png (640x703, 295.56K)

hitler did nothing wrong

You can easily turn this on her. Why should we sacrifice the young and healthy in a futile attempt to save the old and immunocompromised, who are still going to die?

Fucking Jewish guys making holes in the European ship.

Because then everyone dies you fucking low IQ retard

>Female Rabbi
Looks like the Jews are falling for their own propaganda

It's a stupid analogy in the first place but she doesn't care; she is not interested in debate. This is reinforcement for her and others, little more

just water seal the doors

Are you trolling or are you this fucking retarded?

The same story except the boat is a western country and the hole-digger is one of the Jews.

The whole world has finally moved on and no one cares about your memeflu anymore.

Remind me again, who are the faggots constantly pushing for everyone to be on the same boat?

Oh yes, let us decide how people should behave, especially jews

That story doesn't scale out of isolation. We are not on the fucking boat, nor in the car, so this and seatbelt analogies resonate only in degen brains.

When he digs through the floor, he's exiting his room, and entering a public, albeit usually inaccessible part of the boat.

It's a retarded analogy.

>Jew has dry cabin
>commands goyim to dig holes in theirs

Yes. Kikes and negro lovers are digging the hole though so they need to be genocided

there's a jewish story about germany that also isn't true but i wish it was, because we'd have a boat full of drowned jews in one and 6,000,000 gassed jews in the other.
stop lying jews

Anti-vaxxers sank 6 gorillion jewish boats oy vey

There’s a Jewish story about people in a camp. They were all killed. The end.

Attached: ECEEA653-029E-478A-BAEB-071BA19BC71D.jpg (474x266, 35.6K)

Pretty sure she meant this as a dig at antivaxxers but my mind immediately jumped to jews and how they got booted from 109 countries

>digs through the floor of his cabin
jews are retarded
what else is new?

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

He was the jew, that's the lesson of story

best story ever

Doens't this apply for when social media censor people? Just change the analogy for "someone drowns you" and it's the same thing lmfao

>All on the same boat.
Shut the fuck up filthy collectivist.

Attached: 68CB7ABD-D9AD-46FC-816A-3430F2810DD9.jpg (1443x1431, 363.88K)

>ummmm but actually
No
Just get the jab

Attached: file.png (640x474, 232.14K)

Moral of the story is dont get on boats with jews on.

digging a hole in the floor of the cabin is an analogy for NOT fleecing the goyim at every turn.

Pay attention to the stories that are told to children. It gives a strong indication of a people's ideology. Think red riding hood and the boy who cried wolf for the European west. For the jews the fable about the golem and and entering into a "boat" and digging holes into it.

Attached: 1597161444616.jpg (1329x1429, 240.31K)

Now tell the story about the Jew who gets the 4th seat at the table and why.

Fake news

Attached: 1643298140160.jpg (750x802, 75.29K)

make me

Attached: paste-enjoyer.png (296x267, 176.83K)

Unless he owned the boat, he destructed someones property. He should be thrown overboard.

Is a distort kike analogy. The Kike is sinking the boat and asking other to do something.

Stopped reading at
>Jewish

if a boat full of kikes sink, itd make my day

and this

no really its fucking stupid to put cabins on the hull like that and if there are no flooding contingencies then its a shit ship, compartments need to be able to be sealed and people kept away in general so that this doesnt happen, maybe if you hadn't imprisoned some poor fucker in the bilge he might not have hated you so much he rather take his chances in the open sea

The worst part about these children is that even the ones who think this is a good point won’t be able to accept debate on it. They think it’s an air tight argument

No.

Attached: 1642828830039.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Jew ruins other people's boat. Jew claims he's the victim when forcibly removed from yet another boat.

Kys retard

Get off my boat

>fuck whites, you don't deserve shit!
>nooo you must wear a mask we're all united in the same boat together
NOT. MY. PROBLEM

eat my ass, faggot
hang yourself with those false equivalence stories

This is my boat. Go get your own boat.

i like the jewish story about all being on the same boat but then the jewish guys print 20 trillion dollars and give it to their friends and inflation is 7.5% year over year and then the economy collapses while the jewish people that printed all the money tell blacks to burn down cities

Attached: top10.png (602x725, 323.64K)

Their origin myth is god chose them, blesssed Egypt with hardships, get ran out of town, the mage Moses splits the sea, then the retards wander the desert where Moses smokes weed and finds the commandments to establish hard rules for his tribe. They then travel to the levant and genocide everyone there bc God said they #1

There's also a laws in the Torah about not letting Women be Rabbis.

He’s just polish

And they dont understand why they have been kicked out of 109 vessels.

In this imaginary scenario the man is unreasonable, I agree. Now what would you like to discuss?

Cool. Did they hear the one where that passenger pays the captain tons of money to force everyone to dig holes in their own room and if they don't they stop getting food? That's a good one. State authority only goes so far when the ship is run by greedy reptiles.

But whose boat is it?

I'm extending this logic to HRT.
Thank you.

Jews killed Jesus and persecuted the prophets. They are displeasing to God and enemies of the entire human race