02/02/2022 - No happening

02/02/2022 - No happening
20/02/2022 - No happening
22/02/2022 - No happening

What the fuck? are elites so bad right now they don't even check the calendar anymore?

Attached: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (480x600, 85.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6gfXdIOrs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just give it some time user. It will happen.

happening starts in 22/02/2222

Yes... just 2 more weeks.

Nigger, are you daft?
Russia just declared that they'll be taking over Ukraine and are now waiting for a response.
Either no response is given and Russia takes over Ukraine and a whole lot more, leading China to start conquering again, or NATO/America (basically the same thing) respond and world war three starts.

Two more centuries bro.

>WWIII among us
What a fucking retarded take. please do not post anymore

repeating numbers meme is astrology for autist
nothing ever happens

And elites like them.
I don't believe that those dates are any special, but elites do. because they like messing around with numbers for some reason

So many people and anons alike tilting at windmills. So obvious it gives me physical pain to witness it. How long will they let themselves be gassed up?

the symbolism is for shabbos goyim masons and mid level jew management
I don't even believe Jews themselves are the elite their bloodlines are too fucked.
The real elites are stone cold reddit atheist they are institutional in nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6gfXdIOrs4
>inb4 Lagarde is nobody

>Leap years have 366 days instead of the usual 365 days and occur almost every four years. Is 2022 a Leap Year? No, 2022 is not a leap year. The last leap day was February 29, 2020. The next one is February 29, 2024. Leap Year Rules: How to Calculate Leap Years
So 2020/4 is 505 day's ago.
IT ALREADY HAPPENED NIGGER. I guess

You think it's retarded because modern society has completely taken away your notion of violence.
Violence is human nature, if you think another war won't happen because "no one wants it!", that means you've been successfully tricked into linking violence with negative emotions.

i'm john titor and i checked the date. nothing happens.

All these dates were missed because of Bureaucracy and huge paper work.

Attached: 22vi-odessa-consulate-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (775x900, 85.71K)

TLDR
still wrong faggot.
keep waiting for the WWIII and the ukraine theater, nothing is happening beyond the red and green bars of the market goyim, nothing at all

Better to be prepared than to get caught with your pants down.
But sure, keep acting like nothing will ever happen in this oh so "modern" world.

yeah bro, keep preping, you will make it and rule the world and shit.
kindly mount the red deer into the sunset and gtfo

I find it funny that denial is all you have.
No evidence, no arguments, merely
>NUH UH IT AIN'T HAPPENING
But alright, I hope you'll make it despite your retardation, friend.

Well at one point I did study all the Kabballah esoteric Jew literature in an attempt to "predict" what would happen next. It's like studying what Jews study makes you think like Jew and turn you into a semetic schizo. The thoughts I had while deep in Jew Esotericism were the worst thoughts I have ever had in my life. Lights began to flicker a noticeable bad vibe begane to influnce my life.

Instead of "predictions" I got seriously bad waves of headache inducing bad vibes that let me know that bad things were taking place that day. Not exactly very helpful. Not really worth it in my opinion.

Evil doesn't have a gameplan, evil just is, you can't comprehend it.