Sup Any Forums

This is fucking crazy. I've been mentioned something about this Russia vs Ukraine war mongering propaganda and after that day when I open some of the local news portal to read something, the journals are copy/pasting everything to perpetrate propaganda.

Makes me think that some random journal had a problem when I've introduced my methods for research, even though, I clearly wasn't descriptive for obvious reasons. When I said that I've used a satellite just to check out the reality, somehow pic related is happening on daily basis.

From my point of view was probably something similar to this
Fictional journal talk;
>what the hell is this user saying?
>we have to contact broadcast and journal companies from Croatia in order to perpetrate war monger propaganda

The fucking what?

Attached: local_news.png (849x766, 686.8K)

Oh yeah, here is the random conversation in one of the random threads and after that day, everything has changed in our local news.

Attached: this_is_fucking_odd.jpg (1260x917, 371.01K)

they copying U user

Attached: 1583577060439.png (396x468, 292.65K)

This place is important for successful PsyOps.

change your fuxkin timeline NOW

damn......we 69ing fren

boomp

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (280x373, 73.85K)

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Attached: 1643758621202.gif (498x387, 477.15K)

odjebi na indexhr

Any Forums is the best news source, everyone knows that, we have the best autists that are able to figure out the exact place just by looking at a blurry 640x480 jpeg photo

I was just chatting that day, pretty much nothing serious, or worth talk and now they are spreading "satellite" news every single day.
Ne citam ih nego ritualno prodjem sve novine dok pijem kafu.

>thinks news outlets follow what he writes
Literal schizo

No idiot, see

if anything this place has been seeded for the schizos on this board to spread this shit elsewhere. you don't see a single goddamn thread about vaccines and haven't for over two weeks.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Attached: 1640559598830.png (425x515, 324.39K)

oooohhhh another fren

>Ne citam ali prodjem sve novine
znaci citas ih debilu, cilj novina je stvoriti hype i cim vece sirenje njihovih gluposti, koje i cinis upravo s svojim threadom

what game is this? i am starving for good rts.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.01M)

Citanje nije isto sto i prelistavanje naslove.
>vece sirenje njihovih gluposti, koje i cinis upravo s svojim threadom
Kako? Ja do prije tog konca nisam nista mogao vidjeti o "satelitskim" snimkama a nakon tog konca, odjednom su poceli pisati o tome. Mislim da je vrijedno takve stvari spomenut na cetvrtom kanalu.

bump