Parents pushing boost

Zoomer here, parents pushing hard for me to get the booster jab. I am already vaccinated (parents made me). I seriously DON'T want the booster. I tried telling them that I don't want it, but they already signed me up for it. I am trying to get them to cancel, but I am not sure how. Every time I bring up the facts, they seem never to respond well.

Whenever I make points to them, they often times get angry and call me an anti-vaxxer. I feel that whenever this happens, they become more adamant.

Context: Parents are basic liberal who believe anything from MSM. I am a junior in high school.

Attached: vaxtard_needle.png (658x835, 316.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvNG8aRwFO8
bariweiss.substack.com/p/why-are-we-boosting-kids?utm_source=url
podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vUlNWMjM0NzE0Mjg4MQ/episode/Y2I2NTFkODItODU2Yi0xMWVjLTk3Y2MtNjNjNDdkY2ZjZGE0?sa=X&ved=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwi4r8jb-e71AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got one, your already marked for death. Sorry d00d.

>Every time I bring up the facts
Let's be honest. You're not bringing up any facts, you're repeating shit you read on Any Forums

I got the shot and the booster and i feel literally stronger than ever.

tell them that CNN told the coof is over. You have to use their own programming to get around the script.

You're both dead and soulless. They killed your god gene so no ascension for you.

Who do you fear more, political opponents or the lord and savior?

tell them that if they cant respect you making decisions over your own body, you will put them in a home when they are older

>junior in high school
Doesn't matter; get used to fighting - you will be doing it your whole adult life.
You got jabbed once, but you need to be unjabbable from hence forward.
No excuses.

Move the fuck out of home and show some basic independence you cattle slave faggot zoomer. Or just ignore them until they grow a set, throw your shit in the gutter and change the locks.

Pissweak.

You’re fucked already but you can buy yourself some time if you don’t boost. Just go along with it until you get to the pharmacy then just walk out. If your parents try to physically stop you call the police and threaten them with assault charges. If you’re too afraid to stand up to them like that just tell the pharmacist you do not consent to the injection and DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING.

which is mostly true except for the theory's like ADE,prions ect

Lie say you got it just fill out a fake card. No point in trying to change their mind they are demoralized

Let them lose their friends lol. All my left-leaning friends don't really give a fuck about the vax since it's a hot topic even for them.

Divorce your parents dumbarse, take them for half of everything and make sure you get alimony for the rest of their pathetic boomer lives.

Tell them you'll push for emancipation if they continue to sign you up for medical treatments without your consent. Tell them that once you are gone, they will never see or hear from you again, that they will never meet their grandchildren, and that they will have no support when they are too old and frail to care for themselves.

just dont go lmao. They wont force inject you

This.

Just dont get it? What will they do kick your ass? Stop being such a pussy.

I hate this picture. Why did you post it?

>I am a junior in high school.
bye~

I really hate this globohomo art style, but on the other hand it serves as a great bullshit warning sign

AIDS confirmed.

Simply say no, faggot

I'm more mad about whoever drew this retarded picture

Your parents forced something in your body that you didn't want.

They are rapists and they'll gaslight you to save themselves from guilt. I suggest using a strong antipsychotic to slow them down enough to choke them. You can damage the brain without damaging the brainstem and give their system time to flush out the drugs.

Honestly, getting the first two doses is pretty much as good as you'll ever need assuming you're a male zoomer. The booster doesn't provide much additional benefit & does incur some risk. It's reasonable to look at the risk-benedit and opt against boosting. I got two Phizers and no booster & was also criticised by my family.

You might enjoy listening to Dr. Paul Offits interview here. He is on the FDA vaccine advisory committee.
youtube.com/watch?v=GvNG8aRwFO8

Or consider this more comprehensive article, which can be read or listened to:

bariweiss.substack.com/p/why-are-we-boosting-kids?utm_source=url

podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vUlNWMjM0NzE0Mjg4MQ/episode/Y2I2NTFkODItODU2Yi0xMWVjLTk3Y2MtNjNjNDdkY2ZjZGE0?sa=X&ved=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwi4r8jb-e71AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ

Here's how you get out of the booster.

Refuse to go to the doctor. If they drag you there. Tell the doctor you'll hit him if he gets that needle anywhere near you. If he does, give him enough brain damage to retire him.

Anything short of that and you're getting stuck.

Attached: joe jokes 3.png (793x798, 439.06K)