Fuck this country

>2 HOURS LATE
>NO QUESTION RUSSIA IS THE AGGRESSOR
>IM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET INTO IT
>TAKES NO QUESTIONS

WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THIS RETARD?

Attached: 1614794188295.png (600x600, 234.98K)

Nothing ever happens

This kills the Jewtin.

The election was stolen. This cunt is barely getting by on some secret deep state dementia medication to prop him up for the 5 minutes he needs to be wheeled out.

>WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR THIS RETARD?
Not even nobody.

Over 80 million dead cats voted for this
You dumb cat lovers are to blame
DOGS ARE SUPERIOR
DEATH TO ALL CATS
inb4 shoveldog

Keep sucking jewtin off, migger

you know...

Attached: dominion of the jew what did they mean by this.png (876x574, 538.9K)

Literally no one.

>2 hours late
It was right on time.

Attached: 20220222_142348.jpg (3024x3024, 1.19M)

picrel.

Attached: TheJoke.jpg (433x414, 16.67K)

hot off the presses

Attached: 1645541234899.jpg (497x648, 72.8K)

He and his puppetmasters are very good at doing the right thing in the worst way possible.
>afghanistan
>gets us out
>by leaving a bunch of equipment and american citizens behind and taking a bunch of rapists to america
>ukraine
>could have said "not my problem"
>instead says "this is my problem and it's really really bad and i'm not going to do anything about it" making us look even dumber than usual

When we do this its because we're about to strike without letting the usa know we're going to strike. Its top secret info. We're going to war with russia they just need to make the optics and theatre match the mood.

>russia is the bad guy "make no mistake Russia is the aggressor here"
>we're mobilizing US troops to all of our eastern most NATO allies
>we have imposed sanctions to remove russia from the entirety of international trade
>"we as americans must all bear the cost of freedom across the world" gas prices are going to hit $6 a gallon by end of year now
>we will push even more sanctions on russia if they continue
>THIS IS PURELY A DEFENSIVE ACTION AND WE WILL ONLY DEFEND NATO ALLIES, but support Ukraine in full with equipment (ukraine is a prospective NATO ally and if that goes through, it's a new world war)

we're going to fucking war over a failed balkan state because NATO are warmongers and want to control the black sea to choke the life out of russia

WHO VOTED FOR HIM? GEE, GOOD QUESTION. WELL IT CERTAINLY WASN'T US, MORON. I'M GOING TO TAKE A WILD GUESS AND SAY IT WAS YOU WHO VOTED FOR HIM

Ukraine isn't a "Balkan State", dumbass

WHO IN THE LORDS NAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
-Minutes after seeing his own reflection

once the soviet union collapsed, Ukraine fell into nothingness along with it, struggling to even be considered first world. it is effectively a failed balkan state

don't you have more important things to be worried about leaf? I know americans voted for the American president, I'm calling them out. You really need me to explain this to you? No wonder your country is falling apart

unless you are debating the literal use of balkan as a geographic location and not the other correct term, meaning a division of land into smaller nations. to which case it is literally a failed balkan in that regard

It's not a BALKAN STATE, you fucking moron. I'm not arguing about the fact that it's a failed state, you braindead retard, I'm telling you that it's NOT a BALKAN STATE. Can you read? Can you fucking read? Because you really should learn how to.