NOT ATTACKING RUSSIA

>NOT ATTACKING RUSSIA
RIP Ukraine

Attached: file.png (876x484, 343.94K)

Imagine going to war over an irrelevant slavic wasteland

>Biden begins speech on Russia and Ukraine
>Joe Biden has now appeared at the podium in the East Room for his speech on Russia and Ukraine, after Vladimir Putin acknowledged the two self-proclaimed republics in Luhansk and Donetsk and ordered troops into the region.

>The US president warned that Putin is “setting up a rationale to go much further” in Ukraine, predicting a larger-scale attack in the days to come.

>“This is the beginning of a Russian invasion of Ukraine,” Biden said.

never thought the americans would be such pussies

He's just shit himself and walked off the stage.

And why exactly would the US start a war with Russia over Ukraine? There's nothing to gain and much to lose.

Nobody going to world war over YOU CRANE gtfo

The Brits did in WW1 and WW2

Between Russia taking over the worlds supply of sponge titanium and China taking control of the words semiconductor wafers the west is fucked

>nothing to gain
Uh how about increased Any Forums traffic and hours after hours of kino threads? Why are you so selfish you never think about others?

>not just moving the capital to Kaliningrad
Why doesn't Russia drop the Asiatic charade and actually just be a functioning part of Europe

Yeah. There's precedent being set here. Won't be surprised if Russia and China turn to each other for a while as they take strategic land.

Ching Chong comrade

Attached: 1645465522698.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK

Attached: 1645427041245.gif (498x498, 2.31M)

>Doesn't declare the start of WW3 between the two largest nuclear powers on earth
>This is a bad thing somehow
How is risking occupation of one country or region worse than the potential of global nuclear annihilation in your mind? Fucking retard.

>wanting to be european

lel

As the most loyal subjects of the golden horde Moscovy are the true inheritors of the legacy of the great khan and therefore are the rightful rulers of the earth

How are we supposed to make a globalist environmentalist pro gay marriage planet if we can’t add Ukraine and then Russia to our big rainbow club? We can’t afford to let Ukraine get absorbed by russia. We will never become John Lennon’s nationless, non religious, utopia where we live for today. Because Putin’s a big mean bully.

Attached: 5C8038AC-ADF9-4255-B363-D96540745072.jpg (3334x3334, 1.85M)

they lose face though what is China going to think about Taiwan

Should have joined NATO when they had the chance :3

Fuck Ukraine. I'm so sick of trying to defend this shit country. Let Russia have it all. Maybe that will put more fire under EU's defense spending.

Take the positive approach. 3 Ukraines, stop being greedy. You want more?

Pomerania and Prussia are Germanic lands

Faggot Ukrainians shoulda done what Trump asked and given up the dirt on Biden. Now he's buttfucking them and they deserve every bit of it.
Backed the wrong horse there.

Is it just me or americans have no flags

>“And if Russia goes further with this invasion, we stand prepared to go further as with sanctions,” Biden said.
USA is over as a world power now

Because the Bidens have business over in Ukraine. Didn't you know?

>2:22 2/22/22
>2 sanctions

2 scoops next?

holy trips never lie

>people actually thought he was gonna do shit

2 more weeks

Did you buy the stocks i told you to buy?

Hope your country is the next in the line of russian annex.
Wont be, but one can dream

Not my problem, for now...

>only 2 scoops
Ngmi

Attached: 1645559301024.jpg (728x547, 70.32K)

WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANNA DO
THX MR BIDON

Attached: 1611995845494.jpg (640x480, 55.38K)

>Just two more sanctions

hooo hooo (O^O)
two twooo
hoo does Putin think he is to name countries? I mean it is Ukraine, but still...

Attached: red pill.png (1005x629, 352.05K)