Why doesn't China secure Taiwan?

Is it being smarter than Russia or just cowardly?

Attached: China_map.png (705x705, 135.33K)

smarter
Internal docs from China & Russia see America/the west as an empire in inexorable decline
Why start a conflict now when waiting only makes your enemies weaker?

Bump

China can't even secure Tibet

maybe they aren't ready for it yet. I head the time is 2024

Are you from the 90's? Tibet is mostly Han by now.

theyre waiting to see if america fights russia

This thread has been done to death and there are always two types of answers. This one here: and some disjointed reddit screaming about "Taiwan number 1". There's nothing new to be gathered from this prompt.

Taiwan is significantly harder to invade than Ukraine, they have a better military than Ukraine, they're a better trading partner with the US, and the US has a history of defending Taiwan and selling them military equipment. Apples and oranges.

Ukraine you should respect their sovereignty. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

Attached: 1607485060007.jpg (297x336, 9.55K)

they cant afford to lose trade with the us/europe

Just wait two weeks

For the 6 gorillionth time, your government does not recognise Taiwan as independent. It's comical that this has to be mentioned in every single thread.

Does taiwan really control those two spratley islands?
Is China secretly dogwater?

This is a brainelt take, and irrelevant to whether or not we would defend them. We sure sell a lot of military hardware and buy a lot of shit to a country we don't recognize.

>we're going to go to war in an official capacity for a country we don't even admit exists
lmao ok zogbot retard. I know they refuse to hire anyone with a triple digit IQ but buying microchips from what you consider a Chinese province and fighting for its separatism are two very different things.

Attached: 1641855635412.jpg (1200x797, 147.57K)

We don't consider Taiwan a Chinese province. Google the "One China Policy." I wouldn't hire someone who sees the world in black and white and has no capacity for nuance or subterfuge.

It allows for easier technology transfers. Most of the High tech shit in HK was transferred to various provinces in the mainland too. Plus it's easier to R&D too.

They control islands within bridge-building distance from the Chinese mainland, if the chinks want to take it back they're doing a shit job of it, which makes me think they don't.
Probably have enough trouble on their hands, there's a shitload of islamic terrorism that doesn't get reported.

No need to, their economies are getting more and more intertwined and Taiwanese elites are most likely on the same path. Give it another decade or so and Taiwan will naturally "unite" with mainland China. No bloodshed and the CCP prevails.

You consider it as a part of China and that's enough.

Attached: 1644365988591.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

oligarchs probably have so much real estate in Taipei and raw material trade deals that there's nothing but downsides to an actual hot war

There is no equivalent between Ukraine and Taiwan. Ukraine is a 3rd world country run by crude jewish gangsters. Taiwan is a highly developed country who is miles ahead of every other country in microchip production

taiwan is a fortress island
the only way I see china to get it would be
with a high risk landing operation, conscripting their
civilian fishing fleet which is the largest in the world

basically a reverse dunkirk, dunkirk caught germany by suprise
due to this as nobody in the german command could expect
the rapid speed of civilian/military combined operations

Because they dont have the capability to do so.

Imagine actually falling for that propaganda. You think a Han locust can survive those altitudes?

Attached: FT_2_14_22.jpg (4702x2637, 539.11K)

WHY CHINA DOESN'T WANT TO BOMB HER PEOPLE, LOOK SLAVSHITS DO IT WHY CHINA ISN'T DOING SAME, THEY ARE PUSSIES.

I'm aware of the one China policy, it's a concession of the PRC's One China Principle. Again, you will have to plan on 41%ing somewhere else because your government does not recognise the independence of Taiwan. Funny to hear someone with a male bone structure pretending to be a woman talking about "nuance"

Attached: 1638493673956.jpg (838x1024, 152.65K)

Chang here.
We play the long game. That's unless you want to speed things up by recognizing Taiwan's independence or letting Taiwan join NATO or something, be my guest.

screetch more untermensch

Attached: 1645139585752.jpg (2129x2449, 1.13M)

They would, but the Chinese lack the logistics to pulloff an amphibious invasion of even a small island close to their own shores.

yep, also canada bro dont forget to buy your Y2K protection, time's coming :)
oh btw did you listen to the new backstreet boys? chicks go cray cray with that groove

microchips will not defend Taiwan, CCP can annex them quicker than Russia can annex Ukraine. It's just, China will be forced to use heavy weaponry which will slaughter lots of Taiwanese people while the west will look from above, chuckling.

They’re going for a diplomatic annexation like in EU4

kekked and chequed

Attached: 1634506061003.png (413x395, 142.33K)