Snaked from both sides

I got relatives living in Ukraine and it hurts so much knowing just how cynical this world is. The West just uses us for their own tactics and needs, Russians seriously want us all dead (even though we were cool throughout the 90s and 00s).

Nobody believes in our independence, nobody cares if we live or die, nobody genuinely is our friends (except maybe Poland), we were gullible idiots and now paying the price. I hope other nations can learn from our mistakes. Don´t believe the West, don´t turn your back on the Kremlin. Eastern Europeans must learn to fight off both of these big snakes and somehow strive for success.

I have two friends who lived in the Donetsk region (the two of them however don´t know each other) but both of them fled from the country and told me the same exact story of how one day a group of savage Russian-speaking bandits started terrorizing and killing people in the area (to the point they had to flee in order for their families not to die). There were no oppressed Russians, no Nazis, just normal people who woke up to hell on earth one day without ever being politically active or whatnot.

If the war continues, I want all Russians to know that Chechnya and Afghanistan will be a walk in the park compared to the shit Ukraine has in store. Prepare for that Cargo 200.

Attached: mavrodi smart.jpg (700x466, 284.04K)

>RUSSIA WANTS US DEAD

Yes. Do you think anyone cares? Ukraine's govt supports globohomo there is nothing you can say or do. Your people are race traitors.

Traitors of what race? Any Forums told me Slavs ain't white so I don´t know which race I am betraying. Your obsession with globohomo is ridiculous mate. The majority of people in Ukraine are extremely conservative, you think wanting to become slightly liberal/more free is immediately gonna turn into BLM riots and LGBT propaganda in school, that is not the case.

There is little difference between West or Russia, we are still being someone´s bitch (which I hate and want to change in the country as soon as possible) but being the KGB's bitch is worse.

Pol tells you white noise and you pick and choose what you want to hear.

>There is little difference between West or Russia

Except for Russia raises boys to become men and the west is trying to sterilise anyone who isn't hybrid

sorry fren

Oh no, it is going to be so bad when everyone flees. You running to different countries is so damaging. Hell on Earth.

>Australia
speak for yourself idiot, what's your government?

Ukraine is going to be plagued by civil war for a while from now on... and regions will beg to join Russia... History repeats itself. That's what you get for falling for Austrian fairytales.

Yeah they are the kinds of men who stick brooms up boy's asses in prison, perform homosexual hazings in armies and whose pro-government journalists are open degenerate homsexuals with AIDS. Most famous composer is gay, national poet is a mutt and the most famous nationalist politician is known to be a gay-pedo in the closet.

Ok man, if that´s what you consider to be "manly" or "traditional" then you go all the way with that narrative.

Ukrainians here throw shits on car no sympathy for ukraine. I will applaud when russians conquer kyjev

It has been happening already but now the fleeing will increase most probably. Expect a group of slavic streetgangs in Western Europe (hopefully North America too), you will now have a new breed of violent men to hide from.

They will come, will they assimilate and learn your languages? Fuck no, as the Western anons like to put it, "not my problem".

I will support the side that first declares that they are Hitlerists.

Attached: hitler russians.jpg (1460x505, 175.45K)

the EU told you but greedy ukraine took
sweet anglo whispers which promised the world

"russia won't do shit"
"we support you and build your military"
"you can beat them"

stop falling for maritime security gurantees

Attached: wormtongue.jpg (500x987, 73.56K)

There's globohomo kikes that are running so called "Ukraine" , which was never a country , to the ground.
By killing russians and slavs too.

There are hundreds of thousands , if not millions of russian and russian speaking refugees.
In the last 10 years "Ukraine" lost 5-10 million people.
You'd think there won't be a retaliation for these actions?

>Slavs ain't white
Learn to speak like a normal person and not like a nigger. Are not.
Second. Russia , Eastern and Western Europe's largest Y-DNA Haplogroup is a mix of R1a and R1b genes. Originated over 20,000 years ago in Siberia , Russia. R = Russian.

Learn some real science and real data before you go full shizo ukro fascist.

So much from from "slavic brothers", will be laughing when it is your turn.

its our turn every few years, we are used to it. Death to Germany, death to Austria, death to west

Meds

Disliking the West does not mean that Russia is any better. Why can´t Eastern European nations stand up for themselves without having to get support from either West or Kremlin?

ukraine was greedy and took dumb
anglo promises as currency instead
of learning from history

look at poland they trust anglo security gurantees too instead of properly allying
with germany

We stand with Ukraine

Nobody is good I hate all countries except Poland and Czech and wish death upon austria and germany+rest of west too. Ukraine not my problem. Czech should build big fence that is my concern, go and kill russians then you do not need solidarity

people of ukraine are innocent

germans are disgusting two-faced thiefs and europe destroyers that should not exist you have no right to speak about political stuff you jew anus dog

Attached: 1622198258474.jpg (1280x720, 91.91K)

>except maybe Poland
I want you to win because you are my buffer. Sorry we aren't friends. Nothing personal.

ok

Attached: 1643397652735.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

I feel sorry for you man.
But in the same moment i feel grateful that in the 90s we have chosen west over the east using the moment of Russia being weaker.
If we have gone your way we would most probably end like Belarus - being a dirt poor totalitarian dictatorship, or like Ukraine - being attacked by Russia the moment we said no to them.

Attached: aYJznpRZ_700w_0.jpg (700x669, 48.63K)

Meds to you, looks like you need it to calm yourself down.
I am giving you the way out and a balanced alternative you can stand on.
Hate is not something that you will be proud of in the future.

Kikes tried to make Israel 2.0 or Hazaria 2.0 from Ukraine.
Don't do anything stupid like signing into (((kike-financed))) anti-slav anti-russian battalions.
You will literally be fighting your brothers for kikes. Not the best position to be at.