Why does our society not take psychedelics seriously? They are portals to other worlds...

Why does our society not take psychedelics seriously? They are portals to other worlds. We spend so many billions searching for in the universe but fail to see that eating a tiny mushroom gets you face to face with other, non-human life forms.

And yes, this is political because it's the laws of countries around the globe preventing people from experimenting with their conscoiusness

Threadly music

youtube.com/watch?v=9cxB0n5w_t4

Attached: jCfnF1-3ybPrwyu3k1s7UVgRNvObpq9vu-XIqMMX5Q0.jpg (500x500, 98.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astralien.bandcamp.com/album/aengus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They are portals to other worlds
What are the chances that drug addicts would make something spectacular to justify using drugs.

Idk lol but psilocybin is definitely a father and cannabis is a mother

I don't know what country you live in memeflaggit but the US had basically made every drug legal to use. They even have "medical" mushrooms in Colorado now

Try it. You don't know shit until you do.

Attached: 1645548077140.jpg (960x1600, 1.01M)

IDK, but you should ponder this while listening to this album as well:

astralien.bandcamp.com/album/aengus

Attached: parallax.jpg (500x500, 327.34K)

because people who do psychedelics regularly are insufferable idiots who babble about nonsense

take them together and have a panic attack

Nobody does psychedelics regularly. It is literally impossible for two reasons. One, the tolerance with most psychedelics grows exponentially and you would need to take ever more ludicrously large doses for them to have the same effect, and two - much more importantly - you don't fucking want to do them again for a long time, especially if it was an intense trip. Only a total moron would assume that you can just do psychedelics as you do other drugs. They are by definition not addictive because they don't present a pleasurable experience. They present a religious, spiritual, and life changing experience. You don't screw with such forces on whim, unless you really are extremely stupid.

Fist they gave it away for free, when you come back, that’s when the charge you.

>they are portals to other worlds
no
it's just one's imagination

went to high school with a dude who did 10+ tabs of acid every day for 7 months straight. He is legally retarded now

>such forces
Chemicals

no you didn't.

mind then body then spirit
opening the spirit complex without proper mind and body complex activation will lead to schizophrenia

Only hippie deadbeats get involved in stuff like that

Please read a trip report or two so you actually know what you're talking about. Equating psychedelics with meth and other low consciousness drugs is wrong.

Funny you say this yet some of the world's greatest innovators are on record having said taking psychedelics was one of the defining moments of their lives.

You see, your soul has a masculine and feminine half. When you incarante, only one half of your soul partakes to learn from suffering to grow into its truest potential - your highest self; your other half - your true spiritual husband/wife - is always watching in spirit form.

Communing with them is the path forward.

>They are portals to other worlds
It because people like you treat drugs as some kind of magical elixir or some shit. People think you are crazy for that, and they subconsciously begin to associate that schizo shit to the drugs you consume.
People don't like being associated with crazy.
If you dialed it down on the cringe and the drama, maybe you'd be taken more seriously.

Try DMT and tell me again how I'm crazy. They are portals to non-human realms and states of existence, but if you want to close your eyes and repeat outdated and false dogma, then go right ahead.

its true bro. The summer after our senior year he was groomed by an old hippie couple who just force fed him acid every day. They went cross country going to every grateful dead show they could.

Went to Shenandoah with him last spring and he kept yelling about how Elon musk is putting fungus in peoples brains. Its sad.

And then in between your lives, you are either in a blissful astral heaven of love, or a hell of your own making.

No, it’s the same. Stop pretending your drug addiction is superior to any other.

like it or not these things are the closest you will ever experience to actual magic. that sort of ineffable profundity tends to leave a strong impression on people for better or worse.

Woah this is super similar to what I see on DMT. Especially the colors

Attached: 1604366049556.jpg (749x736, 60.8K)

You can't get addicted to psychedelics. Only absolute mutants get addicted to them. It's not an enjoyable experience unlike with other, more hedonistic substances.

stop pretending your ignorance is better than other's curiosity.

I knew 2 persons who took psychedelics and both are in a psychiatrie now
So no thanks drugs are degenerate

I've tried DMT, yea it's crazy, but portal to another world? Tone that shit down man. This truly is why people don't take these potentially life changing drugs seriously. Focus on the clear medical benefits and not all the bullshit that you can't prove.

Attached: merkaba.png (4096x4090, 3.65M)

I know someone who died in a motorcycle accident. Let's ban all motorcycles.

Oh no! The drug addicts don’t think I’m cool enough to hang out unless I do drugs. Amazing. Who would have thought.

You didn't take enough if you don't agree that they are portals to other worlds.

Agreed. Love lsd and dmt is incredible. Made me not want to kill myself anymore. Most people should try psychedelics.

Attached: images.png (293x172, 3.18K)

Your ignorance is as comical as it is sad.

Attached: 900px-Rational_harm_assessment_of_drugs_radar_plot.svg.png (900x900, 165.65K)

Motorcycles have a practical use, psychedelics not so much

> you need to take more drugs to see what a full drug induced break with reality Is like.
Like a caricature of a parody

Psychedelics have practical use as well. We could advance our understanding of psychology and potentially find a cure for our societal melancholy and depression. The potential is absolutely immense.

No, I just understand the brain enough to know what it's able to manufacture. You probably think schizophrenic patients are actually seeing real people too right? You don't think it's possible for our brains to manufacture otherworldly experiences? Give your noggin a little more credit. It's responsible for your every sensation in this world, some chemical modification and I can stick you in a medically induced coma and have you in dream land for however long I'd like until you were probably convinced it was reality.

Done plenty of them, they're great and everyone should try them at least once. But there's no portal to another world. It just mutes your default mode network so parts of the brain that haven't communicated since you were three years old can finally have a chat again.

Tell me more about how drugs are good for drug addicts. It’s a fascinating case study in total lack of self awareness.

You really do. It's like saying you understand math having taken a few primary school math courses. You obviously don't, you need to take several years of college level courses to even begin to understand the power of math. Similarly, you need more than one low dose trip of DMT to understand how far it can take you. Is it for everyone and anyone? No, absolutely not. Should it be regulated by some daddy government? No, fuck that. Anyone should be free to experiment with their own minds should they choose so and if they are not fucking psychos to begin with.

You don't understand shit.

Daddy government makes the drugs.

Mostly shit ones.

I don't think you're not cool because you don't do drugs, I also don't think drugs are cool. What I believe is that chemicals which can interact with our brain in such a way that alters human consciousness and perception is an interesting phenomena which warrants exploration.
The reason I think you're not cool is because you want to control what other people do with their time and bodies, creating false equivalencies to defend what is essentially a dogmatic belief despite living in an era where we are technologically advanced enough to actually figure out what the fuck is going on with our brain chemistry and how that correlates to what we feel and perceive.
TL;DR: I'll do what I want because I'm smart enough to do it, regardless of your opinion

Coffee