Isn't Putin a member of the Global Economic Forum as a junior world leader?

Isn't Putin a member of the Global Economic Forum as a junior world leader?

Is this entire war to distract us from occupy wall street,
The fact that Covid was a lie,
and the fact that they are implementing a Social Credit system and abolishing paper money to create programmable electronic funds that can be manipulated by the government in the new world order?

Isn't that what the "priming" of Trudeau is doing with "shutting down bank accounts" for supporting protests?

When are we going to realize they are ALL in on it?
Trudeou and Putin are the same? They are both the Global Economic Forum junior world leaders?

Attached: 1645500837595.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/reservereq.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah they are all in on it.
Covid was because the repo markets blew up in September 2019, and we were locked down in March 2020 same time Fed removed reserve requirements.

This Ukraine conflict is because inflation is going to be recorded at 10% next month, and there's nothing the Fed can do to stop it.

federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/reservereq.htm
>As announced on March 15, 2020, the Board reduced reserve requirement ratios to zero percent effective March 26, 2020. This action eliminated reserve requirements for all depository institutions.

Their heads deserve to be on spikes so they will say anything at this point even aliens.

Attached: Untitled.png (527x447, 125.76K)

>An ally can turn
>You're gonna learn that

Yes
Obviously

Attached: 1645507788604.jpg (1024x631, 250.5K)

Aight.

Well, shit.
Should we be waking people up to the implementation of social credit system as the war is a distraction?

Absolutely

Attached: 1645504796517.jpg (800x450, 51.42K)

Yes

it´s a big club and you ain´t innit
insert

Great, thank you.
Can we spam these images in this thread? Anything you have, OP pic related as well. I'll save them all and start spreading the word, here and anywhere else.
If you don't mind sirs.
Whatever is best, I know people don't have the greatest attention span but if you can leave me whatever is most relevant I will help spread the word

Correct. Finally a thread not praising this show.

Help me by posting whatever info dumps you have or images of them together and I'll continue spreading the word

I dont really have much. Been shitting up all the other putin/ukraine/russia threads I see tho. Whatever deals go on between them are probably not as transparent as with the west. I don't know if the WEF talks about such crass things around the public.

Attached: 1645531205929.jpg (3610x2526, 3.47M)

No this war is about strengthening Israel brainlet. Putin loves Jews and Israel and is willing to fuck his country over just like western leaders. There aren't any good guys in this.

"- The US State Department (led by Jews Victoria Nuland and Anthony Blinken) pushes colour revolutions in Belarus and Kazakhstan, draws up plans for Ukrainian invasion of Donbass

- Russia responds by massing troops on border, US uses troop buildup to accuse Russia of planning invasion

- Russia responds to planned invasion by sending troops to Luhansk and Donbass

- Germany cancels Nord Stream 2 pipeline, weakening Russian influence over Europe

- Israel constructing pipeline through Mediterranean to provide Europe with natural gas

So Russia isolated, European economy takes a hit, EU becomes more reliant on Israel.

Is this a win for ZOG after all?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EastMed_pipeline"

You know what. I think I get the point of this now. Europe is reliant upon energy from Russia. They cant get it now because russia=bad. Artificial price raises and perhaps some folks freezing to death. The boot squishes harder.

putin is playing his part.

Israel has begun evacuating Ukrainian Jews.
Russian nationals make up Israel's largest foreign born citizen population 20%
Israel refused sale of iron dome to Ukraine because of russia
Putin loves Jews
Western leaders love Jews
war equals dead goyim

its all so tiresome

Attached: Putin mason.jpg (720x681, 111.54K)

>what most people think this shitshow is:
EU + USA vs Russia + China

>what it actually is and always was:
Stateless globalists vs People who don't want to be enslaved

Attached: 1628522115622.jpg (565x734, 43.55K)

There's a picture of Trump and Schwab I've been looking for. They're in a group of people with Trump at the front, and Schwab's body language is totally submissive. I hope someone still has it.

Attached: World Economic Forum.jpg (1080x2160, 289.44K)

Attached: 4CF442A5-B768-4095-8505-7D9ED5B4354B.jpg (750x613, 358.85K)

Attached: F630EE86-B4FF-4ED2-82CC-34FC5BC8D29A.jpg (750x538, 232.86K)

Attached: AAF35270-C5BD-48E1-8E90-BA43BEBECDA0.jpg (750x575, 286.64K)

Macron's empty stare reeks of MK-Ultra.