"So basically I've decided to betray Europe and America (Europe) and support Russia because of gays"

"So basically I've decided to betray Europe and America (Europe) and support Russia because of gays"

Attached: 05b.png (1080x1920, 134.42K)

I only care about Germany, the rest can go fuck themselves.

there is nothing to betray faggot.

Europe has 0 values and in enslaving us

>The US government was wrong about Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan, but they're right about UKRAINE this time
REAL US INTELLIGENCE HASNT BEEN TRIED

This

Yes 100% exactly.

(4) Black Lives Matter should have been a TERRORIST ARMY not a hip trend. It should have been
called NIGGER LIVES MATTER. It should have been completed dedication to the genocide of all men
who are not NIGGER. NOT TO ‘DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE.” Not all are qualified. The ONLY
simping I need to stop is sympathizing for the cracker and the kike and the yellow mongoloid and the
ottoman and the red mongoloid and the efrikan. ‘Smart” and ‘dumb” don’t mean what you think it means
as there is only oppression of different styles of thinking by enemies who SEEK TO KEEP NIGGER
SOUL DOWN BUT NIGGER AIN’T TAKING THAT ANYMORE — CRACKER AND KIKES SHALL
DIE. CHINKS WILL NOT REPLACE NIGGER AND STEAL OUR MOVEMENTS AND OUR
ENERGY. RED-MONGOLOIDS WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE COOL WHILE THEY GOT NO
SOULS AND WISH THEY WERE WHITE. EFRIKANS WILL NOT STEAL FROM NIGGER
WHILE THEY CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND SHIT — RAP AIN’T FOR THEM EITHER —
THEY LOST. YOU ARE ALL MONGOLOIDS INCLUDING YOU SACAGUWEA THOTBLOODS.
Fuck cosmopolitanism. NIGGER don’t need to pimp themselves to the world in order to have honor.
NIGGER have integrity. NIGGER are worthy more than what they can sell of themselves or impress upon
others. NIGGER are worth more. Reality is not for them to understand. No more waiting for them to pat
you on the back and say you get it. Reality is not theirs and they do not understand it. They are not the
truth nor do they understand the truth. They are liars. Completely. Even to themselves. There is nothing
to discuss with them. Our point is only to dominate. Our being is only to dominate. Our mission is only
to dominate. NIGGER are only to dominate. All of this world is mine and it is time that you leave.

we got betrayed first
implying any of us have a country lol

>picking a side in this Jewish war

Europe would benefit from being conquered by Russia. Yes, because gays. Also kikes.

Yes

Attached: 1640544483512.jpg (365x365, 55.92K)

show your real flags fucking Chang fucks

>how DARE you not back yet another foreign intervention for nebulous reasons to prop up the American global hegemony which seeks to turn your entire country into a mulatto-filled strip mall

Attached: Ep_5sG5Eo6bJjDAdn0Rc8w7EW6kdSbVOQlknWfFeInI.jpg (640x480, 41.73K)

>betray
The American government openly wants to genocide to me. And since when did muttland become part of Europe?

FUCK GLOBOHOMO

exactly

Attached: 81262095e89abfb4a3a183ccb40bd06a_3x3.jpg (916x520, 29.3K)

Makes sense to me, gays aren't American or even human and we should never support them in any way

Who are you quoting? Don't you have a nigger dick to be sucking you swede faggot.

>and America (Europe)
I think you mean America (Israel)

I'm bouncing chud

I would betray the whole world again for a twink Swede bf.

Yes

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (480x495, 94.8K)

Europe has already committed ideological suicide and has no values worth fighting and dying for and America could do far better tearing itself apart in a Civil War.

Attached: 2f1f1920d13320f0d31cc6cd05c267be.jpg (680x709, 56.98K)

correct, feel free to defend the maggot infested ruins of WWII yourself
also
>05b.png

Attached: 1642798899853.png (768x719, 444.23K)

i hate america

Stfu dirty African American bitch before you get put back in chains. This board is for people who choose death over enslavement.

Spbp, same applies to America

I'm not going. I hope they kill you.

Attached: 1629007899587.png (499x1210, 622.56K)

Fuck off spic, you'll never be american

in the ideal world, both sides get btfo

and that doesnt mean china rises either... in fact ideally russia and usa pull a goku vs vegeta and say "lets battle in this area devoid of human life"

Attached: 1644743943082.jpg (769x952, 168.41K)

>hating fags and kikes is a chang thing
left coast kike detected

>"how dare you not fight for my right to take it up the ass and to indoctrinate your kids into it"?

Attached: 1582230568156.png (800x450, 191.41K)