Hitler Fatigue

Anyone else sick of every single political issue these days devolving into both sides calling each other Nazis and Hitler? Regardless of what happened in WW2 it’s so tiresome. It seems like normies have 0 frame of reference for anything outside of Hitler Bad. Is this how politics is going to be for the rest of my life?

Attached: 98E17EC5-018B-4AE8-B050-464F53E8EF86.jpg (1125x977, 314.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QRR9zwbHDY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so commonplace now it has Zero Effect

neverending
ww2

Attached: 1639787800732.jpg (848x430, 208.31K)

It's like somebody uttering a Newfie joke or a Polish joke it's lost all its significance.

Hitler was right, we're stuck in the bad timeline, take action against your local synagogue TODAY.

Based quote

What's so bad about taking back German clay?

Attached: Retallack_map2_web2_eng_600.jpg (600x450, 142.72K)

Sounds like a pretty based German chancellor to me.

Maskers are literally Nazis
youtu.be/3QRR9zwbHDY
Like, it's not even subjective at this point.

Arent progressives do it all the time? blaming white for colonizing ? so they should not suffer and all white people bad?

Imagine an Israeli chancellor going on airplanes with claims about which parts of Palestine are ,,historically jewish " and should therefore be made jewish once again.

Normies still fall for it to some degree. I think leftists know it’s bullshit but it’s politically convenient for them so they still use it.

checked. that's the only thing they know about history. ask them about anything else and you will see that people know nothing

History is a valid argument. After all, it is what the Jews use to defend claims to Palestine, and what "indigenous people" use to tell us to get off their land.

If Israeli claims to Palestine are valid, and "indigenous people" claims are valid, then so are Russian claims to Ukraine and German claims to half of Poland, etc.

Already happened with EU.

The irony is that despite only talking about Hitler WW2 they don’t even have an accurate understanding of it

Its a fair comparison. Imagine if Scholz went on air and said what putin said.
Every country on earth would declare war the next day.

>Imagine a...
fuck off. shut the fuck up. fuck the fuck off. goddamn. imagine death, bitch.

we're good, we basically co-own europe now. pooland is safe. for now.

Lie for 100 years, suffer for 2000, so they say.

Hitler will literally be the new Jesus in another 100-200 years.

Sure buddy, what ever you say.

Attached: 1645538876969.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

If a German chancellor did that I would understand his reasoning and not push a war with him
Then again I'm not an Anglo or a Jew

While driving to work today I heard on GBNews that Russia has "effectively launched a Blitzkreig on Ukraine" because they sent 10,000 troops over the border. Boomers are so cringe id rather just sit in silence.

Wow, it's almost like Nazi Germany was justified just like Putin was justified. I don't think that's the point shitter poster was making though.

Führer Fatigue.

you forgot the part where a huge majority of the people in your hypothetical palestinian land are hasidic jews and the only reason they're not part of israel is because israel temporarily collapsed during a cold war with America

Kek

The haters really miss him the most.

Attached: hitlerTruthMeme1.jpg (400x270, 41.41K)

I saw on France24 some young (((journalist))) based in Glasglow saying that Putin has just declared war, a major war. He's supposedly an expert on foreign relations. Guy literally looked as if he just graduated from Uni and was still filling out applications to companies...