Are gypsies even human?

I unironically think niggers are completely civilized human beings when I look at/interact with gypsies (real gypsies, not irish travellers).

Seriously, there is 0 wit or soul behind the eyes. Just pure dead-eyed psychopathic motherfuckers. Even Indians have more warmth and empathy in their eyes than gyppoids.

They're like passive-aggressive Oblivion NPCs transplanted into the real life, posing as humans. They're unironically the only ethnicity you're allowed to hate, from the right to the left.
What's the deal with these "people?" Are they an alien creation?

Attached: gypsy.jpg (480x360, 50.74K)

bump for answers

bump

Fren, i will be able to fully explain gypsies to you, but i am very tired.

Okay, i will try to give you some kind of explanation, but you already know enough to make your own conclusions. Gypsies are like a hive mind. They are closed society, but this doesn't mean they don't hate on each other at times. We tried to integrate them, but they refuse to live civilized life, they would much rather steal and live in misery and decay. They breed like crazy, they have strong immunity system and are somehow athletic, but their mental capabilities are very low.
>They drive horse carriges, steal wood from the forests, steal eletricity, sell scrap and so on.
Sometimes they work at a real job, they throw trash and clean the streets, for these type i feel kind of sorry and sometimes i show respect to them, but to the disco going chalga gypsies there will be no respect. Just avoid at all cost.

elaborate on disco going chalga gypsies

This pic is descent, you should see some other discos, they are full with the same type of golden chain wearers, same haircut, same shirts, same fashion all over again, doing the most stupid dances you've ever imagined.

Attached: image_2022-02-22_202639.png (500x400, 428.2K)

they're just a bunch of savages, nothing special

these just look like normal bulgarians to me

in my country we also have gypsies and basically they are also hated by everyone, although in the early 2000s there was a ((soap opera)) called "romané: amor gitano" that tried to sell a good image of them and is fondly remembered here, but gypsies are still hated kek, even gypsies were portrayed as white lmao

Never seen a gypsy IRL
Are they soothsayers?

Jews want everyone to die off so they can ruled over subhumans like these.

Hence why bulgarian has "arian" in its name. Gypsies speak an Indo-Aryan language. See the connection?
Gypsies = BulgARIANS = Aryans.

Yeah, yeah. Almost the same fashion and type of look. It's mainstream. Just don't get me literally with the photo, you have to see it.
No, they are not. You believe in soothsayers?
Yeah, whatever.

>Bulge Aryans
>Hung Aryans

they are so disgusting that they were expelled from india, just imagine

I actually had my fortune told by a gypsy in Jersey now that I recall. Maybe it's true

I was watching a documentary about gypsies and they're really anti-intellectual/anti-education. They hate the idea of their kids going to school and "learning bad habits". It's probably why they're so stupid, being in education in formative years is really important for strengthening a brain.

>Are they soothsayers?
They’re great at making you believe that they’re soothsayers

Go and suck Somali cock, Nordcuck!

Attached: tintin-and-the-gypsies-1616494425502.jpg (640x755, 149.28K)

That's actually based in a retarded, unintended way

They're probably the best-suited for a post-collapse world.

That's for sure. Some gypsies around here donate 5 times per month blood. They never vaxxed, they wash in mud and never get sick.
>Meanwhile other kids, living in a completely sterile environment, get sick 5 times per month.