HAPPENING - RIDEAU CENTRE IS BEING EVACUATED

SWAT IS ON THE PREMISES -- MAN WITH A GUN IS INSIDE THE MALL THAT JUST RE-OPENED TODAY

twitter.com/GMillerTSN/status/1496176296321327106

Attached: file.png (591x698, 583.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npcyhgdlNyI
youtube.com/watch?v=M8dOovrYm8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gord Miller
what the fuck?

It's too bright my eyes can not handle the radioactive glow.

niiiiice

This is definitely a false flag

Attached: file.png (589x538, 398.49K)

>frozen bank accounts
>stolen property
>nothing to lose
Next few years gonna be spicy

After the last few years I just hope it ends up with some dead zogbots.

It’s always only one guy. I wonder how the police would handle a squad

>GIVE US BACK OUR TRUCKS AND THERE WILL BE AN EDN TO THE HORROR

Attached: 403005a55c558e390fe9fc4d6278d75f.jpg (292x253, 16.64K)

Can confirm, was just eating in the food court while shitposting on Any Forums kek saw cops suddenly walking quick and looking around for someone and then a loud alarm sound went off and the speaker repeated to evacuate immediately but don’t run (lmao) and everyone GTFO as cops arrived

Leddit says “Someone I know is working security. The guy has a rifle and is wearing body armor apparently.” Probably Trudeau false flagging

Attached: 5BA86687-F0F6-47B6-B507-A20B0C469091.jpg (1980x1125, 445.52K)

Reminder: The House of Commons voted to confirm the Emergencies Act last night and they have the rest of the week off. How convenient.

keep us updated user!

>protests about government tyranny
>the false flag against it is gonna be some random mall shooting
jesus they don't even have to try and normies just gobble it up

livestream outside the mall: youtube.com/watch?v=npcyhgdlNyI

Attached: 64us5yhs46hutjyx.png (594x642, 484.62K)

it's the feds

Attached: 1645540266777.jpg (672x672, 73.7K)

So they started falseflagging already?

Nothing ever happens

SUSPECT IS NOT WEARING A MASK I REPEAT CHUDSPECT IS NOT WEARING A MASK SHOOT ON SIGHT

Obvious false flag is obvious.

It's one of the Stasi Poodeau brought in from Quebec.

open the stream, first thing I hear, "so sorry sir" "I'm so sorry"

100% false flag
But this will be what Trudeau says happened. He needs to justify his Emergency Act by any means necessary. Mall was almost totally empty with most stores still closed down, only the food court and a handful of stores were actually open. Seems like the perfect time to send someone in and not risk too much of a bad outcome while getting the fear mongering headlines he wants

Kind of gay that it’s just a gunman, when the alarms went off I was hoping it would be something epic

Also saw a drunk native whipping ice chunks at an Asian mom with shopping bags shouting “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT YOU GOOK BITCH” on my way into the mall kek a few years ago I would’ve intervened but I don’t even care anymore, this society isn’t for me. They could 9/11 the whole mall and I wouldn’t even care at this point. I just wanna go live in the woods and be left alone sigh

This is the false flag they are going to use to confiscate all weapons.

Trucker (white nazi) false flag incoming

you guys are fucked

The glowening is upon us.
All hail the King Justin Trugleau!

get prepared
buy all the kitchen utensils you will ever need now

in the future you will rent kitchen utensils

It seems really logical to pull a gun in a crowded mall surrounded by police and checkpoints. Let's not think about this too hard.

Attached: 57jyddx5jkydkxy.png (478x820, 630.29K)

Attached: Justin time.jpg (903x612, 157.18K)

For a SHOPLIFTER?!?!?!!?

Attached: file.png (585x351, 43.38K)

LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=npcyhgdlNyI

POST MORE STREAMS
>suspected robbery
>suspected shooter on second floor

Good thing Trudeau declared martial law.

Lol this reeks of bullshit

Obviously, why is it happening only now that everyone left already and police checkpoints are everywhere?

>CTV on the scene crying

Attached: ctv faggot crying.jpg (675x772, 136.03K)

that black cop looks like he's itching to shoot someone while the other guys don't look like they care

FALSE FLAG
HOW DID THEY GET PAST THE CHECKPOINTS????

its a lot different in California

>keep us updated user!
I’m at home now but I can see the mall from my window incase it explodes kek but it’s probably just one of their own in there LARPing a FF

Wish I had more info but I’m just following the Ottawa subleddit and news now. I recorded a vid but it’d dox me to post it and it’s just the emergency audio repeating and people power-walking to the nearest exit

The H&M the cops are outside of in the pic is just to the right of the main entrance to the mall. Guy might escape through the 2nd floor walkway to The Bay if he’s trying to be a ninja but I’m guessing they want the arrest for the headlines.

CTV sure knew about it fast, saw their vehicle literally on their way to the scene 30 seconds after the alarm started going off. Make of that what you will

>For a SHOPLIFTER?!?!?!!?

Antifa

Attached: antifa stealing.jpg (699x695, 150.22K)

Lmfao. Is this like the Nazi flag being waved at the posh hotel across from Parliament? Hahahaha.

Trudeau needs to send the RCMP in to remove this blockade the police have put up! They must be truckers in disguise!!

thread theme -

youtube.com/watch?v=M8dOovrYm8w

Attached: trudeaconcentration.jpg (1800x1627, 1.18M)

Checked also
"ACAB!......please police! Save me!"

5 minutes before the senate vote lmfao

Here comes the gun grab

POLICE WITH MILITARY WAR WEAPONS

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 213.79K)

>livestream outside the mall: youtube.com/watch?v=npcyhgdlNyI
Based thanks user. Our city is so popular lately kek hearing tons of sirens on their way to the mall. Did you know this is literal sonic mental torture to play loud sirens?? I read it on Reddit, Trudeau needs to put these ambulances and fire trucks in prison NOW

I think the mall is outside the 'red zone', but it would still be maximum retarded considering the massive police presence downtown. There are 2 other big malls in the city outside the core they could rob instead.

Attached: 1645372397388.jpg (620x972, 177.02K)

Not a happening. Just the new normal.

If people aren't shooting the tyrannical ZOGbot cunts who take away their weapons then I don't see the point of owning them in the first place.

Gord Miller is a wanna-be Buck Tardwater

based hobo shutting down the mall

>Lone gunman false flag
Looks like gun grabs are back on the menu boys!

must have been tipped of that an user was inside posting prices

Lmao wtf?? That was a hell of a response for someone walking out with a pair of jeans they didn’t pay for

PLEASE ARCHIVE EVERYTHING FOR LATER ANALYSIS.

in Canada? they’d need the army for anything involving more than 10 shooters with minimal training

Do they really need the same assault tier fully automatic war weapons that they used in the war on terrorism? smhmhmh

Attached: twitter 7.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

Any Forums doesn't understand that Ottawa was the quietest, smallest city ever. Nothing ever happened here.

It's so fucking surreal to hear this shit online. Bro I was literally there all the time. So bizarre

Attached: 1627293098948.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

Three assassinations. That's all the machine really fears. Three dead 'politicians' and it'll seem like the whole beast is bleeding-out to the average joe. "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

False flag...

It's pretty suspicious that some fag would plan a robbery at a time with a massive police presence.

Honestly would not be surprised if it's not a false flag but it probably is.
>brainwash people's friends and family into shunning them
>take away their ability to work
>freeze all the money they already saved
>threaten to hunt them down and arrest them
Don't know how you can defend backing anyone into a corner like this.

The deadline for the trudeau gun ban is coming up.
This is the justification for outright confiscation with no compensation, along with the handgun ban which will be rammed in with it.
If you have a firearms license with registered weapons, expect the RCMP kicking in your door soon.

i'm recording fat sevens stream are there any others?

This
>crazed anti-mandate Trumper trucker upset over convoy being dispersed has taken hostages in a mall with a “massive assault black powder rifle”, capable of slaughtering 1,000 babies per second. This is totally organic and not a false flag. More at 11.

Attached: 5EB45890-502B-4DFA-BE66-1ECD1B331CDD.jpg (640x705, 105.08K)

I bet you're the fag who's getting all the mobile hot spot banned for pedophilia. Fuck you I can't shitpost because half the ips in this city have been ranged banned for pedophilia

Attached: 1577851823301.jpg (179x168, 10.88K)

Attached: C9A4EFE1-9D30-4D83-9E8F-2FAAA117CB87.jpg (607x560, 181.8K)

Trudeau is such a piece of shit bros, I don't understand how you can tolerate him

I TOLD YOU THE RCMP WERE STAGING SOMETHING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (880x1287, 212.07K)

It is center du beschissene schwuchtel.

Heah right!
I believe still the Traitors, totally believe them!
Not anymore, ever.

stop making logical conclusions Frenchie

Attached: MSMdoesntCareAboutFacts.png (800x2400, 195.32K)

downtown ottawa has been a shithole and a public toilet for the last 2 years. The second all the gov offices closed it turned into a homeless playzone

Canadian gun owners are aware. Nobody turned in any of the chinese ammo drops, either.

>JUST A SHOPLIFTER
>MAYBE HAD A WEAPON IDK LOL
Good thing we had the gestapo to save us

MYYYY HECKKING DESTINY GAAAMERINO!!

>"ACAB!......please police! Save me!"
Kek Antifa are a bunch of faggots but they got the ACAB part right

Saw someone posted the Nuremberg laws meme from here on a lamppost near Rideau btw kek was gonna snap a pic on my way home but forgot

Peaceful protests don't work.

Doesn't chinada have open carry?

FAT STEVEN HAS RE-AFFIRMED
BOOTLICKING ONLY IN HIS CHAT

Apparently this tweet was deleted?

Attached: s4ze5hyyzs5h.png (537x401, 105.88K)

>wanna-be Buck Tardwater
wdhmbt?

Attached: http___archive.4plebs.org___search_text_Buck%20Tardwater_.jpg (1879x6262, 1.75M)

archive?????

Lol nice

Oh no how could the truckers do this. If only we have Trudeau emergency powers sooner

It's probably one of their foreign rent a cop.

damn hazel looking fine think she has a bf ?

>I think the mall is outside the 'red zone', but it would still be maximum retarded considering the massive police presence downtown. There are 2 other big malls in the city outside the core they could rob instead.
Ya it was in the red zone yesterday but now it’s not. It reopened this morning. Obvious FF is obvious: the truckers all leave and then someone in body armor etc walks into the middle of the red zone surrounded by infinite cops and military to rob the most popular fucking mall a block from Parliament? Lmao ya right

That's hilarious

>let's not be violent because that would be bad optics and give the government an excuse to establish more restrictions
>government proceeds to play off false flag that gives you bad optics without the benefits of violence

more cops with swastikas?

let me know when they actually start shooting

Attached: canadiancowards.jpg (200x267, 8.74K)

They definitely are playing up a small incident to justify emergency powers and the heavy presence of police in Ottawa.