How many unvaccinated people do you know who've had heart problems within the last year?

So my wife's brother-in-law 45 was in the hospital for heart problems. A male friend of mine 35 has an appointment because he feels something going on with his heart. My other friend also 35 was in the hospital for irregular heart beat problems, he said his heart was fluttering. All vaccinated. All three were healthy. I don't know of a single unvaxxed person with heart problems. Something is going on.

Attached: download (3).jpg (899x506, 91.67K)

I took the jab on Sunday and I've been having heart problems lately too. I got pressured and manipulated into taking by family because grandad died of covid recently

I know 5 people who have died post-vax, all heart attacks, age range 19-38.

unvaxxed? 0

My aunt had a bad reaction apparently. Still gonna refuse to blame the vax and push for endless mandates, but she's the one that married a jew.

No unvaccinated with heart problems. Vaxxed range from sudden onset of very high blood pressure to death.

I've known 3 older people that died within 4 months of taking the vax and a friend of mine that's is an out of the hospital every week thinking he's having a heart attack.

None of the vaxxed are/were unhealthy or overweight BTW.

Unvaxx0
Vaxxies? Well ambulance/fire has been rushing places faster and more often than ever. Drivers are crashing or spacing out at lights/dive throughs.
Also lots of double vax have permeant coofing

One coworker of mine had bells palsy and the other myokarditit. Both young men. Both refuse to connect it to the vaccine. I don't want to press the issue because they're obviously scared.

>How many unvaccinated people do you know who've had heart problems within the last year?
Zero.

On the other hand, the father of a coworker got vaxxed and had a stroke (60ish years old) and the cousin of a high school friend got boosted and died of a heart attack (27 years old)

Never getting the HIV clotshot no matter what, I'd rather die of corona then get your disgusting satanic science juice. And since I already had covid and it was a nothingburger, I think I'll be safe.

I'm unvaxxed, got memevid twice, alpha (feb 2020, body defeated it in 6 days) and omicron (jan 2022, only needed 1 day to defeat it) variants.
After alpha I felt no issue with my heart, everything was fine I returned to heaveweight trainning even did some HIIT for the lulz, not a single problem.
Around May 2021 I stopped trainning due to a injury in my elbow. I decided to let it heal so I stopped all major trainning from May 2021 until March 2022.
However I don't know why, around August of 2021, my heart started fluttering too, irregular beats, minimal pain where frequent, something was going on
Sept 2021 no fluttering, irregular beats and minimal pain
Oct 21 just minimal pain and very occasionally irregular beats
Nov 21 all fine
Dec 21 all fine
Jan 22 memecron, it was only 1 day, fever up to 40, heart racing like crazy (150 bpm from 00:00 to almost 02:00 when fever got down and I felt calm)
After memecron heart started fluttering again, irregular beats and minimal pain have returned, they are even more frequent.
Next month I will resume trainning as my elbow is in perfect condition however I am scared what will happend or even If I need to wait 6 months more as some cardiologists suggest to leave the heart time to recover from the spikes.

My conclusion is there are two options:
1-Damage from the spike is real, you can get it via memevid or via vaxx, via vaxx it is suppossed to be on a higher dose, due to x3 times + X times you get mememid, from vaxxed people I know at least 8/20 had some heart problem and 2 of those 8 need medication as they passed out couple of times (maybe even need surgery or new heart), from unvaxxed people I know only I, 1/20, have had some heart related issues.

2- It's a combination between the spike and something that I confronted around August 2021, keep in mind that I did not leave my house from May 2021 to Jan 2022, so whatever I confronted in August must've come from the outside to my house. This confuses me a lot.

0 heart disease.
But 2 that have seperate degenerative neurological conditions, and I'm a NEET that hardly knows anyone.

I just got my 4th booster and had minor heart issues but they cleared up after a couple weeks.

I'd like to clarify this is people that took the vaccine

>took the jab
I hope you realize how inferior you are now. Wimp.

>This confuses me a lot.
The only thing I can think off is an electromagnetic wave, unironically 5G, I must search if a tower was installed near my house in August, that would make sense

2/2

I know one guy who died of covid, Despite being double vaxxed and an avid masker. He was far from being healthy though.

My father in law recently started having problems with his heart. Like his heart rate was totally erratic going up to 130 and then down to 80 and everywhere in between. He's been in observation a couple of times now in hospital and has to be more aware of his diet. He's a fit 70 something year old who plays softball. Didn't have these issues until he took the Johnson&Johnson vaccine months prior.

I'm the only pureblood at my job of approximately 150 employees. Around June of 2021 started noticing a heart flutter. When to doctors and they monitored and said that my heart was skipping beats. I never tested or had covid symptoms. It has since cleared up for the most part, but I wonder about shedding. I also am officially middle age, but in great health.

>cos grandad died of covid recently
Then surely the damage was already done?
lmao pussy

I think the virus itself also causes some of the same problems but maybe even to a greater degree than the vaccines, because I never had the vaccines, but I caught the virus multiple times and each time I had heart palpitations and lots of skipped or irregular heartbeats for a small period of time. And I know for sure it was covid related.

I have heart flutters my entire life, they just became less frequent as I got older

Personally, me. I have had heart problems recently and I am unvaxxed, young and in shape

were all going to die someday.

Attached: Red.jpg (1024x759, 40.96K)

The same thing happened to me, I think you probably actually caught the virus, and the only major symptoms were your slightly irregular heartbeat. The covid virus is definitely a cardiovascular disease and can cause your heart to react

(1) 45yr old heart attack
(3) 50yr olds (2) heart (1) stroke
(6) 70yr olds - I know old, but were all in good shape - cancer, heart attacks and 2 blood clot stroke
My pop got his 3rd shot - in a home - cancer in 3 weeks ... old but no history in family back 5 generations.

Unvaxxed? 0

Attached: FF65EA84-99F8-4578-810F-5B59CB48C2E7.jpg (846x1024, 70.82K)

>45
most men will have different health problems start around there

no refunds

Maybe the goal was to fuck you up just enough that most people have chronic conditions which can be "managed" with a Pfizer+ subscription coming in 2024.

ayo why you gotta be rayciss mayne
shieet

One coworker has a heart murmur that didn't exist until ~2 months after his jabs.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm still very pissed that we have to compare symptoms on a basket weaving board because doctors are too nervous to attribute symptoms to either the Vax or the virus.

I know 3 all different age ranges, 2 young people and my grandma all of a sudden has blood pressure problems. Fuck the antichrist

A lot of cardiologists are booked out where I am.
Never vaxxed and stay away from normies so I have no idea how bad it is.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11-01-24-14-424_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x1842, 276.12K)

Yeah I have had some chest fighting and heart palpitations after catching covid multiple times. Unvaxxed. Guess I'm fucked. Still not gonna take it.

Attached: catScratch-YKL-092920-770x553-1.jpg (770x533, 63.01K)

>How many unvaccinated people do you know who've had heart problems within the last year?
None.

0. Vaccinated? Probably ten, they don't tell me but my friends don't want to do long walks or do any physical activity like they used to do.

pureblood here,
In june 2021? Interesting I started in August 2021
Could there be some connection here?
Something different from covid definetly went live in summer 2021, That or spike shredding from vaxxed is real

Right after my grandma got vaxxed(about a month) she developed heart failure. I guess it could be a coincidence, and she already had it coming, but she was pretty active and healthy beforehand.

sounds like you are the victim of spike shedding

One friend vaxed, unboosted. irregular heartbeat developed shortly after he had omicron. Either could be to blame, or may be unrelated.
Grandmother had a stroke two months after first getting vaxed. She's old and unhealthy, so she could have stroked out all on her own, but the possibility remains.
Have heard of zero issues in unvaxed people.

You may have a potassium (kalium) deficiency. Eat more bananas. Low potassium will give you left side ventriculary hypertachycardia where your heart beat goes to 300+ bpm for a few seconds, and the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressure is suspiciously low (because your heart pumps before its full)

unvaxed? none
vaxed, shit tons

Same thing happened to me. Heart problem started march 2021. Neved had before. Not vaccinated. 28 years old 22BMI. Went to ER fort heart pain and palpitation. Lasted for about 2 month. Now its less bad but still...

Super health nut at my work just had a massive seizure out of no where, 6 months after two jabs. He’s freaking out now.

>minor heart issues but they cleared up
so you're onboard for your 5th booster?

I know of someone who went blind while driving and died
"natural" causes tho..