I just caught the coof, im not jabbed. Am i going to die? I feel very fatigued

I just caught the coof, im not jabbed. Am i going to die? I feel very fatigued

Attached: 1608810588495.jpg (1088x751, 71.63K)

The janitors took down the sign that said "s needs feed and seed." They knew that the seed was going to be used to grow more plants, and they didn't want to give it to the plants.

enjoy feeling permanently fatigued.
i think i got it a month ago and i'm always tired

get well soon, user

Attached: 1643588808890.jpg (640x432, 51.66K)

Idk bro

I got it and it was a fever with a disproportionally high heart rate. Slept it off in a night and every women who knows my name went insane thinking I was going to die from not being vaxxed.

>Am i going to die?
Yes

Attached: 1645122692481.jpg (942x921, 459.41K)

I had the original coof in December 2020, it probably took me 2-3 months to feel fully recovered and not short of breath constantly.

>Am i going to die? I feel very fatigued

1 out of 400 chance of drowning to death in your own mucus

more if you're old, fat, and a list of other factors

less, if you're 14 and healthy

The majority of post coof symptoms are psychosomatic. Get well soon.

Attached: 1606934656605.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

It sucks and then you get better.
t. had it. You'll also not want to eat anything, so get some high energy density type things that you can eat small portions of and keep up the energy, EG peanut butter. Sense of taste went for me, so neutral things will be your friend (cocoa puffs were the worst thing ever during then). Even then I still lost 25 lbs.

Oh, it's you. I guess you'll get bored eventually.

flccc.net, and fish to 'protocols'. You'll want ivermectin, no kidding.

its just a cold Bjørn

Im sick and it might be covid, should I go get tested so I can maybe claim immunity and in the future get a gree-pass when going to italy (my country) or not? I dont wanna get tested cause I hate doctors and hospitals

Thank God, I thought his leg bones would break or smth.

No, you will not for fucking sake. Its a fucking cold, eat well and rest.

I had it too. The only strange thing I experienced is that my nose hurted like hell, it was actually painful to breathe with

>You'll also not want to eat anything, so get some high energy density type things that you can eat small portions of and keep up the energy, EG peanut butter. Sense of taste went for me
I'm afraid I might have covid, but I do want to eat and do feel taste, does that mean its not covid?

acetaminophen 325mg 2x
ibuprofen 200mg 2x
every 6 hours
you'll need something for the cough
dextromethorphan gel capsules
you'll need something for the sore throat
hot tea + 2 tablespoons of honey as needed
this will help w/ energy also
hang on for the ride, user. it's a long one.
I had it about a month ago
drink lots of water
if your temp gets above 102.5F, start using ice packs under your arms (wear a sweatshirt so you're not damaging the skin)
if you have a pulseoximeter, make sure your O2 stays above 90%
if at any point it drops to 89 or lower, you need to go to the hospital
if at any point your fever reaches 104, you need to go to the hospital

Sail on over to your local WalenMarten and buy something like this. Quercetin and vitamin C together help deliver zinc into cells to stop viral replication. Use mucinex (guaifenesin) to clear your airways.

Attached: 789C5278-6E9F-496A-9DAB-8E422201E1FB.jpg (768x768, 97.53K)

Anyone who dies from this wasn't healthy enough to merit living

You will feel like you want to scratch out your eyeballs and you will fart mucus into your underwear for three days but after that you’ll just have a bit of brain fog.

I caught it a year ago. I am not vaccinated. For 3 days I was sick. My muscles hurt and I couldn't sleep. And then for 2 weeks I was sleepy and tired. It was like a strong cold for me.

Attached: 1629965786547.jpg (472x438, 117.61K)

what if you want to become a warrior that can run 10km in one hour with full load

Had all three variants no jab, a hard cold was worse then either of them. Covid is officially over stop being a pussy

Rage fren. It is natures stimulant.

Not necessarily, there are reports of people who were fine in that aspect, and leading up to the worst week I was otherwise fine.

no you didn't
fuckoff and take some NAC

Yes exactly, my sense of appetite is completely gone. I only eat some chocolate today..

Attached: 1596468783465.jpg (400x400, 18.28K)

what if you just get drunk instead
can covid survive a high blood alcohol level?

i used to drink heavily and while feeling like shit because alcoholism; i never got sick sick

Only if you let it user.

I did too, unjabbed. Got very tired. Just take it easy you'll be fine

Are you 400 lbs, just get some sleep homie.

Dont do it. I did not get tested but i have worked with several covid sick people the last couple of days so i just put 2 and 2 togheter.

>acetaminophen 325mg 2x
>ibuprofen 200mg 2x
>every 6 hours
What the fuck. Why are you trying to kill OP?

that's a retarded assessment
covid kills like a tornado
leaves 2 neighbors alone and kills the 3rd
there's no rhyme or reason to it
granted, co-morbidity played a part in a lot of the deaths, but at least 1/3 of them are unexplained

> Am i going to die?
No, you'll go on past the heat death of the universe

No you’ll be fine. Expect to feel pretty rough for a few days, then a bit better, then rough for a few more. I’m just getting over it and feel kinda tired and still have a cough. No worse than flu, but rest up and all the usual (fluids etc.) had it in early 2020 and was wheezy for 6 weeks. Some people just get over it faster.

you wont want to drink with the coof
the nausea is so strong i had to resort to thc to control it

im 6'2/210 .. so no, not obese

That's the typical lunch break for people in America. They don't solve any of their spiritual or emotional problems, so they just nuke their entire body with drugs.
Sleeping pills, pain killers, pills to make them poop, pills to stop the pooping.
And none of them do anything about it.
Half the time they do it because their home life sucks, but they just trudge on like masochists instead of solving anything. No judgement, just the truth

Literally the same for me, and same time. Did you completely lose your taste and smell? I did for about 3 weeks.

no it's a cold. get some fresh air and rest. plenty of fluid and vapour rub. propped pillows for resting. open your windows
god speed

For the love of God, go get your liver and kidneys tested. You’ve been grossly overdosing on OTC painkillers.

I had covid.
This is what the doctor said to take. Want proof?

No, just have liquids and vitamins and sleep.

enjoy feeling like shit for a week then getting better and realizing that the vax is a scam