Roastie BTFO

>The 32-year-old beauty queen from Hertfordshire told Fabulous that she never gets chatted up, and that on the rare occasion she finds someone she likes, he usually disappears by date number four.

>Despite her gorgeous award winning looks, April reveals that she turned to online dating because men never approach her.

>She went on to explain that she likes to get to know someone first, and it's just not in her nature to have sex after a handful of dates.

>The one time April brok her rule, the connection quickly fizzled out, and she was left 'feeling used.'

>When she has liked someone and hinted at something more serious, April says the guys get scared off and disappear.

>Another red flag for April, that she's found is the number of men openly dating multiple women at the same time.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10535269/Ms-GB-quits-dating-series-red-flags-ghosted.html

tldr:

>be roastie
>hit the wall
>used to suck on Chad's dick in the 20s to find herself
>wants to settle down
>no one wants to approach her b/c no eggs
>only option left is to use dating apps
>still goes after the top 10% of men who just want to nut
>gives up
>becomes wine aunt

many such cases

Attached: missroastie.jpg (750x1250, 272.7K)

At 32 she should be taking the sperm donations she can get before its too late.

Imagine being such a useless faggot you made this thread about this washed up roastie. Fuck you OP you flaming faggot.

Men of value dont just want a pretty face they dont want a whore. we can tell

Attached: MercuryRetrograde.jpg (1007x1391, 152.51K)

Problem : not mine

I couldn't care less; not my problem.

what's the best method to deal with the modern roast, stoning or burning?

Attached: 1500759088167.png (960x720, 730.05K)

If she's such a beauty yet can't find someone I'm going to guess her personality isn't the best to be around

>that picture
if she dresses herself like a whore she should expect to be treated like she is one, but muh womeme empowerment i dress how i want blah blah blah

>32yo entitled roastie
would've ghosted her after the first

>100 men bailed on her
yes, I'm sure they were the problem and the one thing they all had in common had nothing to do with it.

No, she’s post-wall but still delusional from her hangover beauty queen days. She’ll be 35 by the time she realizes she’s post-wall, by which time her pickings will be even slimmer. Which is sad for her but hilarious for me.

Stone while burning. You'll usually have about a 10 minute window for them to feel the blows of the rocks.

>32
She was probably 'Ms GB' when we still had an empire.

>32
Stopped reading there

>imagine the conversation

>100 unsuccessful dates
I never went on a date let alone used dating apps and I'm married, how is she failing so hard?

Right proper slag, would pump 'an dump. Simple as.

Attached: Mel_Gibson.jpg (545x754, 48.85K)

Has anyone fucked her in those 100 dates?

>simple as
Fucking trendspeak zoomer faggot.

Attached: 6E715467-0C1D-40C7-AD1C-67B5ACB4D111.jpg (693x1024, 127.78K)

Lol, I'm surprised she doesn't have a niglet in her pic

>Another red flag for April, that she's found is the number of men openly dating multiple women at the same time.
lel the whore still thinks she deserves only chad hahahahahahhaha what a used up cunt piece of shit kys

Gooooooood.

Ride the cock carousel throughout your 20s, then decide to settle down but insist on only dating Chads. Act surprised that Chads who easily bang early 20s women are not interested in your almost empty heavily used egg carton.

Attached: Single _White_Roasties.png (1355x600, 1.33M)

Attached: F50B317E-149C-4F4D-BC20-AFE26A2E5B87.png (320x302, 107.03K)

I did

>100 horror dates
Still doesn't reflect on herself. This is the result of life EZ mode