Do normies even realize how nazi the ukraine is?

do normies even realize how nazi the ukraine is?

Attached: zxcXs.jpg (600x450, 57.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-azov-should-not-be-designated-a-foreign-terrorist-organization/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care, fuck Russia

Attached: images (1).jpg (396x385, 13.02K)

BASED NIGGER

>Ukraine is Natsoc
you're joking right their country is a CIA assest whose president is literally a Jewish comedian

hmmm

Attached: FB6BC2CB-CEAD-474F-8A46-3466DB3C759C.jpg (1936x1925, 848.75K)

based. 1488 my white and powerful Ukrainian brothers. let's turn Russians into lampshades (again)

hitler was kind of jewish too. the peaceful maidan revolution was one by nazis throwing molotovs meanwhile in europe normies start crying about white milk

Get ready for ISIS-U

This whole war should be conditional on one thing. If it doesn't bring the Messiah back, every Russian, Ukrainian and Jew gets dropped out of a C-130 into the middle of the ocean.

>Ukrainians are nazis
>support Jewish leaders
>not totally imported criminals funded by the CIA

You're a Nazi bc you can't get laid. Imagine how Nazi you'd be if some savages were invading you.

That doesn't mean there isn't a large group of people in Ukraine who think they are Nazi.

Why is this rucker wearinf a mario galaxy t-shirt ?

Is this a bot post?

Based t-shirt

no u

If the news says this is bad, then it bad. Not like Ukraine is worth a damn to type into a search engine.
Jesting aside, whatever Russia is doing seems to be upsetting some sort of status quo. Wars may happen all the time, but only special ones get aired.

I literally do not care about Russia or Ukraine, I just want the nukes to start flying.

maybe... just maybe ukrainians are kind of dumb. lol like what kind of nazi wants to be in the EU anyhow. the fucking EU of all places, yikes.

So why don’t they just seize the opportunity to overthrow their government and install a NatSoc state?

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: jewkraine_jews_in_power.jpg (1400x1400, 930.23K)

No one cares.
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-azov-should-not-be-designated-a-foreign-terrorist-organization/

If there was a large group on non glowie natsoc taking guns from Israel they'd actually do something

Is this one of those black Ukrainians I’ve been hearing about?

>Altantic Council
mind telling me a bit about the people sitting on the board there?

Attached: 1645551767087.png (1080x1735, 1.14M)

>misanthropic division
What the fuck is that?

isn't azov part of the official national guard now? if I was pulling half of the shit those guys pulled around here I wouldn't hear the end about it, like constant NAZI NAZI NAZI screeching with antifa trying to fight me, but because it's in the ukraine somehow it's ok. liberals I swear, thick as shit.

>me, maybe we need borders, just a little bit?
>them, die die die
>ukraine, WE NEED LEBENSRAUM FOR THE MOTHERLAND, BLUT UND BODEN!!!!
>them, wow such democracy such peaceful protest

LOL no one on Any Forums does they dont even know they are fucking commies to.

Literally everything related to Natsoc has been Jewish comedy since 45, moron

Based Slavic Untermenschen

>how nazi the ukraine is?
jewish, that's how nazi khazaria still is, since it's isreal subventioning the azov homosexuals
>oooh khazaria, our home and rat sewer!

>how nazi the ukraine is?
burning like nazi germany

Attached: 2779336049100623056.webm (350x600, 2.62M)