True Faith

The CHURCH you know has nothing to do with the BIBLE and is a POLITICAL TOOL for the Globohomo.
Best Trick of the Devil was making so many fake "Christians" that real faith will just be invisible within the masses. Almost all Christians, including those here, are stuck in some weird church or doctrine interpretation. This Thread will hopefully help to open your eyes to the massive PSYOP that is going on everywhere.

>WHAT IS TRUE FAITH?
You have sinned and will go to hell. But God loves you, that is why he sent his son to pay for your sins on the cross. If you have faith in this; Trusting that Jesus already paid for you - Then you go to heaven.

>Helping you understand:
The Pope is a globohomo Puppet, the catholic church sends people to hell, they do not care about the bible. Faggots can't be true believers, the bible clearly says god takes away your ability to believe if you go full degenerate. The "Christian" Videos in humor threads are paid propaganda. This board is also infested with anti-christian bots/shills, they don't want you to realise how simple the true message is.

>Wrong Doctrine:
>You have to repent of your sins >Salvation can be lost >Modern Jews are Gods Chosen People >You also have to do (ANYTHING ELSE) to go to heaven >If you don't change, you never had faith >Other Religions >speaking in Tongues >Worshipping anyone else besides Jesus/God >Mary Worship >Saint Worship >Kissing Statues >Calvinism >Predestination >PreTrib Rapture

God paid for you. There is nothing you need to (or could) do. Have Faith in God and you will be forgiven, otherwise you go to hell. Even the black sheep are part of the family.
This is the Gospel.

Attached: J7hK0tks_400x400.jpg (392x392, 12.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p500P_cNz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=n_eGELaYBDo
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo
youtu.be/Lr5NSO_QsjQ
youtu.be/irrl4wB6BKQ
youtu.be/9PMuMI4K4pQ
bitchute.com/video/NMVUhV371Xm3/
altcensored.com/watch?v=ZTya_9CwYoo
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The BIBLE you know is a POLITICAL TOOL for the Globohomo CHURCH.

True.

I HAIL SATAN

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

This is the true church
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p500P_cNz5k

Attached: 1613950479499.webm (576x1016, 1.8M)

bumping for that one guy who's gonna see it because of it

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.02K)

>true faith
youtube.com/watch?v=n_eGELaYBDo

Attached: 1644188901855.jpg (1024x576, 56.17K)

Based and truthpilled, have a bump, my friend.

Attached: fren.jpg (680x931, 93.34K)

Come on Bots and Shills, i know you want to bite on this one, keep my thread pushed. Don't you want to tell me how we should support Israel or you have to be in the catholic church?

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4.82K)

Attached: second.jpg (720x540, 171.36K)

It took me 2 Minutes to find out that OP is a gigantic faggot, his heart is not on the right track. He will make a bunch of assumptions about things that he never studied honestly. And he repeats the biggest and most effective LIE in the Christian world; that Jesus Christ was one of the Edomite-Canaanite pharisee that we call "Jews" today, implying He had an impure blood line. He also believes that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were "Jews", all the way back to Adam (the first "Jew-man" or something), all retarded nonsense of course. None of that makes any kind of sense. One race can not "produce" the other race. Kind after kind. Have people ever thought this through logically? There were "other people" that Cain talked about, who were those other people? when only Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel existed? Adam was the first White man, the bible is a family book about Adams family, not about aaalll hominids on the earth. It is also a revelation and a law that only came to this race of people, not to everyone on the earth.

Was Our Lord a Jew?
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg

Israel in the Book of Romans
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves

Israel in the Book of Ephesians
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg

Who were the Galatians
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E

The Corinthians were Israelite
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8

100 Proofs the Israelites were White
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0

Anglo-Israel - What is the Evidence
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo

Sermons
youtu.be/Lr5NSO_QsjQ
youtu.be/irrl4wB6BKQ
youtu.be/9PMuMI4K4pQ

Do We All Descend From Adam & Eve?
bitchute.com/video/NMVUhV371Xm3/

Israel's Fingerprints- The Ten Lost Tribes
altcensored.com/watch?v=ZTya_9CwYoo

Attached: 1638146136746.jpg (3000x1906, 1.22M)

You can tell something is wrong when you have to watch 10 hours of videos to understand it.

>Don't you want to tell me how we should support Israel
See what he does there. A strawman, he completely ignores what this topic is about. "lol, you wan to support the nation Israel today". No you gigantic dishonest double tongue split tongue crypto kike. These are basically Edomites that LARP as "Israel", as if they are the pure descendants of all the biblical 12 tribes. They are not, and no Christian should support such a deceptive lie. Or those that say these people have anything to do with the biblical OT people. They reject the biblical God, and they created their babylon mysticism talmudism out of this distortion.
All of Israel people followed their King and became known as Christians. There is not "switching horses" in midstream. God knows His people.

Attached: 1638746760830.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

The Bible is just Gnostic allegory and archetypal metaphors. Flat earth is Gnostic allegory too.

Sorry, that's a bit over my head, i'm gonna stick to my bible.

Attached: smile.jpg (500x500, 43.33K)

You can't claim true faith and does not read the Bible.

The holy catholic church was the only church founded by Jesus Christ.

>Mattthew 16:18 And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.

You are doing God a disservice promulgating a lie.

Do what thou wilt makes more sense than following a system of morals. God clearly rewards people even when they do what is deemed evil. The elites are the perfect example of this. As long as you do what you do well, you will be rewarded for it.

A Christ like person, someone who has achieved Christ consciousness, is not an ideologue. He is like Buddha and is not dogmatic. He sees through illusions. The Catholic Church is not THE way, it is one way.

>Flat earth
Is biblical allegory.

Christ is the way but the best and safe way to get through him is the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church.

Keep shilling Christianity though. It's a good remedy for the state of the world, and an excellent means of creating a controlled opposition.

keep soulwinning user thank you

Attached: 1621534391476.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Why?

Christ was an awakened man like Buddha. Awakening is the way if you wish to see through dogmatic illusions.

Fukkk yo kike jewsus

Attached: IMG_20220203_141549.jpg (1080x974, 176.44K)

And the Bible is Gnostic allegory and archetypal metaphors. It's a tool for awakening and understanding.

Don't listen, the pope is satanic
They are tricking you into a mindset that implies you have to work for salvation
They literally ignore the bible

Amen

Matthew 7:13-15 (KJV) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

It's the Christ Church. It's the sacred one. It's passed on all tradition for millennia and have a unchangeable dogma. The best way not to get lost is to become a devout catholic.

Attached: 1630729469061.jpg (768x1024, 457.87K)

>Christ was an awakened
Christ was much more than a awakened man. He was/is God himself.

explain to me why the vatican has this building

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 307.72K)