Is philosophy dead?

They seem to simply be people with disordered minds. Especially those who stray from analytical greek, and catholic philosophy, etc. They're neurotics who can't distinguish truth from false. Good from evil.
Sure, some of them are intelligent, but the vast majority of them are 115iq midwits who are simply rationalizing their own insecurities and desperate need for power by complaining in their classrooms and desperately trying to deconstruct the eternal truths of the world and society.

Attached: OIP (18).jpg (269x232, 9.49K)

is that the child rapist?

Attached: Father_of_the_Year.jpg (460x288, 23.64K)

on the contrary, only jewcademia philosophy is dead but it is more alive than never

Life is not ever-changing.
The good philosophers already discovered how to live a good life thousands of years ago. As long as we do our duty and remember their words and writings, there is no need for it to further evolve. Further, the simpler your philosophy can be, the better. Follow the example of the Spartans. Speak little; act much.

you can't really fit much nuance in 255 characters..

Philosophy was always dead, a fallout from religion and Tradition.

So, fascism?

B.F. Skinner and Carl Jung were based as fuck

Something like that, yeah.

They were psychologists before philosophers, but I will concede that the two are similar.

It’s been dead since the ‘enlightenment’ philosophers decided that we can never know anything objectively and everything is subjective. Thank people like Lock and Descartes and Kant.

Until objective truth is recognized we will keep seeing the disintegration and collapse of society (like the idea that men can become women - this would be inconceivable to someone who recognizes objective truth)

This is just my own idea I've had recently, but I have been thinking that maybe truth is subjective to culture? Why else would the left want to destroy the white race and western civilization so much if it weren't the case? What if our truth is objectively different than theirs? I don't mean this in a metaphorical way either, I mean it literally. The double-slit experiment proves that human perception has a physical, tangible effect on reality itself, so if we extrapolate this idea, it must also be true that the collective perceptions and beliefs of cultures have an effect on reality itself as well.

This also explains why when you're in large crowds and different cultures, what seems right and true often is (slightly) altered.

No, but Justin Trudeau career is.

post modern philosophy being utilized in the education system is why we have 2+2=5

What if it's literally true for niggers though?
What if, in their collective perception of the universe, 2+2 literally does = 5 and it works out naturally for them, just like 2+2=4 for us?

I'm telling you man, leftists already believe this shit, we just need to convince them that we aren't compatible and that segregation is necessary.

it is the "will" that is chastising us from the truth that is nirvana, just remember that everything came from the void and to the void it returns. The energy that we have and through which we experience this perverted/distorted reality that you call life is deluding us into this abysmal pit of irrationality and paranoia. Nothing is more beautiful in life then death itself, which is the ultimate irony isn't it ?

Attached: Arthur_Schopenhauer.jpg (2400x2977, 1.13M)

philosophy should die and stay dead. intentions don't matter. actions do.

We're the real philosophers guise!

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 120.86K)

Schopenhauer shouldn't even be considered a western philosopher. I don't care if he was right or not, weeb faggots like him have no place in the western world.

If that were true, the elites would not remain in power

Modern "democratic", plebean world don`t deserve philosophy, decent music, poetry, architucture. We slaves (YES bankers and leaders still fucking slaves) without masters, doomed to the core.

Attached: -EYjJpWV7SU[1].jpg (860x481, 128.28K)

>What if our truth is objectively different than theirs?
It is. Both are true at the same time. We live in two different realities. Reconciliation between the two is possible, and a more complete truth can be found, but they are not concerned with higher more complete truths. They're only concerned with imposing their realities on others.

>fallout from Tradition
>Thales of Miletus
>600 b.c
What exactly Tradition(c)? The kike one?

that's because people think too much about their life than actually living it consciously and feeling how shit it is.

thoughts only distans yourself from your feelings and your instinctive morale.