PUTIN - UKRAINE MUST BE DE-MILITARISED

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 02C1E9E2-F532-4893-A87B-52906854786A.jpg (955x202, 67.79K)

Jews never lose

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-104043.jpg (1440x2322, 436.32K)

Just watch....

>Jewish optimism

Attached: LD.gif (550x312, 1.96M)

>i believe a human lived in a fish
>i'll never lose
>being a religious retard

Attached: imagination.jpg (1484x988, 238.47K)

After the conflict is done they will force Ukraine to rewrite it's constitution to make them no longer have an army, they will also take / destroy all their weapons

No guns for ukies, easier to invade for ruskies

Does Russia have a foreign voluntary battalion?
If it really comes to war, I want to give up life here and help the Russians against the West. Not only for them, but for a potentially better Europe.

manlet should shut his hole.

>i believe a human lived in a fish
?

It means putin wants Ukraine stripped of its military and sovereign rights.
Think USSR

JUST TWO MORE DEMILITARIZATIONS

Putin decided that the Pax Americana has come to an end. Everyone can see the signs of a crumbling empire.

Yeah, a shit test has come. A shit tsunami, and in it will wash away all that can't stand the shit storm.

They probably won’t accept mudslimes

Attached: 5650C0B3-EC8B-48E3-9F13-EFA2449CB4DD.jpg (244x224, 35.72K)

The moment Russia advances into the Ukrainian heartland we will stop him. Many Russians will die.

We need China to open 2nd front in Taiwan or we're in deep trouble. I'm baffled why he decided to go all in before NS2 was certified, such a poor move

fuck off lehey

Why do you think so? Besides I'm not a muslim, and my grandfather was in the SS, blew up a Sherman and blew up the boys that were trying to escape it, when he was only 24 year old. Lol.

Attached: 349.png (753x304, 28.07K)

Exactly what it says - independent and neutral buffer state.

Rheinland moment

The US has some good ideas?

We? Who’s we? Gonna die for your jewish overlords? Or just going to sit back and watch your countries soldiers get killed for international judaism?

Change “SS” to “taliban” and “sherman” to “hummer” and I can believe it, Amir