Why did he stop?

Why did he stop?

Attached: 819999_Wallpaper2.jpg (800x600, 113.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because this is theater

Stop?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stop

>Stop
lmao, he just asked parliament to allow him to use military force

He's about to kick off the invasion goy

because he is a
CANDY ASS

Yeah, stop. Obviously he’s not going ahead with anything else. He just wanted his two little buffer states and to flex some military exercises, but he’s not going any further than this. Obviously.

>he just asked parliament to allow him to use military force
Nice larp
Nothing is going to happen

>Larp
It literally happened 10 minutes ago you mongoloid

he knows if he goes to war the jews will rape him

OH NONONO NOTHINGBURGER SISTERS WHY DIDN'T HE STOOOOP???

Two days ago nothing was going to happen at all.
This is only day 1 since they acknowledged their independence. Wanna wait more than a day?

and that's just your guess

>just got parliament approval to use military outside Russia
>stop

fasten your seatbelt faggot

wait i just realize the sarcasm

Tenkovi u zagrebu za 30 min

The CEO of Russia wants his stolen Land back. Libtards scReeeching "you can't have the land back , ". Hunter and Joe Biden have billions invested, and teen aged Ukraine girls .

He paused because the "oppressed Russian majority" in Ukraine needs more time to grow totally naturally to an acceptable we're-not-invading-we're-just-helping-bro level.

Attached: FKi5JZFXEAADjmq.jpg (500x442, 39.39K)

kek this is just beginning. In Poland we have kind of volunteer militia groups, many of whom were on border with Belarus patroling to keep out Belarusian imported sandniggers. A lot of those guys are talking about what might happen when the hour comes that Putin starts pushing Ukraine. Probably we will actually see firefights on Polish border, no doubt Putin will try a false flag against Poland, Lithuania, and especially Estonia whom Russians have a really strange hate for. I dont know why, EStonians seem OK with me but anyway Russians hate these guys

I should mention it could get really bizarre because many Ukrainian militias are pro-Bandera and our guys hate Bandera, but then there is sort of "realpolitik" situation of Russian land invasion. Never a dull moment in Central and Eastern Europe is there?

oh no he sent 5 soldiers over the border into rebel territory to fire off a bunch of shitty fireworks. Who the fuck cares. Get fucked bitch. Hang out there all summer for all I care, IDGAF.

Attached: 1550705865974.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

>buffer states
I remember when the shills were saying Putin didn't even want that it was suppose to just be about "Ukraine not joining NATO". Narrative changes very quickly it seems.

Your anus is all excited for some fake and gay invasion. What a fag. You can also get fucked.

redeploying
he wont stop until the whole ukrane is annexed

Stop? Putin recognized the legitimacy of two breakaway provinces...seems like a pretty strong stand to me - compare it to how the US waffles about over Taiwan:
>Under the "one China" policy, the U.S. does not recognize Taiwan as a separate state from China. And under the Taiwan Relations Act of 1979, the U.S. is committed to providing Taiwan with arms for its defense. The law does not commit the U.S. to sending troops to Taiwan to defend it.

Attached: map-russia-ukraine.jpg (768x432, 50.33K)

Attached: 1631269600284.png (1323x1308, 194.77K)

I remember when shills were also saying that Crimea would never happen. Like I said, the narrative changes quite rapidly from day to day almost. Putin is even pulling the old Bush classic of "Ukraine has nuclear weapons we have to stop them" just like Saddam. History is funny like that.